User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Sep 2003, 01:30   #1
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
See, RP is looking more entertaining than this pile.

At the moment, there are little to zero interesting discussions going on in this forum. Not merely for just partaking in them, but reading as well - thus far, nothing on Page 1 of GD is worth really reading.

Suffice it to say, I wish something interesting would happen in America so we could have half a dozen threads on the same subject (from different angles of course, hee-haw) and I could be amused.*

*Or someone can unban Sunday.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 01:34   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
BC is having a FIREstock next weekend.
you know.. like SARSfest or whatever it was called.. only the money goes to help rebuild houses for everyone who lost theirs in the big fire.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 01:34   #3
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
If you were into making music mine and mushrooms convo would be fairly interesting....
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 01:43   #4
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm sure you could mix RP and GD in some kind of amazing hybrid way.

"You sit at your computer, with an hour to spare. You notice there are 5 new threads waiting to be posted on.

Are you a:

Tit - you don't post anything useful, and everyone hates you.

Underdog - Everyone makes fun of you, especially about your oh-so-apparent sexuality

Smartass - You like to research useless facts on the net before posting, so you can sound intelligent

Bastard Mod - you have THE POWER to delete, and use it whenever you can"

etc. Oh the larks we could have.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 01:49   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
We could run some sort of reality show in which the ****test person involved in a particular thread gets IP banned from the forum. Or we could think up something original but we both know which is the more likely option don't we?
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 01:53   #6
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Tomkat
I'm sure you could mix RP and GD in some kind of amazing hybrid way.

"You sit at your computer, with an hour to spare. You notice there are 5 new threads waiting to be posted on.

Are you a:

Tit - you don't post anything useful, and everyone hates you.

Underdog - Everyone makes fun of you, especially about your oh-so-apparent sexuality

Smartass - You like to research useless facts on the net before posting, so you can sound intelligent

Bastard Mod - you have THE POWER to delete, and use it whenever you can"

etc. Oh the larks we could have.
Comedian - you like to make disparaging jokes about how **** we all are or post wittily self-referential replies
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 01:54   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I qualify under at least three of the options mentioned so far :cool:
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 01:56   #8
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We could run some sort of reality show in which the ****test person involved in a particular thread gets IP banned from the forum. Or we could think up something original but we both know which is the more likely option don't we?

You could just ASK if you want to take up the position of "Bastard Mod"
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 02:00   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
You could just ASK if you want to take up the position of "Bastard Mod"
I transcend your categories. (lol cant lol)
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 02:02   #10
Tomkat

Quote:
(lol cant lol)

Excuse me?
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 02:03   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Excuse me?

That was me taking a shot at queball before he could accuse me of something I hadn't even done yet. Don't mind though.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 02:06   #12
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
This is most appealing to me!
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 05:30   #13
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
BC is having a FIREstock next weekend.
you know.. like SARSfest or whatever it was called.. only the money goes to help rebuild houses for everyone who lost theirs in the big fire.
HEY!

What if...

HEY!
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 06:53   #14
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
See, this blatant attention whoring gimmick get old 2 ****ing days ago

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote