User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 3 Jul 2016, 14:24   #11
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future
Re: r67 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
You are saying that you signed up to help 3:4 to win by attacking and giving them XP.
That is what you would call farming.

Can i have my friends sign up help me win by either helping me get score/xp/roids by attacking me, initating roids for me, or what ever?
The answer is no.

You just pointed out the obvious thing that everyone has told the MHs, that there is planets out there who is donating XP to 3:4 deliberately, not for the reason tehy want to land a 300 roid planet.
Hi, I assume your friends signed up with the intention to attack with and/or defend you. How dare they help you gaining roids, xp and additional score by holding on to them. Completely unfair.

While you may not like how someone is playing, it's not cheating. It's a basic feature of the game that we can attack anyone the heart desires, when you want to. Putting restrictions on something like that would do much more harm than good.

We can certainly talk about changing xp def so 1 ship or 7 doesn't give the full amount. I do agree with what eksero said earlier though, you can win this game by attacking only, same thing should be possible for defending. In terms of straight up game score, defending is never worth it. I'd like that to change

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote