User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:38   #1
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
That chick is in bad ****

Hehehe it feels Good

so peeps
to refresh your memories

I liked this chick at the uni, and we were close friends and all, but i could never tell if she was "into" me, then came her birthday, and i went there and next thing I know she was making out with some bastard. I got pissed off and drank to the "puking point". And as I drank I sent her some 15 sms in her cell phone in a 3 hour period telling her stuff liek "why you did that to me" or someting on these lines, i cant really remember =->Very Drunk

well as she was my friend you know that this cant be good so the next days where hell, we both watched ourselves, becouse we knew that it was a ****eh situation, and I decided, with her, that i would not be as close to her as I used to be, as a matter of fact I´d stay away, until this whole thing settled down...

welly welly, as the time went by I started to realise that she is not nearly as good as i tought she was, and started talking about that and pointing how mean she was to my other classmates....and things turns out, of course not just becouse of me, that people are less and less receptive to her

nowadays they dont even talk to her
and today, in the middle of the class she went outside and started crying...hehehe...and talking about how people stoped talking to her and whatnot

it was not a revenge or anything, but it just felt good to see someone who made my life miserable for 2 months or so was in deep ****e
and I, that used to be her best friend in town, am becoming more and more of an outsider in her life, and you know what? becouse i dont care anymore

I am a emotionally healthy person again!

from all the things I lost in this ****, the thing I missed the most was my peace of mind, wich finally has come again

it is good to be alive
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:42   #2
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
None of that made any sense whatsoever.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:43   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: That chick is in bad ****

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
quote of the month

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:44   #4
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

You were so pissed off about a girl who you never even dated kissing another guy that you encouraged people to ostricize her, and take pleasure in the fact that her life is now a shambles? And you blame your miserableness on her for this ****?

You're sick

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:44   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Here's a plan:

Go out and think of a topic you've not posted on before.

Anything you like.

Could be cars. Yes, cars.

Make a thread about cars.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:45   #6
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
muslim...
posts...
about...
his...
love...
life...
SHOCKER !
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:46   #7
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Re: Re: That chick is in bad ****

Quote:
Originally posted by Scoot951
You were so pissed off about a girl who you never even dated kissing another guy that you encouraged people to ostricize her, and take pleasure in the fact that her life is now a shambles? And you blame your miserableness on her for this ****?

You're sick
When it's stated like that, I understand it. Muslim's explanation was just plain weird.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:49   #8
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You will die before you ever have sex

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:49   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm getting paranoid now, but I'm also hoping Muslim is a gimmick too.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:50   #10
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts

Quote:
it is good to be alive
Might be better to be dead, not that I've tried it, but it's gotta be better than this.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:52   #11
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
so so bitter and twisted
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:54   #12
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Christian
Might be better to be dead, not that I've tried it, but it's gotta be better than this.
being dead isn't what ppl say its like u know

i saw no god damn light

LIES

all

LIES
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:54   #13
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

You're sick
ok ok

the thing is
that girl is: pretty smart hot, had a lot of boyfriends, had sex

me

none of the above

you see, she is, altough this little issue, in a far better situation than me
if she is unhappy, well, she is just reaping what she seeded.

Maybe today was my day
the turning point
the day that she had to suffer in order to me becoming a better person

the fact is that I could not possibly make everyone hate her...
some of the hate towards her is due to other things

she is in a hell of her own making
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:02   #14
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Think again, making someone feel that bad about themself is not the act of an emotionally balanced person, it's the act of a prick.

Until you grow up a little (lot) you'll always be a sad pathetic little boy, no matter how old you are.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:06   #15
Christian
Attitude

Re: Re: Re: That chick is in bad ****

Quote:
that girl: had a lot of boyfriends
me: none of the above
So you're not gay then.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:09   #16
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Re: Re: Re: That chick is in bad ****

Quote:
So you're not gay then.

LOLOLOLOLOLOR

you're the type of guy that keeps me reading these forums!
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:09   #17
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
You're almost my hero.

Of course I am using the words 'almost' and 'hero' in a highly flexible manner but you get my drift.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:12   #18
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Obviously quite, quite mad.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:13   #19
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: That chick is in bad ****

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
LOLOLOLOLOLOR

you're the type of guy that keeps me reading these forums!
yep and your gay
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:16   #20
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: That chick is in bad ****

Quote:
Originally posted by Recon
yep and your gay

PLD
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:21   #21
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts

Quote:
it is good to be alive
Heh, the way things are going for me I'm ready redecorate my wall with a bullet hole and a few liters of brains.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:22   #22
Recon

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: That chick is in bad ****

Quote:
PLD
you were owned, admit it sweet cheecks!
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:23   #23
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: That chick is in bad ****

Quote:
Originally posted by Recon
you were owned, admit it sweet cheecks!

you certainly rock dude!
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:26   #24
Recon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: That chick is in bad ****

Quote:
you certainly rock dude!
ZING!
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:26   #25
Christian
Attitude

SilverSmoke, and you appear to be the sort of type who'd follow a 200 kg. heavy old black man home if he told you a joke.

Good luck with it btw.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:28   #26
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
SilverSmoke, and you appear to be the sort of type who'd follow a 200 kg. heavy old black man home if he told you a joke.

Good luck with it btw.

ah a joke! like humour and amusing stuff?

LOLOLOLOLOLOR!!! I get it! I get it!! LMAO
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:19   #27
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Hehehe it feels Good

so peeps
to refresh your memories

I liked this chick at the uni, and we were close friends and all, but i could never tell if she was "into" me, then came her birthday, and i went there and next thing I know she was making out with some bastard. I got pissed off and drank to the "puking point". And as I drank I sent her some 15 sms in her cell phone in a 3 hour period telling her stuff liek "why you did that to me" or someting on these lines, i cant really remember =->Very Drunk

well as she was my friend you know that this cant be good so the next days where hell, we both watched ourselves, becouse we knew that it was a ****eh situation, and I decided, with her, that i would not be as close to her as I used to be, as a matter of fact I´d stay away, until this whole thing settled down...

welly welly, as the time went by I started to realise that she is not nearly as good as i tought she was, and started talking about that and pointing how mean she was to my other classmates....and things turns out, of course not just becouse of me, that people are less and less receptive to her

and today, in the middle of the class she went outside and started crying...hehehe...and talking about how people stoped talking to her and whatnot

it was not a revenge or anything, but it just felt good to see someone who made my life miserable for 2 months or so was in deep ****e
and I, that used to be her best friend in town, am becoming more and more of an outsider in her life, and you know what? becouse i dont care anymore

from all the things I lost in this ****, the thing I missed the most was my peace of mind, wich finally has come again

it is good to be alive
lonleyness is the most powerful of all emotions. you've felt it, you should know. you have now forced all of that pain onto the one person you cared about the most, simply because of you're own in-experience and embarasment at your mistaking friendship for attraction or love.

that is not the act of an emotionally healthy person. you are disturbed.

on a site note: to the person that mentioned he'd had her ostrasized; an ostrasizm requires 6000 votes, innit. I dn't think there would be that many people in her class!
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:25   #28
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Allfather
]this wouldnt be you would it muslim?

that bird is nice. if it is him he's an even bigger twat for upsetting a goodlooking girl. it's one thing if she's a minger, but a bird, it just ain't right.

edit: naughty link changing.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:42   #29
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Muslim, you have just realised new depths in your inadequacies

Loser :/
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 01:15   #30
Idi

Re: Re: Re: That chick is in bad ****

Quote:
ok ok

the thing is
that girl is: pretty smart hot, had a lot of boyfriends, had sex

me

none of the above

you see, she is, altough this little issue, in a far better situation than me
if she is unhappy, well, she is just reaping what she seeded.

Maybe today was my day
the turning point
the day that she had to suffer in order to me becoming a better person

the fact is that I could not possibly make everyone hate her...
some of the hate towards her is due to other things

she is in a hell of her own making
So your happy because even though your life is still ****, you've made her life ****ter?

Imagine what her life would be like if she had gone out with you? Probably a lot worse than it is now! Judging by your character!
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 01:49   #31
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Muslim man, why not start dating a real minger and work up from there.

Like, the fattest hobo you can find.

You never know!
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 01:53   #32
Lord Boredom

Quote:

You're sick

indeed.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 02:06   #33
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
finding happyness in other peoples misery
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 02:22   #34
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Allfather
this wouldnt be you would it muslim?
Gimme some of that there Cornbread.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 03:14   #35
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
that story reminds me of my exbest friend nicole (no not the board whore nicole.... lo nicole) but this other girl who i was best friends with for a wasted 11 years of my life before i realized she was **** and told her so. and she cried. and i didn't care.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 03:24   #36
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
damn right :P
my life is so much better without her constantly telling me how much better she is.

not to mention the fact that afterwards she decided to try and become friends with my bf. unfortuantely for her he had known she was **** way before i did :P

people like that should be shot. repeatedly.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 06:05   #37
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
First time I have read GD in a few months and its some intresting stuff. Reading some replies, man folks you guys aint got healthy relationships in some cases. Never had a friend royally pissed off at me or anything. Maybe choose better friends?!?!?

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 06:44   #38
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
finding happyness in other peoples misery
at least hes fitting in with the crowd.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 05:59   #39
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
at least hes fitting in with the crowd.
A sharp comment, showing that JJ is not a superior god of greatness showing us the way, and that I am a reasonable person, that was picked on due to being utter sincere. I spent the last 3 hours looking at my ancient posts and reached this conclusion
1) jeeezas, my life is soooo much better now
2) talking all that stuff to you guys was the best therapeutical experience ive had in my entire life.
3) Albeit the bad manners and the usual "look its muslim, lets piss on his head" thing, i miss you guys a lot, but "it" (this whole plaforum experience) does not fit in my life no more, for a series of reasons which dont belong here
4) thanks for all the help, ive learnt and grown a lot here. hope to somehow keep in touch with some of you ( dante ive not forgotten your stuff, just making a plan to do it safely)
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 06:21   #40
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What did you get banned for again?
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 12:13   #41
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Bumping threads that are over 2 years old not only bores the living shit out of most regulars, but has a tendency to get noticed by mods fed up with shit threads fagging up the first page.

How long do you want to hold this account for this time?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 16:10   #42
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

muslims posting columbian marching powder to dante?
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 16:56   #43
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So that girl committed suicide, am i rite?
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 17:05   #44
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muslim
Hehehe it feels Good

so peeps
to refresh your memories

it is good to be alive
uhm... You misunderstand. She's not the jerk in this story, you are. Do I even have to explain why?

(What an old thread btw)
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 17:07   #45
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
uhm... You misunderstand. She's not the jerk in this story, you are. Do I even have to explain why?

(What an old thread btw)
Maybe if it was stil 2003....
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 17:33   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I enjoyed reading this thread even more the second time around.
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 18:15   #47
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Did we have one of those time warp thingies again ?

Shit, if it's 2003 I'm still married.

Double Shit !

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 02:48   #48
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Bumping threads that are over 2 years old not only bores the living shit out of most regulars, but has a tendency to get noticed by mods fed up with shit threads fagging up the first page.

How long do you want to hold this account for this time?
Quote:
I enjoyed reading this thread even more the second time around.
JonnyBGood
Kuras line of tought: ( similar to Vogons [ the burocratic people that destroyed earth in "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" ] ).

Its bumping, and from MUSLIM!! That wretched man should been impaled centuries ago! Im going to write my meanest flaming in the last.... 2 months or so

JBG's line of tought:
Its bumping from muslim, whatehell, im gonna read that, humm, lets see... Oohh, i didnt remembered that, humm, interesting shite, hes a darn losar... hummm, its not bad actually, considering the consistent crap this boards have been delivering lately....

To sum up: Some people will never grow up. Kura is still in 2001, bearing a sense of bureacracy wich plages our administration. Its bumping so it must be crap, no matter it is the first post of this bloke in the last 8 months or so. ( and prolly that rate of posting will be kept by me).
JBG will always be a hero and Kura will always struggle as the average guy (above me of course, the scum of the universe).
Mods, I dont mean no trouble, just did that because i tought it might entertain a few, i do not spam and ive not broken any rules, sorry for the incovenience, ill not be posting in the near future, so banning me or not will not affect the general course of the boards.

My thanks, once again, go out to all of you. Ive posted again because i was telling my girlfriend, which has been with me for the past 14 months, got really curious about all these stories about the worst period of my love life.

There is a line in Fight club which explains the way i feel about GD

"Man, I see in GD the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering."

Thats all folks, thanks for everything, kisses!
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 02:57   #49
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
There is a line in Fight club which explains the way i feel about GD

"Man, I see in GD the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering."

Regrettably too many of GD's users are "pumping ass", not "pumping gas".
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 07:29   #50
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muslim
Hehehe it feels Good

so peeps
to refresh your memories

it is good to be alive

This is the most insane thing I have ever read. Seriously, scary shit.

A potential neighbourhood raper in the making.