User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion > Hardware and Tech Support

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 15:37   #1
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
File Storage solution

As you can see, I'm fast running out of space. I'm looking to upgrade my capacity in the most effective way possible, and I'm wondering what I can do with this setup and an extra £100-150. I want some sort of backup* option, as obviously I'd hate to lose all that data to some hard disk fault or other fkup. I realise a RAID5 setup is out of my price range, but are there any other ways to increase capacity and provide some sort of stable backup* in that price range?

*say CD-Rs and you're fired