User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 May 2003, 18:27   #1
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
I've actually signed up for the new round of planetarion!

I haven't played since r4. This is all very exciting.
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 18:29   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The wanker level appears to have increased as now everyone thinks they are god's gift to the game.

(I'd move this to PD but this is a tad unique.)
Unread 30 May 2003, 18:31   #3
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
The wanker level appears to have increased as now everyone thinks they are god's gift to the game.

(P.S. My galaxy banner is )
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 18:33   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
As a matter of interest how many perusers of GD have resigned up for Planetarion this round?
Unread 30 May 2003, 18:35   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
proteus
you
sub
snurx
mrl
idi
sar
lambie
and a few more i think.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 18:36   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
mrl
sar

Those two actually don't count as they already play and actually were part of the winning team last round heh. I meant people who haven't played in a while and now are again.
Unread 30 May 2003, 18:37   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Yo this is , PA again! Sleepless nights, order-pizza boxses everywhere, the stink of age-old clothes etc!

Oh and LHC too... And Pyr0..hmm, and probably a few more!
\o/
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 18:39   #8
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
bloomers too, can't remember anyone else, oh! RadicalEdward.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 30 May 2003, 18:55   #9
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm playing, but then I paid so I don't count apparantly. BUt still
Unread 30 May 2003, 18:56   #10
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I'll be playing this round too... IF SPINNER SENT ME THAT FRIGGIN' PASSWORD FOR A CHANGE!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 18:58   #11
Embroglio

Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
I'm playing, but then I paid so I don't count apparantly. BUt still
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 30 May 2003, 18:58   #12
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Signed up to what now?
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 19:08   #13
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
Signed up to what now?
planetarion you fool

free round innit.

ps. me too
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 30 May 2003, 19:09   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I didn't sign up this round.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 19:22   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

(I'd move this to PD but this is a tad unique.)
i would argue this began in r6 with the creation of faggy 2-round powerblock alliances out to get their initial of glory.

But what would i know, im only zeus!

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 19:25   #16
Embroglio

Quote:
Fair description.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 30 May 2003, 19:39   #17
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'd rather go blind after that beta.
Unread 30 May 2003, 19:54   #18
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
I got a planet today, and I haven't played since round 5.
I was the king of the hill back then. Actually no, I sucked. But now things will be different. Oh yes, I will beat you all!! (to a pulp)
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 19:57   #19
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Planetarion is free this round?

I can remember the funniest noobiest msg eva (along these lines)

Quote:
some noob xx:yy:zz

pick on someone your own size next time pal!

/me shakes his fist in fury "AND STAY OUT!"
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 20:06   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Androme2
Planetarion is free this round?

I can remember the funniest noobiest msg eva (along these lines)
No, the funniest one ever is when I was threatened WITH ANNIHILATION by a TFD member.

And he said I should go and get my mother to make me some pancakes.

I didn't understand that bit.
Unread 30 May 2003, 20:07   #21
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
No, the funniest one ever is when I was threatened WITH ANNIHILATION by a TFD member.

And he said I should go and get my mother to make me some pancakes.

I didn't understand that bit.
Perhaps your Dutch translator translated it wrongly. Neva use the google translating crap.
----------retired-------
Unread 30 May 2003, 20:11   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Perhaps your Dutch translator translated it wrongly. Neva use the google translating crap.
The message was in english.

The exchange started off with him saying I was piggybacking an attack on him because I launched a tick earlier than a large wolfpack player and was the one who wasn't attacking with only pods.
Unread 30 May 2003, 20:13   #23
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
The message was in english.

The exchange started off with him saying I was piggybacking an attack on him because I launched a tick earlier than a large wolfpack player and was the one who wasn't attacking with only pods.
Please leave this for AD/PD/woteva board. Where's jonny when you need him
----------retired-------
Unread 30 May 2003, 20:15   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Please leave this for AD/PD/woteva board. Where's jonny when you need him
Having tea.
Unread 30 May 2003, 20:19   #25
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Having tea.
I fail to understand any reason for JB's 4 hour late-tea drinking session other than having his clock set forward 4 hours backwards by some highly mature individual
----------retired-------
Unread 30 May 2003, 20:19   #26
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Having tea.
I am having tea too.
How nice!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 20:51   #27
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
i have. i'm gonna do crap though.
Unread 30 May 2003, 21:13   #28
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i am yes me!

i am a GC
Unread 30 May 2003, 21:18   #29
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
i am yes me!

i am a GC
Your planet won't exist for much longer if you don't remove that gal banner.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 30 May 2003, 21:18   #30
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
I signed up, but I won't be playing.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 21:30   #31
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
Your planet won't exist for much longer if you don't remove that gal banner.
i have changed it, one Cliff Yablonski picture for another
Unread 30 May 2003, 21:31   #32
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
I've already started an argument with some retard in my galaxy.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 21:32   #33
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
i have changed it, one Cliff Yablonski picture for another
Unfortunately anyone who hasn't got it cached from SA gets a disgusting porn pic.
Unread 30 May 2003, 21:51   #34
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

i know the man has tits, but that is not porn :/
Unread 30 May 2003, 21:59   #35
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

How do you activate your account? Or do they do it themselves?
Unread 30 May 2003, 22:01   #36
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

TEY SEND YOU AN E-MAOL ONCE IT IS DONE YOU BIG SMELLY NOOB
Unread 30 May 2003, 22:02   #37
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hmm

It seems AIDS is still less popular than PA.

Quelle Surprise.
Unread 30 May 2003, 22:09   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by huh
How do you activate your account? Or do they do it themselves?
/password , if I was on IRC.
Unread 30 May 2003, 22:11   #39
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

Quote:
TEY SEND YOU AN E-MAOL ONCE IT IS DONE YOU BIG SMELLY NOOB
WHICH DOESN'T CONTAIN A PASSWORD, OR TELL YOU HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT

CHECKMATE
Unread 30 May 2003, 22:12   #40
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by huh
CHECKMATE
LET'S HAVE A CAPS LOCK DAY, IT COULD BE TOMORROW LIKE, WHERE WE ALL TALK IN CAPS, AND THEN ANYONE WHO'S JUST JOINED THE FORUMS LIKE HIM WON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
PABLISSIMO
Unread 30 May 2003, 22:15   #41
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Quote:
Originally posted by huh

CHECKMATE
hey dude chill out and relax

i was referring tot hat. the cool dudes at PA activate it and then send you the detail.s
Unread 30 May 2003, 22:16   #42
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

EVERY GIRL'S CRAZY ABOUT A SHARP DRESSED MAN

I ACTUALLY TYPE CAPS IN SHIFT NOT CAPS - THIS STRIKES ME AS INEFFICIENT.
Unread 30 May 2003, 22:16   #43
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally posted by huh

CHECKMATE
The second e-mail contains your password. The first one just confirms that they have received your registration details. They activate accounts in batches, and send you the second e-mail when they have activated yours.
Unread 30 May 2003, 22:19   #44
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by huh
(MrL_JaKiri): they are activated in batches so as soon as the next batch is done, you'll get a mail with password etc

Assuming you haven't put fake information (mr sahhdoash oiahsdoashd) in, in which case it probably won't be activated.

#support for all your planetarion needs*.

*may not be all.
Unread 30 May 2003, 22:22   #45
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

I may have entered incorrect information. It comes as a habit :|
Unread 30 May 2003, 22:22   #46
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

i said i was Freddie Mercury and lived in Gay Heaven and they activated mine :/
Unread 30 May 2003, 22:24   #47
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by huh
I may have entered incorrect information. It comes as a habit :|
Type your email into the 'I forgot my password' bit and see what it says.

If it says email not found, resign up using less random information.
Unread 30 May 2003, 22:40   #48
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
I'm playing this round for the first time in quite a while.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 22:53   #49
Androme
☆ ♥ 

CAPS LOCK CULT: STOP HIJACKING THREADS
----------retired-------
Unread 30 May 2003, 23:14   #50
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

Hmm well they accepted that I'm Adam Smith of Glasgow. And I'm in Proteus's galaxy :/