User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 01:04   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Football] Euro 2008

For posterity, i thought it might be interesting to make this thread now and then lol at it later (oh god, im still going to be here in 2 years? )*

Anyway;

Odds, as of 2nd July 2006, William Hill. (For those of you who dont understand european odds, 5.00 = 4/1, 6.50 = 11/2, 8.00 = 7/1 etc)

England 5.00
Italy 6.50
Holland 6.50
Spain 8.00
France 9.00
Germany 12.00
Portugal 17.00
Czech Republic 17.00
Switzerland 21.00
Sweden 34.00
Turkey 41.00
Russia 41.00
Greece 41.00
Serbia & Montenegro 51.00
Romania 51.00
Denmark 51.00
Croatia 51.00
Austria 51.00
Ukraine 81.00
Poland 81.00
Norway 101.00
Bulgaria 101.00
Rep Of Ireland 126.00
Slovakia 151.00
Israel 251.00
Bosnia-herzegovina 251.00
Belgium 251.00
Slovenia 351.00
Wales 501.00
Scotland 501.00

Have to be suprised that the best price you can get on england anywhere is 11/2 (6.50) Despite being constant underachieves, quarter final masters, and never having won the Euros (indeed, 96 was the only time they ever got ANYWHERE), England are the favourites. Scotland are obviously a great price at 500/1 shame we have two world cup semi finalists (and maybe the finalists) in our qualifying group yo, because we actually have a decent squad of players just now. Really says something when we're behind ****ing israel in the betting though.

Anyway, there has been a lot of talk of McClaren and England, and have england blown their best chance to win something - but imo, a lot of the team still has 2-4 years left. This, is my predicted England Squad, 2008.

P Robinson
S Carson
C Kirkland

G Neville
W Bridge
A Cole
R Ferdinand
J Terry
M Dawson
W Brown
G Johnson

A Lennon
D Beckham
S Gerrard
F Lampard
J Cole
O Hargreaves
S Wright-Phillips
S Downing

D Ashton
P Crouch
M Owen
W Rooney

So, basically,
Walcott, Jenas, Carrick, Carragher, Campbell, James out
Ashton, Wright-Phillips, Dawson, Johnson, Brown, Kirkland in

(Not what i neccesarily think the best england squad is, but what i think mclaren will pick)

Anyway, what do you think? What changes will McLaren make? Who looks a good bet either to win, or who is better than market value suggests?

I personally would lump a bit of money on Germany at 11/1 to win - in Austria and Switzerland

* If i top myself this statement just got funnier

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote