User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Jun 2005, 09:55   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i'm buying a house!

Its already cost me £380 quid, and thats just for the surveyor fees so i can get the mortgage released

£66000 for a three bedroom mid terraced house, with all of the white electrical goods thrown in \o/

its going to cost me another £250 for the solicitor - which you may think is not a lot, but thats just what we are paying, our lender has actually said that they will pay our legal costs (with certain exceptions - hence the £250 up front) so god only knows what the final bill will be - cos i certainly dont want to!

hehehehehehe
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 09:56   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: i'm buying a house!

Ahm commin' to stay

Indefinetly

Congratulations and celebrations and all that caper btw. \0/
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 09:59   #3
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: i'm buying a house!

I hear the tramps are paying £66K for their digs in london.

congrats though!
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 09:59   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

why thank you... i'm just going to be in debt for the next 30 years \o/ and scarily i don't care
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 10:01   #5
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Now you're all grown up

I can't wait to get my own house

GD party at yours in August?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 10:03   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
GD party at yours in August?
Ste follows the same strategy with regards to parties as he does with women; force yourself onto them.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 10:07   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

congrats dude, welcome to the club
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 10:11   #8
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

how in the hell did you find a house for 66k?
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 10:17   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
how in the hell did you find a house for 66k?
By living in a semi-rural part of the North East in which no sane person wants to live, I would imagine.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 11:09   #10
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Round these parts 66 grand wouldn't get you a cardboard box under a bridge.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 11:11   #11
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

buy me a house too, could ya?

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 11:18   #12
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Ste follows the same strategy with regards to parties as he does with women; force yourself onto them.
I haven't met RR yet and I want to

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 11:59   #13
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

66k here doesnt even buy you a studio flat.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 11:59   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

I may be having a housewarming - depends if i can convince the wife

and yes, 66k for a house is because i'm living in the semi rural north east, although semi detached houses were still well out of my price range (starting at about 100 to 120k for a semi round here)
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 12:16   #15
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
I will be having a housewarming
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 12:31   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

If you can convince the wife?

Faggot.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 13:15   #17
roadrunner_0
cynic

dude, would you piss off a 5 months pregnant woman? 'cos i'm not that brave
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 13:17   #18
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Just make sure you give her a jar of gerkins before you ask, then you should be alright.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 13:19   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
dude, would you piss off a 5 months pregnant woman?
I piss off women anyway.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 13:22   #20
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you say you don't care about the mortgage now, you try it when the economy collapses in 10 years and you lose your job and you can't afford the repayments and then you consolidate all your existing debts into one easy to deal with payment and then cecily spends five hundred pounds on a hat because you've been keeping the money problems from her and that means you can't make the payment and the evil loan company take your house and all you have left is your phone which you use to post on here and the post is: ""
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 13:27   #21
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

deepflows an optimist.
can't you tell.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 13:31   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

The economy won't collapse in ten years, it'll collapse in five, and then there'll be rioting in the streets because by that point the true extent of the CJD infection will be apparent. (The government actually has plans to deal with this, I know because I spoke to someone I know who knows a senior civil servant.)
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 13:32   #23
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
deepflows an optimist.
can't you tell.
If he think's it's going to take up to 10 years for the economy to collapse, then yes, yes he is.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 13:32   #24
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

isn't t&f apparently a "senior civil servant"? Or is he just a civil servant with good posture?
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 13:35   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

He just makes the tea and fixes the copier.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 13:36   #26
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
He just makes the tea and fixes the copier.
It's always the posture that fools me
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 14:09   #27
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
you say you don't care about the mortgage now, you try it when the economy collapses in 10 years and you lose your job and you can't afford the repayments and then you consolidate all your existing debts into one easy to deal with payment and then cecily spends five hundred pounds on a hat because you've been keeping the money problems from her and that means you can't make the payment and the evil loan company take your house and all you have left is your phone which you use to post on here and the post is: ""

as i actually looked at stuff before i went for a mortgage (thanks again ebany btw) i actually got a fixed rate one so
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 14:14   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If the economy collapses, who really cares about mortgage repayments?

Just go bankrupt, you won't actually be in a worse position than if you were a private renter with no job either.

Congrats anyway RR. You mature bastard.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 14:16   #29
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
as i actually looked at stuff before i went for a mortgage (thanks again ebany btw) i actually got a fixed rate one so
What if interest rates fall as some analysts are predicting?
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 14:17   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

There are cheeses that are more mature than RR. Just because he's got a wife and a house and a mortgage and a job and nearly a child, don't let all that fool you.

Actually, yeah, he is pretty mature. This sucks. I'm going to a pub to drink until my liver goes purple. Screw you guys.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 14:22   #31
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

oh hey RR if you want any pictures for decoration *cough*
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 14:40   #32
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Dont suppose you have any links to the house details? I'm nosy. I noticed you put a little comment about this in another thread on Friday and it led to me spending half the day looking at houses round here again (as if I could afford one of those - to find something acceptable I would need about £150k here, absolute minimum!). I just want my own house, and spend lots of time torturing myself looking at what I cant afford.

And yes, youre clearly getting old. House, wife, baby....its all downhill from here.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 14:41   #33
Stew
Made of Twigs

I thought RR already had a house?

Edit: I can't see me buying a house until I'm on £50k
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 14:56   #34
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I thought RR already had a house?

Edit: I can't see me buying a house until I'm on £50k
you could get a mortgage for that one of RR's on 18k

shrug
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 15:55   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I just got stopped on my way back from the pub by a Newcastle Chronicle reporter who wanted to ask me about climate change.

"You say Newcastle might subside in 200 years? Oh, who gives a shit, really? I mean, I probably won't be around in thirty years or so, so it's not going to effect me, and I'm not having any children either, so you can knock that one on the head as well. Personally, I think it's a good thing. Who cares if other people's great grandchildren have no oxygen to breathe? **** 'em."

It's going to be in the paper tommorow. Christ knows what they'll actually print.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 16:00   #36
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

heh
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 16:43   #37
roadrunner_0
cynic

we managed to get this one on the basis of 20k, which is our combined incomes, and were held back by our lack of a deposit (if you have even 5% of the price, loads of people want to know you) and also held back by my truly atrocious credit history.

the house im buying is this:
EDITED as the link didn't work, you need to go to this page and search for 3 bedroom houses in bishop auckland for between 67000 and 70000 and it should be the only house that comes up

and what they dont tell you is that the kitchen and bathroom are brand new as is the double glazing and the combi boiler \o/

for those of you who visited last summer: it's about a mile away from my old house
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 16:48   #38
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
we managed to get this one on the basis of 20k, which is our combined incomes, and were held back by our lack of a deposit (if you have even 5% of the price, loads of people want to know you) and also held back by my truly atrocious credit history.

the house im buying is this:
EDITED as the link didn't work, you need to go to this page and search for 3 bedroom houses in bishop auckland for between 67000 and 70000 and it should be the only house that comes up

and what they dont tell you is that the kitchen and bathroom are brand new as is the double glazing and the combi boiler \o/

for those of you who visited last summer: it's about a mile away from my old house
here is rr's new house from satellite

edit : also this
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 16:50   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
ENBY, PREPARE THE ION CANNON!
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 16:53   #40
roadrunner_0
cynic

lol at the google one

EDIT: can you atually buy your art from that site NB?
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 16:54   #41
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

googles close up uk maps look like 5 year olds have drawn them with crayon.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 17:04   #42
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Oooo, looks nice. Very bright, which can be an achievement in those kinds of terrace. I found that one on another property search site and wondered if that was it, before you posted the new improved info there. Is it the same style as the one we had in Durham?

So now theres housewarming gifts as well as the new baby ones to find! Hope it all goes through OK. When are you hoping to move?
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 17:19   #43
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

why is your house the only one without 2 upstairs windows?

where has the other window gone?

huh?? huh???

these are the questions that lead us to ask for a full structural survey in addition to the one carried out by the mortgage company.

just call me 'Mr Property'
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 00:22   #44
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
isn't t&f apparently a "senior civil servant"? Or is he just a civil servant with good posture?

I'm pretty sure he's not "senior" (ie HEO or above)
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 00:26   #45
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nice one RR btw :up:
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 00:29   #46
Dace
so f*cking zen

On an aside if i wanted to buy a 2 bedroom flat in an "ok" area of Glasgow (ie Tenement but a poorer area but still "ok" ... just) i'd be paying 80K min.

I only mention this because i was thinking about trying to buy myself about a month ago.

The prospect of how much i'd need to save and the fact i couldnt afford it for 2 years kinda upset me :(

[/aside]
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 00:42   #47
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Code:
YARD
With gate access to lane and water tap.
Goodness!
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 00:46   #48
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Code:
YARD
With gate access to lane and water tap.
Goodness!
I'm more impressed with the fact that the stairs in the hall are "rising to first floor".
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 00:48   #49
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
I'm more impressed with the fact that the stairs in the hall are "rising to first floor".
One might almost come to believe that that was what they were designed for!
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 00:53   #50
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Btw, it looks remarkably like your old house. Although that's hardly surprising, considering it's all one big terrace city around there.

The living room reminds me of Mark's old front room, although Christ knows why as it looks nothing like it.