User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Nov 2003, 11:26   #1
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Roleplaying forum

Do people still attend it ?

I havent heard a proper poo tossing about it since the days of the Happy Roid hotel.

lets all go over and spam RP! (or not, but atleast.. let's talk about RP forum!)

Or we could discuss Morten Harket if you want
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 11:42   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Roleplaying forum

You always seem to dwell 6 months behind the trends
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 11:58   #3
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I find it my mission to make things of the past popular.

seen a cool mullet recently?
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 12:33   #4
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road

i am a roleplayer...... *cough* please do not spam... thank you

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 12:41   #5
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

i just dont get it

perhaps you need to be a nerdy socially inept teenage boy
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 12:44   #6
I am Idler
This is bat country

hi madi, it is so very nice to see you this morning, whats up?
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 12:47   #7
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

the sky ?
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 12:50   #8
I am Idler
This is bat country

so I asume the bra-strap's crumbled under the weight of your massive "advantages" ?

no, I meant: how are you feeling today, old friend
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 12:53   #9
madi
a little bit broken

i am a bit tired

you?
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 12:58   #10
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

How are you Flav?
Doing fine today?
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 13:04   #11
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

All's fine, thanks!

If I had a scedule like that adn I knew I'd skip the whole morning I would have stayed home...
I did about the same yesterday, when I only had one class from 12:20 till 13:10. Traveling down to school takes more time than that, so I couldn't be arsed.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 13:07   #12
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
i am a bit tired

you?
tired, a bit frustrated and I might become a dad soonish.. all is good