User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:35   #1
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
T.a.t.u

admit it

you want to
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:36   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I honestly thought they were no more than maybe 14.

Turns out they're 17 and 18.

Except the website for them is so full of inconsistencies its unfunny.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:41   #3
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
I honestly thought they were no more than maybe 14.

Turns out they're 17 and 18.

Except the website for them is so full of inconsistencies its unfunny.
i thought the one with dark hair was male. I was so confused about that song until i found out they were lesbians :\
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:42   #4
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: T.a.t.u

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
you want to
yes, so what.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:43   #5
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
Talking

and?
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:49   #6
Idi

for those of us that dont get told by the media 'whats what', who?
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:50   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
a couple of Russian lesbian pop stars
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 18:00   #8
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
No, anyting from Russia / surrounding area is bad
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 18:07   #9
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
No, anyting from Russia / surrounding area is bad
coming from you, that deserves a 'heh'

:)
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 18:19   #10
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
I dont understand
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 18:51   #11
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Tweaker
and?
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 19:34   #12
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Re: T.a.t.u

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
admit it

you want to
i have
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 19:37   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
I honestly thought they were no more than maybe 14. Turns out they're 17 and 18.
Sorry, I'm unclear. Does that make you more willing or less?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 19:49   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
linkage so i can find out what the hell you are talking about
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 19:53   #15
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.tatu.us/
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 19:56   #16
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Extract from bio page
"We (Elena and Julia) used to sing together in a kids-band called “Neposedi”, and I, Julia Volkova, was asked to leave the band for “misbehaving and molesting other band members”.
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 19:59   #17
SilverBullet

*sigh*

tatu - nas ne dogonjat
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 20:00   #18
Šiscorporation

evil take over my lazy gf who is posting this

I( chantalaz) would defin do
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 20:01   #19
Šiscorporation

Re: evil take over my lazy gf who is posting this

Quote:
Originally posted by ŠiSCoRPoRaTioN
I( chantalaz) would defin do
Excuse my girlfriend, she doesn't make sense very often =/
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 20:04   #20
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Re: Re: evil take over my lazy gf who is posting this

Quote:
Originally posted by ŠiSCoRPoRaTioN
Excuse my girlfriend, she doesn't make sense very often =/
You should watch that one Disco

SHE COULD BE A LEZZER!
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 20:16   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I fully admit.
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 20:18   #22
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
in the video they dontkiss properly, they close their mouths and rub their faces against each other. Wheres the tongue snogging action??

and they're russian <-----------------genetic timebomb!!

after 30 they spout 'taches gain 50 lbs, and gain fierce expressions
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 20:19   #23
Šiscorporation

Re: Re: Re: evil take over my lazy gf who is posting this

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
You should watch that one Disco

SHE COULD BE A LEZZER!
The light! It bliiiiinds!!
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 22:20   #24
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
I just downloaded a few of their songs and the video for 'All the things you said'.

They're quite good, methinks.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 22:26   #25
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Genre please big man
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 23:02   #26
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
Genre please big man
Pop, sort of dancy/techno but not predominantly that.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 23:05   #27
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
I would.

Variety is the spice of life. I bet the Russians would be good experience.

btw. i didn't have a clue who you were talking about until someone said "two russian lesbians".

\o/
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 23:13   #28
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
i watched the mtv awards repeat cos it was a friday night and had just got back from pub, turned on tv they were singing and quite fit in school uniform then for no reason (i didnt listen to the lyrics why should i they re fit) they pulled i thought cool

their video is so bad tho
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 23:36   #29
Idi

Ive just seen the video, so now I know what all the 'fuss' is about. The song is catchy for a pop song, the video is crap, and they are ugly.

Nice legs though.

And I'm surprised that this lesbian gimmick wasnt done years ago.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 00:07   #30
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The redhead isn't ugly.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 10:43   #31
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
Ive just seen the video, so now I know what all the 'fuss' is about. The song is catchy for a pop song, the video is crap, and they are ugly.

Nice legs though.

And I'm surprised that this lesbian gimmick wasnt done years ago.
i have to agree with Idi, they're a bit ugly, but nice legs though
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 11:44   #32
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough
I got the album........heard better heard worse.

A couple of tracks they sing in Russian.......sounds surprisingly sexy.

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 11:58   #33
Smudger
I'm not fat, Sarina said

Smudger is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Extract from bio page
"We (Elena and Julia) used to sing together in a kids-band called “Neposedi”, and I, Julia Volkova, was asked to leave the band for “misbehaving and molesting other band members”.
Read it backwards and it reads "I des open" :/
rd 3 - 22:20:19
rd 4 - 246:11:25
rd 5 - 9:3:4
rd 6 - couldn't be arsed
rd 7 - 13:21:9 I think it was...
rd 8 - 61:1:6 Oncoming!! every day
Smudger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 12:33   #34
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
in the video they dontkiss properly, they close their mouths and rub their faces against each other. Wheres the tongue snogging action??

Erm..... There are plenty of FIT russian girls, i've dated a damn fine one!!!!

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 12:36   #35
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt

That made me giggle like a small girl