User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 May 2003, 09:54   #1
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Crap Towns

Crap Towns

Portsmouth is second I think:

Town/Village: Portsmouth

The town during the day is the usual non-stop stream of half-dead pensioners, teenage mums and shell-suit bedecked amoebic life forms. By night these people really come alive, however, but choose to come alive using vandalism, street violence, verbal abuse, glue sniffing and rapid, canine-like sex in public against lamp posts.

There is also

Scottish crap towns
Surprisingly there are very few on this list.

Glenrothes is described as Milton Keynes designed by H P Lovecraft and the inhabitants are so pale they are practically translucent.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2003, 23:13   #2
Freakozoid
Anon.

59 views and no posts !

Record?

or do i just supply threads with Leprosy contained within the words?
Unread 3 May 2003, 23:19   #3
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
It's official, Shildon > Darlington.
God only knows how though, since theres nothing at all in Shildon
Unread 3 May 2003, 23:23   #4
OneColourRed

OneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the rough
My home town is on that list
and the site is right it IS crap heh
OneColourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2003, 23:29   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
they missed out Camden

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2003, 23:33   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
they missed out Camden
It's not a proper town. They did include London though because they're stupid.

Anyway, how many times you visited Camden btw?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2003, 23:35   #7
Freakozoid
Anon.

Quote:
they missed out Camden
Crap towns.

not a hard concept
Unread 3 May 2003, 23:45   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
It's not a proper town. They did include London though because they're stupid.

Anyway, how many times you visited Camden btw?
once.

and it was the worst two hours of my entire life. Even worse than when i broke my back, or snapped my front tooth.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2003, 23:56   #9
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
once.

and it was the worst two hours of my entire life. Even worse than when i broke my back, or snapped my front tooth.
Camdens' like that

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 00:13   #10
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Peterborough isn't a ****ing town, its a city. Therefore that list is a big pile of **** and the guy who wrote the report knows nothing. Knob. There's plenty more pubs, and the ****ing MP for us is ****ing labour (even though she's a useless ****pot), so I suspect there possibly is call for the Guardian, even though it is a ****ty paper.

As you can tell, I'm not that happy about them slagging off my city like that. Bitches.
Unread 4 May 2003, 12:29   #11
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Their information on Reading is very old. It's GOOD.
Unread 4 May 2003, 12:34   #12
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
Peterborough isn't a ****ing town, its a city. Therefore that list is a big pile of **** and the guy who wrote the report knows nothing. Knob. There's plenty more pubs, and the ****ing MP for us is ****ing labour (even though she's a useless ****pot), so I suspect there possibly is call for the Guardian, even though it is a ****ty paper.

As you can tell, I'm not that happy about them slagging off my city like that. Bitches.
Well London isn't a town either - it's three cities and more than a dozen boroughs.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 12:36   #13
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
Peterborough isn't a ****ing town, its a city. Therefore that list is a big pile of **** and the guy who wrote the report knows nothing.
It could say "crap towns and cities" and would still have the same effect. Anyway, if it's a city, it's a small city.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 12:44   #14
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
It could say "crap towns and cities" and would still have the same effect. Anyway, if it's a city, it's a small city.
thats not the point.

And I think that guy's biased.
Unread 4 May 2003, 12:48   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I think it's pretty obvious that he's supposed to be.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 17:03   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

"Town/Village: Stockton on Tees
Amenities: Chip shops

My home town of Stockton on Tees, in Cleveland. The man who invented matches was from there, you know. Local torpor can be seen symbolised in the fact that railways were invented there, and they couldn't even be arsed to make a theme park out of that.

Having moved out at the earliest possible opportunity, I was able to see Stockton through the world's eyes on bringing my poncy new London mates up to visit one weekend. The evening featured a PA from the Swedish breakdancing champion at a local nite spot, and climaxed in a traditional visit to a late night chip shop, where the Rubenesque girl in front of us ordered chips, chops, cabbage, gravy and mushy peas, and whiled away the time while her order was being prepared by screaming to her mate, (who was down the end of the street with some pustuled consort): " 'Ave you shagged 'im yet, Nicola?"

It could be worse, you may say. It is. It's just that if I think too hard about it, I start to feel somehow... dirty. I do hope none of you are ever required to visit.

Cindy George"

I really don't think that conveys the ball-breaking ****tiness of Stockton. It plays it up.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 17:53   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Crap Towns

Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid

Glenrothes is described as Milton Keynes designed by H P Lovecraft and the inhabitants are so pale they are practically translucent.
JBOY lives in Glenrothes.

Nuff Said.

Oh , and Dumfries is absoloutely ****ing awful, but Stranraer , jeezus , thats where they should send murderers and rapists to spend their sentences. Goddamn ****ing horrific little town.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote