User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 May 2003, 20:59   #1
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
The visit to the shop...FROM HELL!!

I went as usual, well not as usual, for a post-exam bottle of cider
as i am a lazy bitch i got it from the student union shop in the student village, which is a spar, and got speaking to claire

(backstory: claire = beckys friend, becky also works in spar)

claire: hiya
me: hi <handed cider, pudding and custard to her>
claire: congratulations
me: what..oh exam
claire: no dont be silly dad
me: ?
claire: oh....
me: ?
claire: will that be all?
me: bottle of jack daniels please
claire: <goes to grab small bottle>
me: other one
claire: <grabs big bottle>
me: yup <hands money>
claire: bye....
me: yeah!

so how was your day
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 21:00   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
LOL

Screwed.

Unless I've misunderstood.
Unread 19 May 2003, 21:01   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
ehm congratulations I guess
Unread 19 May 2003, 21:01   #4
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
LOL

Screwed.

whiskey tango foxtrot over, message was loud and clear, you are a affirmitve on target lil' starbucks
Unread 19 May 2003, 21:01   #5
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
LOL

Screwed.

what he said
Unread 19 May 2003, 21:02   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Then congrats.

I think.
Unread 19 May 2003, 21:06   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Up the bum = safe
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 21:07   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Up the bum = safe

and sexeh
Unread 19 May 2003, 21:14   #9
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road
use a condom
Unread 19 May 2003, 21:22   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I told you so

PS congratulations.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 21:23   #11
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Rhumsaa
use a condom
we do, i should SUE
Unread 19 May 2003, 21:24   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
whiskey tango foxtrot over, message was loud and clear, you are a affirmitve on target lil' starbucks

Are you just panicking a little she may have told her best friend "Im late" before telling you?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 21:30   #13
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Are you just panicking a little she may have told her best friend "Im late" before telling you?
could be

hopefully

will ask

no i wont, i will drink
Unread 19 May 2003, 21:34   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
could be

hopefully

will ask

no i wont, i will drink

I would seriously recommend asking BEFORE drinking.
Unread 19 May 2003, 21:35   #15
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
congrats!
does this mean the wedding date is bumped up now? :P
Unread 19 May 2003, 21:39   #16
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
congrats!
does this mean the wedding date is bumped up now? :P
no but beckys dress size is

ho ho ho

(i will ask tomorrow, while hungover)
Unread 19 May 2003, 21:53   #17
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Are you both financially stable?

Do you even live together or do you both live with your parents?
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 22:11   #18
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Congratulations!
(Sorry to say this, but this thread made me kinda lol.. )

Be !
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 22:14   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
congrats Starbucks, i think, and you should have asked her to go on the pill, its safer and regualted her so she wont have pms as much!
Unread 19 May 2003, 22:17   #20
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
congrats Starbucks, i think, and you should have asked her to go on the pill, its safer and regualted her so she wont have pms as much!
she lives with 5 other girls

they are synched
Unread 19 May 2003, 22:23   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Eheheheheh. Congrats though, and get well and truly rancid before you confront her. That always does the trick.
Unread 19 May 2003, 22:28   #22
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

they are synched

that is an urban myth dude
Unread 19 May 2003, 23:40   #23
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
/me awaits the creation of the obligitory 'Name a baby' thread.

I vote 'mini-me'
Unread 20 May 2003, 00:12   #24
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
name it James

and i will let you have an avatar.

THIS IS MY GIFT TO YOU.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 00:19   #25
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 00:20   #26
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

All kids should be called Dave.

Just like I always suggest for 'name my cat' threads.

Though as I hate kids this is nonsensical drivelling. HI!
Unread 20 May 2003, 00:21   #27
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Christ sake, first Watson, now you.

WHO IS LETTING YOU PA TWATS BREED?

YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN NEUTERED AT BIRTH.
Unread 20 May 2003, 00:31   #28
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
Christ sake, first Watson, now you.

WHO IS LETTING YOU PA TWATS BREED?

YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN NEUTERED AT BIRTH.

Like You?
Unread 20 May 2003, 00:42   #29
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
it's not

'dude' :P
Unread 20 May 2003, 00:43   #30
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
Lo dude, fs.
Unread 20 May 2003, 00:45   #31
Aryn
Happy

bitch :\
Unread 20 May 2003, 00:45   #32
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

To the Max.
Unread 20 May 2003, 01:23   #33
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
you don't come into contact with women often, do you?
Unread 20 May 2003, 01:26   #34
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Erm, well done! Ace way of finding out.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 09:03   #35
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
how about just not having sex?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 09:24   #36
roadrunner_0
cynic

but sex is so much fun, and aryn, i only said that cos all of my female freinds who are at uni have all told me that it isnt true
Unread 20 May 2003, 13:03   #37
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough
Re: The visit to the shop...FROM HELL!!

Quote:
claire: no dont be silly dad
Ouch.. I feel your pain.. Same thing happened to me.. and it was shock, pain, depression.. But it turned out great, and my daughter is now 3 years old, and the light of my life
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 15:07   #38
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:

they are psycho
Fixed it.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 15:21   #39
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
u actually spoken to her yet?

one of my housemates who is the mature and responsible one and so is in charge of collecting the rent etc is now refered to as 'dad' all the time

u may be jumping to conclusions...

otoh, calling the baby gordon or kevin would be 'teh funny'
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 15:22   #40
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
u actually spoken to her yet?

one of my housemates who is the mature and responsible one and so is in charge of collecting the rent etc is now refered to as 'dad' all the time

u may be jumping to conclusions...

otoh, calling the baby gordon or kevin would be 'teh funny'
Not as funny as calling it Ragnarak.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 15:23   #41
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
Not as funny as calling it Ragnarak.
heh but that's a **** name....

oh

Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 15:52   #42
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
look on the bright side starbucks, male infertility is rising, we've all at one point or another wondered if our little soilders could do their job in the heat of battle. You have class A sperm son. Good job that man.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 16:36   #43
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

havent spoken to her yet

im too sober
Unread 20 May 2003, 16:44   #44
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
havent spoken to her yet

im too sober
Stop being such a pussy.

You're telling me that you dont have the balls to ask a girl that you plan to marry if she is up the duff?

For christ sake man, grow up.

**** sake, give me her mobile number and I'll give her a bell and find out for you.
Unread 20 May 2003, 16:52   #45
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
Stop being such a pussy.

You're telling me that you dont have the balls to ask a girl that you plan to marry if she is up the duff?

For christ sake man, grow up.

**** sake, give me her mobile number and I'll give her a bell and find out for you.
i will in a hour, and nice sig
Unread 20 May 2003, 16:54   #46
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Starbucks, if you untz'ed her, you shouldn't be such a poof, clearly.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 21:57   #47
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
Starbucks, if you untz'ed her, you shouldn't be such a poof, clearly.
rofl
Unread 20 May 2003, 22:09   #48
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
name the kid

Mr Spoon

ta
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 22:18   #49
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
awwwwwwwww, congrats
Unread 20 May 2003, 22:18   #50
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Deathjam
name the kid

Mr Spoon

ta
hes blatently going to be called harry potter-starbucks if hes a boy. or