User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Mar 2003, 23:58   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Accepting a terrorist into your family

Yes, first it was the people with strange skin-color, and then the ones who had weird religions, and then we had those who were in love with your brother only their names could be Bill or Benny or something.

Now my sister is going to marry a terrorist (he might blow up the wedding, we're not sure yet), and I have to accept that because if I get prejudiced I will explode.

Okay, thanks for hearing me out.

Matrim
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 00:08   #2
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Accepting a terrorist into your family

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
Yes, first it was the people with strange skin-color, and then the ones who had weird religions, and then we had those who were in love with your brother only their names could be Bill or Benny or something.

Now my sister is going to marry a terrorist (he might blow up the wedding, we're not sure yet), and I have to accept that because if I get prejudiced I will explode.

Okay, thanks for hearing me out.

Matrim
u smell of cheese
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 00:08   #3
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
i think that may be you from eating cheese earlier
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 00:11   #4
Amoruso
God made me cool

Amoruso is an unknown quantity at this point
you been watchin 24?
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 00:13   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Is it really terrorists in Norway, or is it just a Blitzer?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 00:14   #6
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
i think that may be you from eating cheese earlier
wow u have the memory of a spoon

and i could find any cheese so i had some turkey instead
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 00:15   #7
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Re: Accepting a terrorist into your family

Quote:

Its not the fact he is a terrorist I would be worries about, its his strange skin colour and weird religion I'd be worried about.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 00:19   #8
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Is it really terrorists in Norway, or is it just a Blitzer?

Actually it's Carl I Hagen.

Bet you didn't know that he wears a "suicide-bomber's belt" at all times.

Matrim
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 00:21   #9
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Actually it's Carl I Hagen.

Bet you didn't know that he wears a "suicide-bomber's belt" at all times.

Matrim
I've known my whole life.

When I was little, my (just a little) older brother digged holes in the garden. When my father asked him "Why?", he answered (badly transalated) "So i can make traps for Carl I Hagen!"
(Carl I Hagen can be misunderstood as Carl in the garden)

So, there you see. Since childhood i've known that Carl is out there, thanks to my nice brother. (He's not really nice)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 00:23   #10
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
I've known my whole life.

When I was little, my (just a little) older brother digged holes in the garden. When my father asked him "Why?", he answered (badly transalated) "So i can make traps for Carl I Hagen!"
(Carl I Hagen can be misunderstood as Carl in the garden)

So, there you see. Since childhood i've known that Carl is out there, thanks to my nice brother. (He's not really nice)
Ah, reminds me of "hvis du har vondt i magen, kast en sten på Carl I Hagen" or something like that.

Matrim
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 00:26   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Ah, reminds me of "hvis du har vondt i magen, kast en sten på Carl I Hagen" or something like that.

Matrim
You just made me laugh out loud.
Youre evil.
Now people think im insane.
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 01:06   #12
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
**** off

Matrim
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 01:44   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
**** off

Matrim
Shut up, you master baker you!!!
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 07:12   #14
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
We have a terrorist in our Family.

She is almost 3 years old, runs riot at every opportunity, and terrorises her Grandad (Me).

She has a look that would melt ice, or turn you to stone, dependant on her mood.

I also have a good inclination that she could take on the 101st Airborn and whoop ass.

And I love her to bits.
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 09:05   #15
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I'm still trying to figure out what the political message is in Matrims post.

Is about the world having moved on from ghey/black-bashing to terrorist-bashing?
I need some help here.
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 19:17   #16
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
I'm still trying to figure out what the political message is in Matrims post.

Is about the world having moved on from ghey/black-bashing to terrorist-bashing?
I need some help here.

I have to admit that it wasn't very well thought through, but you're close to the main point I guess; we've got a new 'thing' in terrorist all of a sudden.

Even though they've been around ever since Ugh threw a rock at Uha's windowless window, I feel that it's only now that they get worldwide attention.

I mean, buy supplies so that you can isolate yourself in your own house for 30 years should a terrorist come to town.

Have a terror-free evening.

Matrim
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 19:23   #17
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:

Have a terror-free evening.

Matrim

Do me a favour?

Have a quick word with my Grandaughter and see if you can persuade her to stop terrorising me?
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 20:21   #18
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Whats the point on ending every message with your name
its ridiculous
it remembers me of sunday8pm

Muslim
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote