User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Sep 2003, 17:19   #1
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Homeworld, Sonic the Hedgehog or Sex?

Which would you choose???

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 17:19   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
don't be silly
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 17:19   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Sonic!!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 17:25   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
That's not a choice.
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 17:25   #5
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Sonic and sex.
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 17:26   #6
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Sonic and sex. :up:

Tried that but we couldnt get past marble zone without dying :(

Unread 12 Sep 2003, 17:28   #7
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Tried that but we couldnt get past marble zone without dying
Maybe you were using the wrong joystick?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 17:30   #8
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
Maybe you were using the wrong joystick?
We have to use a keyboard because the joystick was broken through overuse :(

Unread 12 Sep 2003, 17:32   #9
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
You can play homeworld while having sex
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 17:37   #10
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Can't do that. It's too pretty.

Unread 12 Sep 2003, 17:37   #11
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
We have to use a keyboard because the joystick was broken through overuse
I sincerely hope you're not using double entendres like what I am...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 17:38   #12
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
I sincerely hope you're not using double entendres like what I am...
No Anne Summers only had single ones in stock :(((((

Unread 12 Sep 2003, 18:34   #13
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
sex.
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 18:39   #14
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by seventh
sex.
i thought u left
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 18:49   #15
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Sex to the tune of the midis

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 18:59   #16
Costa
Banned

Costa is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Sonic and sex.
you furry

(p.s. sex)
Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 19:03   #17
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
We have to use a keyboard because the joystick was broken through overuse
You probably burn it out, wait maybe 1-2 hours
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 19:07   #18
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
I can play homeworld for like 2 hours though.
And sonic is a freaking classic.
But neither have breasts.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 19:08   #19
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
homoworld is leet
hanging out with the gerls gals and chicks \o/
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 19:18   #20
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
umm

sex?

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 19:27   #21
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
homeworld sucked
I never liked sonic

guess I'm stuck with sex :/
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 20:43   #22
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Sonic
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 15:16   #23
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
Ann Summers doesn't have an 'e', Sabrina.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 15:25   #24
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Why don't you want to share a planet with me Jenny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 15:31   #25
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
I can't believe that I thought for a second you were talking about account sharing, and not about my sig.

There can only be one answer to this: seppuku.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 15:41   #26
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
those tantos costs a little bit too much.

why not just jump of a cliff
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 15:55   #27
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer
I can't believe that I thought for a second you were talking about account sharing, and not about my sig.

There can only be one answer to this: seppuku.
Heh, gotcha!

So, why, and no ritual suicide notes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 16:01   #28
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

DaWoodster is an unknown quantity at this point
Homeworld 2
DaWoodster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 16:29   #29
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
He plays sonic or homeworld (whichever he wants), and suck his **** whilst doing so. He'll like that.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 00:22   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Ann Summers doesn't have an 'e', Sabrina.
This post worries me, I'm not sure why.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 00:24   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
!!!DO NOT BREED!!!
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 11:57   #32
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
This post worries me, I'm not sure why.
It's because it's actually not true: Ann Summers does have an 'e'. Just not in the first word.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 12:54   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
It's because it's actually not true: Ann Summers does have an 'e'. Just not in the first word.
I have a cat called Jenny.

She keeps giving me evil looks.

Is it you?
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 13:17   #34
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
We tried sonic + sex but sonic kept getting killed by time limits (
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 15:20   #35
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Isn't it something like a 3 minutes limit on not moving before you die?*

If you're bragging about something like that you need to do some endurance exercises.

*I'm talking about in the game, not in the sex. In the sex I think it's something more like a 5 second limit.

I don't use the name Jenny anymore. It doesn't fit with my new reformed image. So no, I'm not your cat.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 15:59   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Are you Mitzy then?
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 16:19   #37
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
He plays sonic or homeworld (whichever he wants), and suck his **** whilst doing so. He'll like that.
She wouldn't fit under the desk
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 16:24   #38
plasmas_arms
Banned

Quote:
Isn't it something like a 3 minutes limit on not moving before you die?*

If you're bragging about something like that you need to do some endurance exercises.

*I'm talking about in the game, not in the sex. In the sex I think it's something more like a 5 second limit.

10 minutes it seems.

I dont think I was bragging.........If I were to say that we burned through all the lives sarina accumulated (she has scary obsessive play technique) through time outs....that would eb bragging.
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 16:44   #39
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

But I thought that once you got to 99 lives it stopped counting?

Or is that just Mario Bros.?
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 13:37   #40
plasmas_arms
Banned

Quote:
But I thought that once you got to 99 lives it stopped counting?

Or is that just Mario Bros.?
That is Super mario Bros, Im fairly sure that you cant actually hit the 99 lives limit in Sonic (1 anyways) until the very end of the game.
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 15:02   #41
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
u cant actually hit 99 lives at all... 4 is the limit

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 15:04   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by slick
u cant actually hit 99 lives at all... 4 is the limit
Not on my Sonic Megacollection!
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 23:13   #43
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
BOTH!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 08:56   #44
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Ärketrollmannen
those tantos costs a little bit too much.

why not just jump of a cliff
woman don't need them. they just cut their throats.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 08:57   #45
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
my new reformed image.
wossat then?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 01:15   #46
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
S E X .