User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 May 2003, 20:42   #1
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Those winamp playlists people post everywhere

How does one go about creating one?

I just want the song title and Artist in it.

I've tried google but it got on my tits.

Ta
Unread 14 May 2003, 20:43   #2
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
dont think you can do it with winamp3 :-(
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 20:43   #3
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Once you have all the songs you wany loaded into winamp in the order you want, click Playlist -> Save playlist As...

Viola!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 20:44   #4
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Ctrl-Alt-G in winamp 2.8
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 20:44   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Open Winamps playlist

Misc options -> Misc options -> generate HTML playlist
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 20:45   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Ohs, I seem to have the wrong end of the stick here, two threads in a row, go me!

I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 20:53   #7
poshphil
Little Bitch

meh, ghey Winamp3.

I can open the playlist files but the have a load of gay crap in them that i can't be bothered to find & replace.
Unread 14 May 2003, 20:54   #8
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Download Playlist Gardian from www.winamp.com. Among other things it generates HTML playlists.

(For winamp 3)
Unread 14 May 2003, 21:08   #9
poshphil
Little Bitch

Ta, dave, thats what I was looking for
Unread 14 May 2003, 21:13   #10
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Noone has ever read anyone elses winamp playlist.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 21:23   #11
poshphil
Little Bitch

no, but my sister wants to copy songs off my computer, and she asked me to tell her what songs I had the other day. And i'm not going to tell her all 900-odd songs. So she will probably scan through it.
Unread 14 May 2003, 21:59   #12
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Noone has ever read anyone elses winamp playlist.
I've read Theamion's. And downloaded stuff from it!
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 23:53   #13
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by MrMighty
I've read Theamion's. And downloaded stuff from it!
my trance collection?

anyway my 'complete' winamp playlist has altered lately, i deleted a few livemixes and hardhouse sets.