User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Jul 2005, 19:29   #1
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
That thread I promised Deepflow

So. Timeline... er... time.

January 2003
I start work at company X in Newcastle.
I meet Alison for the first time.

June 2003
I tell a friend at work, who I later find out has the biggest and least censored mouth in the world, that Alison would get it.

September 2004
My email responses to Alison's emails get less and less professional and more fun.

Decem... **** this.

So right.

We were at the Christmas party, mid December 2004. We're sitting chatting, She tells me that she finds me very attractive. I tell her she "isn't so bad herself."

The second work christmas party, we get chatting and I tell her that I do like her and that she means alot to me. She's very drunk, we end up walking to the other side of Newcastle holding hands, where we chat for a while and her boyfriend of seven and a half years picks her up.

Things progress across email. Nothing ever happens, but we chat more and get closer as friends.

Approximately five or six months ago, she's about to leave for Hong Kong on a weeks holiday. She stays at her sisters before she goes away. She goes out, gets a bit of alcohol in her and calls me at approximately 22:00. We chat on the phone until 06:00. Things are quite explicit at certain times and I think I've made a breakthrough.

Next day, the day she flies, texts from her are distant and shallow. She informs me via phonecall when in the departure lounge that although she enjoyed the nights chatting, she just didn't feel the same way about me.

Square one.

She returns from holiday and doesn't speak for three days. I later find out that she couldn't as she was ashamed of herself because of phonecall content and the fact that she at that point had a boyfriend of seven and a half years.

Things get back on track, we become very good friends and chat all the time. I think at this point nothing is ever going to happen.

Two months ago, I met my girlfriend. We started dating and spending a lot of time around each other. It was all good.

My colleagues and myself, including the woman from work went out for a meal a month or so ago. We didn't speak much but at the end of the night we were sitting chatting and we kissed. No tongues, just lips, only for around four seconds. A good friend at work pulled me away and took me to another bar before we both made a drunken mistake - no one, including him knew anything about 'our history'.

We spoke the next day, a Friday and she agreed to meet up for a drink and swap holiday photographs. We went to a pub just past where I work and performed the aforementioned activities.

Nothing happened, I was happy as I'd spent good time with her and really enjoyed the evening. I sent her a text as I was driving, she was in front of me as we both live in the same direction.

"Well, that was very civilised"
"Yeah, it was"
"I guess neither of us had enough to drink!"
"I don't have to be drunk to be naughty"
"You're on your way home though"
"I can turn around"

She did.

We met up and sat in the car for an hour, chatting, kissing. It was brilliant. I've never been as happy as I was there, sitting in my car, in the car park at my office.

We met up the following Friday too, this resulted in many of the same 'naughty' activities, but in the pub's car park.

She was nervous, lying to her boyfriend. I was nervous, lying to my girlfriend. The next week, we sorted something out and took a walk through a local nature reserve. It was amazing. So peaceful, so relaxed. We discussed our situation. Nothing was decided and I felt further back than I had started!

We met up again last week. She told me she was going to go and have a talk with her boyfriend. I though they were going to sort stuff out, I was upset as I didn't want what we had to end, but I knew it wasn't ours anyway and that she was taken - as was I.

She told me the following day she'd said she needed time apart. She was very upset, the conflict of emotion I had was unreal. I hurt for her as she was upset, but at the same time - purely because of selfish interests - I was happy.

That evening, she came for a drink with me and a friend from work, the very same one who pulled me away. He made a quiet, considerate exit of his own accord and we talked the night away. She told me she was going to her house the next night (she stayed with her mum, he stayed at the house) to have another talk with him. I was worried, I knew that with her I could fight, if she was with him, he could do the talking and I could lose. I, somewhat drunkenly, informed her of my feelings about this. She said I had nothing to worry about.

The next day was the longest day of my life. I couldn't wait for my phone to beep or vibrate. It was horrible. Eventually it did at about 22:00, she called. We spoke. She cried. She told me she'd told him everything and had asked him to move out. Again, the conflict of emotion was horrible. I was happy, but sad for her as she was very upset.

Now it's now.

Last night, I split up with my girlfriend, told her what had happened, but not with details as she was an unfortunate casualty of love. I didn't want to hurt her, but sometimes you have to hurt people to be happy. That's what advice I was given.

The day before yesterday, we went for that walk again, went for a drink and played pool. It was an astoundingly outstanding night and I didn't want it to end. Tomorrow, we're going to a wedding reception. Sunday, we're going to the pictures.

We've both decided to take it slowly so we can adjust to the change - especially her, and I'm going to give her as much time as she needs, but I can quite honestly say that I am the happiest man alive, and I expect to stay so for a good time to come.

Last edited by skiddy; 3 Jul 2005 at 14:35. Reason: Wanted a smiley
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 19:32   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: That thread I promised Deepflow

hmm, never an easy thing them wimmins.

you are at least being as responsible as possible about things, and being honest with people, so respect++;
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 19:50   #3
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

why did she tell him to move out? assuming they have equal right of residence (ie do they both own the house?)

Good luck!

though as the last scene of the graduate showed us, the what to do after winning the girl bit can be difficult.

but good luck!
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 20:11   #4
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i feel happy for you and sorry for your girlfriend
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 20:44   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: That thread I promised Deepflow

Is this the receptionist girl?

I know you had the hots for this girl for a long time, but I always assumed in the way you talked about her that it was simple horniness. You never said you felt about her in this fashion. Perhaps that was a stupid assumption considering the amount of time you used to spend texting her when we were out.

What bothers me, though, is that she initially seemed very hesitant about the whole thing. I imagine she's been at least vaguely aware about your attraction to her for some time; I also can't get away from a lingering sense of unease about her breaking up with a boyfriend of seven years standing. That's a big break with the past. I just wonder whether your feelings for her are entirely mirrored in her feelings for you, and whether she's really committed to this.

This is probably not what you want to hear right now, and I feel rather bad in saying this. And I hope it really works out for you. But I just don't want you getting hurt. That's all.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 21:11   #6
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 21:27   #7
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

I found that an excellent read and am very glad things are starting to work out for you

It's not often GD stories contain a happy ending (of sorts)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 23:34   #8
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Given the extent of emotion that seems to have gone into this girl, and given its probably a good idea if you arent available for you to bring a girl so the ones I have invited know you arent an option, you can bring her along to the wedding if she wants to come. Please tell me if she will though, so I can include her on the list.

Given I have slavering females demanding men on my side, so maybe you may perfer to leave her at home though....
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 23:38   #9
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
Given the extent of emotion that seems to have gone into this girl, and given its probably a good idea if you arent available for you to bring a girl so the ones I have invited know you arent an option, you can bring her along to the wedding if she wants to come. Please tell me if she will though, so I can include her on the list.

Given I have slavering females demanding men on my side, so maybe you may perfer to leave her at home though....
Heh, I'll see if she wishes to attend, although even if she doesn't, the one's you've invited have no chance at all as far as I'm concerned
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 23:46   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is your chance to have sex with her in Durham Cathedral.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 23:48   #11
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

/me has a a tear in his eye.

And they say love is dead.

Good luck with it.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 23:57   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Strider
And they say love is dead.
No they don't.
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 00:00   #13
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Ah I meant Romace.

Oh well.
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 00:08   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

No-one says romance or love is 'dead'. Our society constantly re-inforces the idea that love is real and is something to be aspired to, when in fact it's probably nothing more than a load of chemical impulses travelling between our brains and crotches.

'Good is a point of view, Anakin.'

etc.[/evil]
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 00:10   #15
skiddy
wild one

Your chemical romance?
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 00:10   #16
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

You dont appear to have followed me here

They have been wanting to know abiout the elegible males.

Your willingness has bugger all to do with it!
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 00:12   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: That thread I promised Deepflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
They have been wanting to know abiout the elegible males.

Your willingness has bugger all to do with it!
These women sound barely under control. Will the police have to be deployed?
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 00:15   #18
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Probably not. It depends how much of a fight you put up really.
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 00:16   #19
skiddy
wild one

Andrew wouldn't fight at all.

I'd kill half of them and then go down fighting.
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 00:20   #20
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Yeah right.
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 00:28   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: That thread I promised Deepflow

If these women chose to overwhelm me physically through their sheer weight of numbers, then who am I to argue with them?
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 00:29   #22
Spiderman

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
So. Timeline... er... time.

January 2003
I start work at company X in Newcastle.
I meet Alison for the first time.

June 2003
I tell a friend at work, who I later find out has the biggest and least censored mouth in the world, that Alison would get it.

September 2004
My email responses to Alison's emails get less and less professional and more fun.

Decem... **** this.

So right.

We were at the Christmas party, mid December 2004. We're sitting chatting, She tells me that she finds me very attractive. I tell her she "isn't so bad herself."

The second work christmas party, we get chatting and I tell her that I do like her and that she means alot to me. She's very drunk, we end up walking to the other side of Newcastle holding hands, where we chat for a while and her boyfriend of seven and a half years picks her up.

Things progress across email. Nothing ever happens, but we chat more and get closer as friends.

Approximately five or six months ago, she's about to leave for Hong Kong on a weeks holiday. She stays at her sisters before she goes away. She goes out, gets a bit of alcohol in her and calls me at approximately 22:00. We chat on the phone until 06:00. Things are quite explicit at certain times and I think I've made a breakthrough.

Next day, the day she flies, texts from her are distant and shallow. She informs me via phonecall when in the departure lounge that although she enjoyed the nights chatting, she just didn't feel the same way about me.

Square one.

She returns from holiday and doesn't speak for three days. I later find out that she couldn't as she was ashamed of herself because of phonecall content and the fact that she at that point had a boyfriend of seven and a half years.

Things get back on track, we become very good friends and chat all the time. I think at this point nothing is ever going to happen.

Two months ago, I met my girlfriend. We started dating and spending a lot of time around each other. It was all good.

My colleagues and myself, including the woman from work went out for a meal a month or so ago. We didn't speak much but at the end of the night we were sitting chatting and we kissed. No tongues, just lips, only for around four seconds. A good friend at work pulled me away and took me to another bar before we both made a drunken mistake - no one, including him knew anything about 'our history'.

We spoke the next day, a Friday and she agreed to meet up for a drink and swap holiday photographs. We went to a pub just past where I work and performed the aforementioned activities.

Nothing happened, I was happy as I'd spent good time with her and really enjoyed the evening. I sent her a text as I was driving, she was in front of me as we both live in the same direction.

"Well, that was very civilised"
"Yeah, it was"
"I guess neither of us had enough to drink!"
"I don't have to be drunk to be naughty"
"You're on your way home though"
"I can turn around"

She did.

We met up and sat in the car for an hour, chatting, kissing. It was brilliant. I've never been as happy as I was there, sitting in my car, in the car park at my office.

We met up the following Friday too, this resulted in many of the same 'naughty' activities, but in the pub's car park.

She was nervous, lying to her boyfriend. I was nervous, lying to my girlfriend. The next week, we sorted something out and took a walk through a local nature reserve. It was amazing. So peaceful, so relaxed. We discussed our situation. Nothing was decided and I felt further back than I had started!

We met up again last week. She told me she was going to go and have a talk with her boyfriend. I though they were going to sort stuff out, I was upset as I didn't want what we had to end, but I knew it wasn't ours anyway and that she was taken - as was I.

She told me the following day she'd said she needed time apart. She was very upset, the conflict of emotion I had was unreal. I hurt for her as she was upset, but at the same time - purely because of selfish interests - I was happy.

That evening, she came for a drink with me and a friend from work, the very same one who pulled me away. He made a quiet, considerate exit of his own accord and we talked the night away. She told me she was going to her house the next night (she stayed with her mum, he stayed at the house) to have another talk with him. I was worried, I knew that with her I could fight, if she was with him, he could do the talking and I could lose. I, somewhat drunkenly, informed her of my feelings about this. She said I had nothing to worry about.

The next day was the longest day of my life. I couldn't wait for my phone to beep or vibrate. It was horrible. Eventually it did at about 22:00, she called. We spoke. She cried. She told me she'd told him everything and had asked him to move out. Again, the conflict of emotion was horrible. I was happy, but sad for her as she was very upset.

Now it's now.

Last night, I split up with my girlfriend, told her what had happened, but not with details as she was an unfortunate casualty of love. I didn't want to hurt her, but sometimes you have to hurt people to be happy. That's what advice I was given.

The day before yesterday, we went for that walk again, went for a drink and played pool. It was an astoundingly outstanding night and I didn't want it to end. Tomorrow, we're going to a wedding reception. Sunday, we're going to the pictures.

We've both decided to take it slowly so we can adjust to the change - especially her, and I'm going to give her as much time as she needs, but I can quite honestly say that I am the happiest man alive, and I expect to stay so for a good time to come.
SO YOU'RE THE ****ER THAT IS SHAGGING MY BIRD!!!!!!!! YOU'RE A DEADMAN
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 00:34   #23
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Andrew wouldn't fight at all.

I'd kill half of them and then go down fighting.
By the sounds of it they'll be bringing sufficient quantities of rohypnol anyway.

(somebody had to mention rohypnol)
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 01:05   #24
edmoo
SuperTux!

edmoo is an unknown quantity at this point

got to love rohypnol.
Congratualations skiddy. I hope you dance.
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 01:11   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I have Rohypnol in a roll-on now.
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 03:21   #26
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

****ing ace skiddy

****ing ace!

reminds me of me and a girl I know tho .... dunno if I ever get her though, but damn I care for her...