User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 28 Nov 2003, 22:30   #1
Ryon Jkar
Prince of the Dawn

Ryon Jkar is infamous around these partsRyon Jkar is infamous around these parts
The Kohr Legacy: The Beginning.

This is the offical start of the Kohr Legacy
-------

Suddenly you all hear a loud yell as the orders come in through the loudspeaker on the drop ship. Each ship hold fifteen man squads and they look like giant wasps touching the ground. The battle has already begun and the Fist Legions have already struck into the war. You can smell the breath of battle. The blood and fire, and the thundering of the Hammer Legion's great "hammers" of war that stretched out across the battlefield like hands of death taking lives in an instant. You look through one of the port holes next to the seat where you are strapped in to see a view of Zan, what was once a tropical paradice for the more wealthly citizens of Larn, it was now a torched forest. Ashes hung in the along with the smell of death. You would get your revenge. You will show these bastards the mistake they made..

With a thundering shuder the dropship landed harshly and the hatch unfolded open. Your squad leader, Harken, orders you all to follow him to a nearby trench where many of the choas legion have gathered. Suddenly the hundreds of soldiers around you split off into groups and race off over the next ridge screaming in half-andrenilin and half fury.

"Alright squad, The HQ has given us an opportunity. Some of us can stay here and fight, and the others can go on a slightly different mission. You all have an equal choice, this mission is optional." Harken spoke outloud with a slight unease in his voice for he knew what the misson was. He has trained all these years and yet this was still his first war.
Ryon Jkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 23:38   #2
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Kohr Legacy: The Beginning.

Razor Storm seems to flex his fingers, slipping on a tight fitting glove. The Ends glistening under the dropships lights, tugging tightly at it beofre doing same on the other hand. Chekcing a leather bound strap across the back of his wrist making sure the metal bracers where secure.

Glancing up at the commander
"Fighting on the battle feild is for hardy fools and maden, death taste so much sweater when its done with a simgle minded pleasure. Not some random hit upon the battle field"
Clearly dis-interested a rough chalky calm, the sounds of abttle echoing along the metal hull.

Glancing down once more pulls out a padded puch, inspecting a few vials within it, some clear and harmless looking, otehrs rasing some conserns with their odd colours. Quickly tuckign it away within folds of his black jerkin. PUlling a dark cloak tighter around his body, a crossbopwhsaped lump apearing for few seconds before shfitng it somwhere out of sight.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 17:24   #3
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

lestat touches the weapons at his side as he bluntly states "these be good for melee, but they still cannot stand up to some projectile weaponary. I do be with this 'special' mission of yours, harken, and to hell with the consequences." dispite his fighting words, lestat gives a quick grimmace of fear before he can still his face, which he did so fast it could almost have never existed. Oozing grim determination and appearing danger personified, lestat eases his sword in its scabbard and the axe in its loop. He could feel his commanders fear at the mission, and was quite frankly anctious to discover what could have this man practically shaking in his boots. Nothing scared the chaos legion. Nothing.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 21:06   #4
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

Zigguran cracks his neck and unclips his giant sword from his back and growls to himself

time for all the practice to pay off

bites his lower lip nervously and purces his lips thoughfully as the commander makes his speach and wondered why the man was frightened

ill go on this special mission
Mad cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 04:02   #5
Ryon Jkar
Prince of the Dawn

Ryon Jkar is infamous around these partsRyon Jkar is infamous around these parts

Do to the lack of anyone else wanting to join in, I guess I am closing it... well you win some and you lose some...
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 17:31   #6
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

stupid ppl not joining
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 19:21   #7
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road

Slick does up his body armour and laughs, "i cant wait to get down, i'm gonna kill me some alien scum!" he slaps his best friend in the marines and runs out, carrying his trusty sword and plasma shotgun.

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 19:24   #8
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryon Jkar
Do to the lack of anyone else wanting to join in, I guess I am closing it... well you win some and you lose some...
cough, cough. think your too late slick.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 19:49   #9
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road

damn.... o well

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote