User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Jun 2003, 11:45   #1
FSW

FSW is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking My entry into the PA X ad contest

I can't lose!
FSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 11:47   #2
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
that = win
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 16:47   #3
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
a nice pa-worthy advertisement
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 17:13   #4
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I think that ad really puts across the professionalism of the planetarion business.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 17:32   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
I think that ad really puts across the professionalism of the planetarion business.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 20:58   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
according to my friends, the thing that maks that = teh win is that is says 'the x is for extreme' in really small writing
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 21:58   #7
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
The quality of the advert matches that of the game.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 22:22   #8
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
I think you'd actually get more people coming along to see wtf that advert is all about if you had a crappy picture like that heh
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 07:49   #9
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
That game still exists?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 08:58   #10
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I'm still trying to figure out which is a greater waste of money: paying for Planetarion, or paying for a magazine that advertises Planetarion.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 21:07   #11
FSW

FSW is an unknown quantity at this point
Of course, once I have collected my prize, which is inevitable, I myself am not going to be paying for the next few rounds of Planetarion.
FSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 02:04   #12
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
That game still exists?
Which game ?
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 10:57   #13
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
Its a bit too professional.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 10:59   #14
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point
heh

i saw the gfx and was amazed... some people may be misslead andthink those are the kind of things you see in pa hehehehe
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
hydridia is offline   Reply With Quote