User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Mar 2003, 23:24   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Newts "Stupid Things I Have Done" thread (and a new word)

After a brief convo with JC , i have decided that the word "Moronicity" should be created and dedicated to the actions of one single GD poster.

Newt.

After his latest antics with a mobile phone and Superglue (See JC's signature for details) , ive been advised that if we create and sticky a thread , Newt will proceed to perform one task of extreme "Moronicity" per week in order to keep this stickied.

So Newt , heres the concept. This thread stays here , and stays stickied , as long as once a week , you do something the rest of us can look at and say "Well , thats was an outstanding example of Moronicity".

JC , if he needs persuading , threaten to make him watch Blackburn. Thats enough to scare any man.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 23:28   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
LOL

I didnt seriously expect you to do this.

He hasnt been upto many wild things after glueing his phone to his head. He did attempt to dye his hair bright blue, its turned out to be more a mix of violet, white and blonde even after the 2nd bottle of dye. I suppose £20 or so on getting a hair colour you didnt want can class as stupid for now.
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 23:37   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
LOL

I didnt seriously expect you to do this.

He hasnt been upto many wild things after glueing his phone to his head. He did attempt to dye his hair bright blue, its turned out to be more a mix of violet, white and blonde even after the 2nd bottle of dye. I suppose £20 or so on getting a hair colour you didnt want can class as stupid for now.
Never assume anything from me. I will inevitably prove you wrong.
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 23:40   #4
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
I take serious offence at being labelled as a "GD poster" :\ if I wasn't such a happy laid back chappy I'd take you to court for libel
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 23:48   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I take serious offence at being labelled as a "GD poster" :\ if I wasn't such a happy laid back chappy I'd take you to court for libel
By posting here , youve just destroyed your defence in court.

(And you cant delete the post , because i can find it again)
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 23:57   #6
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
<LAMENESS>

I'll pay some1 to hack in to the forums database then and delete it.

</LAMENESS>

I'm at home over easter anyway; my dad almost choked on his pint when I told him about the mobile phone incident, and is now a firm beleiver that his youngest child is a retarded moron.

Going to try and prove him wrong, so doubt this thread will be stickied for all too long
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 00:31   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hey, is this gonna be fun?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 00:41   #8
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Challenge 1

Run wearing only a thong around your general area, while a friend of yours, with a tape player, and speakers, puts out the "party boy song" from jackass.

Challenge 2

Moon the camera on the london eye

Challenge 3

Pimp slap a bouncer, then RUN. Extra points for being caught on film

If all 3 are done, i will give you money
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 01:11   #9
newt
Banned

... you forgot to mention how much money :P

I'm a student .. I'll do anything for (a lot of) cash
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 01:22   #10
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
... you forgot to mention how much money :P

I'm a student .. I'll do anything for (a lot of) cash
also a student, so the amount is "we will see"
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 10:10   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i will donate £10 to the newt doing Starbucks 3 challenges thing, but we need documented evidence of all 3
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 12:52   #12
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts
I'll donate € 15 *yeah dutchy* if he does the 3 things and glue's the phone to his dads head
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 13:45   #13
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
wow. n00t is a celebrity, reknowned the world over......
for being a retard.

ive always said it and ill keep on saying it.

n00t is f*cking stupid, if only i had a log of you trying to deny that supergluing a phone to your face was pure idiocy.

keep up the good work

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 14:18   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

I will donate £10 , payable at I-16 , to the Starbucks "Newt doing stupid things" fund, should he succeed in all three challenges, and provided documentary evidence.
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 14:27   #15
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

i will add a tenner as well

that should cover the cost of doing those things
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 14:49   #16
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
£15 from me if he does ALL 3, WITH proof.
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 17:23   #17
Mooseh
ROFFLE

Mooseh can only hope to improve
If you change the 2nd one to something involving slightly less travelling (baring in mind during term we're in notts and during hols we're alot further north) than I can almost guarantee I will force him to do them all.
Mooseh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 18:58   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
I will donate £10 , payable at I-16 , to the Starbucks "Newt doing stupid things" fund, should he succeed in all three challenges, and provided documentary evidence.
so when would i16 be then? Cos if its far enough away then i will save up and make my £10 (or possibly even £20 depends what kind of mood i am in) payable then as well
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 20:33   #19
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i want to see someone dress up like the msn butterfly and 'censor' people.
i would pay to see that. not now ofc cause i'm broke.. but i could perhaps pay up when i come over to the UK (round november/december 2004)
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 21:04   #20
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

[20:13] <Starbucks> alton towers is north, its got automatic cameras, and its public
[20:13] <Starbucks> what can we make newt do there

any ideas?
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 21:35   #21
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Camelot or Blackpool Pleasure Beach are closer for us. Lots of fun could be had at both of those .
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 23:38   #22
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Mooseh
I can almost guarantee I will force him to do them all.
I would love to watch you try and force me to dance around the street wearing only a thong :\
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 13:45   #23
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I would love to watch you try and force me to dance around the street wearing only a thong :\
i could spike his drink with something to loosen him up (not laxatives, unless of course you want me to) if you really want

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 14:52   #24
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
[20:13] <Starbucks> alton towers is north, its got automatic cameras, and its public
[20:13] <Starbucks> what can we make newt do there

any ideas?
Well if you're looking at mooning there aren't too many rides you can do that on, there's the river rapids, which is the only one i can think of atm.

Or there's the more immature one of him groping some random lady on black hole
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 15:15   #25
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil

Or there's the more immature one of him groping some random lady on black hole
He does that in clubs already. Randomly grabbing some girls breast on his way out of the club on 'school disco' night wasnt greeted with the nicest of looks.
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 16:13   #26
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
He does that in clubs already. Randomly grabbing some girls breast on his way out of the club on 'school disco' night wasnt greeted with the nicest of looks.
ok then, well you could make him jump into the water when the camera takes its photo on the river rapids
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 18:10   #27
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
Seriously why do you encourage this attention seeking moron? Thats why he does it.
Jealousy.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 23:48   #28
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
Seriously why do you encourage this attention seeking moron? Thats why he does it.
Because its amusing.

Watching someone do something stupid for the amusement of others is "Teh Funneh"
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 02:46   #29
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Run around Belgrano Square here in Buenos Aires, waving a Union Jack, shouting

"Come back to the Malvinas, if you think you're hard enough"

I have digicam to provide evidence.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 15:51   #30
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
Run around Belgrano Square here in Buenos Aires, waving a Union Jack, shouting

"Come back to the Malvinas, if you think you're hard enough"

I have digicam to provide evidence.
Should you be in the UK area during the duration of I-16 , you will be provided the opportunity to provide this evidence to certain individuals.

Namely me.
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 17:32   #31
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I was hinting that Newt could do it, but since he's not here, I guess I'll have to go do it.

It's not like the Argentinian secret police have a bad reputation for locking people up in stadiums and shooting them all, is it?

i16, como es das? (When is it, I don't speak Spanish)

Unread 31 Mar 2003, 13:47   #32
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Mid-June i believe.

Perfect time for a sit out on the grass with various amounts of Alcohol , food , stories and to watch the naked drunken norweigians running around the racecourse.
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 14:13   #33
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Newt vs. TMG

Unread 31 Mar 2003, 17:08   #34
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Mid-June i believe.

Perfect time for a sit out on the grass with various amounts of Alcohol , food , stories and to watch the naked drunken norweigians running around the racecourse.
I think I could live with doing that for a weekend.

Book me a kipper, I'll be there in two and a half months.

Unread 31 Mar 2003, 19:58   #35
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
I think I could live with doing that for a weekend.

Book me a kipper, I'll be there in two and a half months.

You bring the alcohol , ill bring the 100 reasons not to drink it.
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 20:42   #36
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

i will be able to go to i16

if newt can, we can do this LIVE
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 22:39   #37
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Was it Cryptic who showed up looking like a short , fat extra from The Matrix , and proceeded to show off how much cash he had by betting everyone money they wouldnt do stupid things (The Grimble racing naked round the racecourse incident being one of them?)

I can never remember.
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 23:01   #38
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i16, como es das? (When is it, I don't speak Spanish)
Hello Baldilocks.

Get a clue. :/

It's "Como estas" and that means "How are you"

"Cuando es" would be "When is it"

THREE HAIRS
THREE HAIRS
THREE HAIRS
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 00:08   #39
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
(.........I don't speak Spanish)
Stick that up ya junta

Unread 1 Apr 2003, 22:57   #40
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Stick that up ya junta
Junta must be a really old fashioned word because I, in all my youth, have never heard of it.

Oldie!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 23:19   #41
newt
Banned

Quote:

when is i16?

depends how many ppl off irc that i actually know and like go :\

any of u lot thinking about going to the great british beer festival thingymabob in august? gonna try to persuade JC` to go amongst others.
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 23:26   #42
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Newt, if you come to i16, and do 5 tasks of this Boards choosing, we will be able to get enough money for you to go to i16 for free

5 TASKS
3 NERDY WEEKEND
1 IDIOT
THE BOARD DECIDES
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 00:25   #43
newt
Banned

hmm, i16 costs money?!?!

and i doubt illl do the 5tasks ... there are certain things i will never do
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 12:27   #44
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
hmm, i16 costs money?!?!

and i doubt illl do the 5tasks ... there are certain things i will never do
you superglued a mobile phone to your head

no-one would of gone that far if this feat had not been previously achieved by you
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 02:22   #45
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
... there are certain things i will never do
For example?
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 14:26   #46
newt
Banned

anything that involves exposure of flesh i suppose
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 14:29   #47
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
For example?
pull.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 23:30   #48
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Then you can make him do challange 1 accross the winning line on the racecourse
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 11:43   #49
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by nickhall
Then you can make him do challange 1 accross the winning line on the racecourse
been done before
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 18:15   #50
roadrunner_0
cynic

i am sure that between us we are evil enough to come up with 5 good things and rich enough to pay for him to do them