User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 May 2003, 00:48   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Red Bull and Vodka

Your limit = ?

Mines are:

17 vodka red bull and throwing up (admittidly after some other drinks)

and

13 vodka red bull (in 10 minutes ... the first 5 in 23 seconds) without throwing up

Yes im still watching 'I love 1999'.
Unread 25 May 2003, 00:54   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Vodka and red bull is for pansies. Long Island ice teas are better (but almost as gay unfortunately).

PS Twelve pints of guinness and stone-cold sober. Couldn't do that now though, haven't been drinking that much in ages. I'm almost a teetotaller :(((((( For an irishman that's not drinking ten pints plus four nights a week.
Unread 25 May 2003, 00:58   #3
Smirn0ff Ic3

Smirn0ff Ic3 is an unknown quantity at this point
vodka and redbull is 'hardcore'
Smirn0ff Ic3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 01:00   #4
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
I dont have a limit, or not one I've been faggy enough to try and find.

Testing 'how much I can drink without throwing up' seems to be about as much fun as sticking my penis in boiling hot chip fat.

However, each to their own.
Unread 25 May 2003, 01:05   #5
FooFighter

FooFighter can only hope to improve
Im a beer drinker, but i do have to say Red Bull & Vodka is class, most ive done is 10, but thats cos we moved onto another club and i had sobered up by the time i got there, the best part is ur drunk, but ur full of energy and just don't wanna go home !!
FooFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 01:07   #6
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Red Bull and Vodka tastes disgusting.

Only time i was sick was after 6 pints of stella and 4 aftershocks.

I've managed 2 pints of stella and 10 shots at the vodka bar before though.
Unread 25 May 2003, 01:16   #7
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i always throw up... its this "thing" that i do.

but im afraid i cant remember how many vodka and red bulls i have had at the most... and frankly i think i never will remember exactly how much i had when i drink "a lot". unless i have an amount at the start and an amount i can examine when i wake up...

do you write it down or something?
Unread 25 May 2003, 01:21   #8
poshphil
Little Bitch

I remember everything I do while drunk. So I can remember.
Unread 25 May 2003, 01:23   #9
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i remember everything i DO

but NUMBERS of drinks?

come ON
Unread 25 May 2003, 01:30   #10
poshphil
Little Bitch

Tis easy, if you just think about where you went and what you had to drink in various places.
Unread 25 May 2003, 01:33   #11
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

as far as im concerned... drinks just appear... sometimes i get them, sometimes someone else does, i dont bother to remember how many, it all seems a bit of a waste of time. Far more important things to thnk about.

it would appear i am in the minority with this opinion though ¬_¬
Unread 25 May 2003, 01:35   #12
poshphil
Little Bitch

I buy all my own drinks

I just remember these things, I dont make an active effort to, i just find i can
Unread 25 May 2003, 01:35   #13
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

you should try "rounds"

they rock!
Unread 25 May 2003, 01:52   #14
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
'Sparks' Malt liquor is like that redbull thing, just it has less alchohol, has more caffiene and has ginseng. Therefore making you completely ****ed over after 4 of them.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 04:42   #15
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road
Vodka Red Bull £1 a go Tuesday night last year in Liverpool

I was well ****ed
Unread 25 May 2003, 11:46   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
two threads on "im macho because i can drink fast/alot" in one day.

Not happy.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 12:31   #17
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
I could never have more than 2 vodka red bulls in one night.

Because of the taste.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 12:52   #18
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
drink beer <scene missing> drink beer <scene missing> drink .... probably whiskey <scene missing> <embarressing event> <scene missing> <bed> <wake up>

thats the average night out for me
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 12:53   #19
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Rhumsaa
Vodka Red Bull £1 a go Tuesday night last year in Liverpool

I was well ****ed
same here in a place in swansea, and they have pool tables

i like that place
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 13:15   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The only times that I've been sick have involved large amounts of whisky.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 13:18   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deepflow
i always throw up... its this "thing" that i do.

but im afraid i cant remember how many vodka and red bulls i have had at the most... and frankly i think i never will remember exactly how much i had when i drink "a lot". unless i have an amount at the start and an amount i can examine when i wake up...

do you write it down or something?

I remember the 17 red bull and vodkas because it was Hogmany and there was a whole bunch of us so we managed to figure out how many had been drunk.

I remember the 13 red bull and vodkas because it was at the start of the night and i decided to just get really ****ed drink wise and it's about my last memory of the night before 'coming to' (ie starting to remember things again) over on the other side of Glasgow a couple of hours later.

So basically i just go by my shakey memory.
Unread 25 May 2003, 13:50   #22
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
I had ONE double vodka and red bull one night about two months ago, and I had that godawful taste in my mouth for the entire next day. It's vile.

Long Island Iced Teas are legend though.
Unread 25 May 2003, 13:53   #23
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Why would anyone drink single vodkas? Doubles seem more logical if you're going to get drunk, or quadruples in my case on friday
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 14:03   #24
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by idimmu
i've done 20 double vodka and redbull before.

And did you throw up?
Unread 25 May 2003, 14:48   #25
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Redbull tastes of complete ****ing ****e.

I'd rather do shots of frigging Benilyn forever than suffer vodka redbull arseness