User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Jun 2003, 17:57   #1
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
A special RAP about the GD Mods

Written and sung by MC Bloomerz

Here is me singing it

and here are the words:

Hey brudda, turn up da beat. I gotta song to sing!

Oh yeah, da brudda’z name iz JonnyBGood
He’z da badazz gangman of da neighbourhood, bo!
He breakz to da beat with his hoez
Dances to da tune on hiz toez
Don’t wanna mezz coz he’ll take you to da floor
He ain’t scared of nuttin but da law!

Bo! Bo! Bo! Bo! Freestylin’! Whack up da microphone!

Rezpect to my main man Kura,
Da rumourz dat you heard, they were true ah!
Da cops! Dey wanna send him down!
But Kura, he only laughz and frownz!
He getz food stuck in his little goat-tee,
But he don’t care coz he ownz you and me!

Diz iz MC Bloomerz speakin da word of troof throughout da nation yo!

And now to da boss dat dey call JammyJim,
He’s got hoez to da left, middle, and da right of him!
Don’t wanna disrespect or else he’ll fill ya full of lead,
He iz da king and he’ll av any hoe in bed!
He iz in da Mafia and he iz da big cheez,
He iz a man that you alwayz gotta pleez!

R-E-S-P-E-C-T,
Dat iz da word and you’ll say it to me! Bo!

i pwn Pavil
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 17:58   #2
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Deary me that made me laugh when i first heard it.

And thanks to me for hosting it
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 17:59   #3
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 17:59   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
you should have rhymed "yoof" with "troof"

Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 17:59   #5
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Voice of the year 2003
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 18:07   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A special RAP about the GD Mods

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III

He ain’t scared of nuttin but da law!

I am the law.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 18:09   #7
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
I LOOOOVE BLACK PEOPLE!

lolz
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 18:10   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
thats so ****ing gay in a positive way!
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 18:12   #9
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
"BO!"

lol
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 18:17   #10
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Weeks
havent read it.
not sure if i like it.

dont read idiot, click the link
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 18:18   #11
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
There is no way in hell I am clicking that link.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 18:18   #12
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
There is no way in hell I am clicking that link.
Click it you fool.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 18:24   #13
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
ROFL

Have to listen to it, but my sound is ****ed.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 18:32   #14
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
My sweet god I have never heard anyone who sounded like that before.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 18:40   #15
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
har har har
/me takes me hat off to ya
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 18:49   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i am now getting funny looks from my housemates for laughing at that
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 18:49   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Bloomers, you really, really, really need some pills!

\o/ \o/
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 18:51   #18
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Respekt
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 18:54   #19
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
lol, surly you're putting on the voice though?
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 18:59   #20
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

\o/

i like it's **** effect

and no, that's not my voice i don't sound like shaggy
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 19:09   #21
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
you certainly make all da hip hoperz out der sound crap
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 19:11   #22
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
5 for effort. but its one of these things i get embarrassed just reading.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 19:18   #23
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
you being gay is a ****ing gimmick you ****

KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 19:44   #24
Anu
Kontrè*******

Anu is infamous around these parts
heh
good
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 19:50   #25
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
5 for effort. but its one of these things i get embarrassed just reading.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 21:12   #26
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
you being gay is a ****ing gimmick you ****

heh
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 21:20   #27
poshphil
Little Bitch

ah but I have a sound clip of him talking normally and he sounds camp!
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 21:54   #28
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
last for 1minute exactly

yet more proof dat bloomers is a poof, yo
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 22:35   #29
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
<InsaneBadger> oh its horrible!
<InsaneBadger> i clicked that modsong link (((((((((((((
<Serene> k....
<CmdrCyrax> st0pid f00l
<InsaneBadger> whats even worse is it made cyrax right :/
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 00:07   #30
Sturge
capture the b34r

Sturge is an unknown quantity at this point
you have far far far too much time on your hands.
Sturge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 00:42   #31
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
very funky... :-)
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 00:51   #32
poshphil
Little Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by Sturge
you have far far far too much time on your hands.
No, that'd be me, attempting to fit bloomer's awful timekeeping to a beat.
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 02:56   #33
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
well, it brought a smile to my face anyways...
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 18:13   #34
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
No, that'd be me, attempting to fit bloomer's awful timekeeping to a beat.
are you saying MC Bloomerz can't stick to a beat?

*bump*
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 18:29   #35
poshphil
Little Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
are you saying MC Bloomerz can't stick to a beat?

*bump*
Yes, I am.

You're time keeping is so appaling I cannot do it.

Record one in better time and I may reconsider. I got maybe 4 whole bars, with 5 words in time.
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 18:35   #36
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Tha brutha Mc Bloomerz really flows on tiame, homes. Get it right, fool!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 18:36   #37
poshphil
Little Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Tha brutha Mc Bloomerz really flows on tiame, homes. Get it right, fool!
No, no he doesn't
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 19:51   #38
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
so when's a special rap about how poo planetarion the game is? and about the creators? and how about a rap about a gimmick?
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote