User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 21 Apr 2008, 09:07   #1
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Bring back the extra ETA research

Tittle sais it all really but i'll explain why exactly i want it.

Most of the time I played pa (from r10.5 till now) there used to be an extra ETA research so everything was a tick faster.
If my memory hasn't failed on me I remember this being changed because of an incluster attack bonus of -1.
This cluster attack bonus is gone now though, but the ETA's didn't change back to their original way.
It made the game feel a bit faster, and with the shorter rounds we're having we could use a bit more speed.

For those of you that don't know what i'm talking about:
Old ETA's
- attack: FI/CO eta 7, FR/DE eta 8, CR/BS eta 9
- defence: FI/CO eta 6, FR/DE eta 7, CR/BS eta 8

This should be very easy to do since it's only adding an extra traveltime research.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2008, 09:10   #2
ParadiseLost
Knight of Ni!

ParadiseLost is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bring back the extra ETA research

I agree, wud make the game a little faster, so more attacks a day ... yeah, i like it

|Hydra][KoN][NoS][Angels][Denial]
ParadiseLost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2008, 09:12   #3
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

I've just been told that we did infact get the extra research back...
So my memory ****ed up

Doesn't change the fact that the game could use a little more speed though

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 21 Apr 2008, 09:15   #4
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm not sure I'm happy with this...

The current system allows 7 hours sleep, or 7 hours at work without compromising your ability to run ships.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2008, 09:20   #5
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm with Gate on this one, we shouldn't make the game any faster than it is right now.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2008, 13:12   #6
Kenny

half hour ticks, 4 tick attacks, maximum of 1 login allowed per day.
Unread 21 Apr 2008, 16:42   #7
jermain

jermain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
ftw.
jermain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2008, 17:21   #8
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

iirc it was hypergate that was taken out, and it has already been reintroduced into the game. with the cluster bonuses i think the highest eta research was -3 (stargate).
Unread 21 Apr 2008, 18:38   #9
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He said that already Zaejii, but thanks for repeating it.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 21 Apr 2008, 22:35   #10
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
How would that ever be a good thing?
Unread 21 Apr 2008, 22:50   #11
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Kenny lives in Kennyworld...

Should explain everything I think

PS: He's also ginger!

Unread 22 Apr 2008, 02:28   #12
Kenny

Quote:
It's long overdue tbh.
Unread 22 Apr 2008, 12:00   #13
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

I wouldnt mind more speed. Its hard to do 1 tick kills, so who cares if u lose a bit. The game gets far more intensive and interesting.
Unread 22 Apr 2008, 13:29   #14
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I love 30mins ticks.
I d love eta 5 attacks or something

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2008, 19:01   #15
jermain

idd, i love 30min ticks aswell, its more fun and brings a new tactic of day attacks aswell as night attacks.
Unread 22 Apr 2008, 20:56   #16
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermain
idd, i love 30min ticks aswell, its more fun and brings a new tactic of day attacks aswell as night attacks.
Yes - let's make the game impossible for the people who have to work - as well as for those who have to sleep.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2008, 21:24   #17
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Changing to 30min ticks now would be utterly retarded, considering the changes we've seen in the last, oh, I don't know, 16 rounds?

Go play pia if you want to see what happens to a game with 30min ticks.
Unread 22 Apr 2008, 23:27   #18
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Changing to 30min ticks now would be utterly retarded, considering the changes we've seen in the last, oh, I don't know, 16 rounds?

go play pa if u want to see what happens to a game with 60 mins ticks?

pia died when it went over to 60mins ticks, before that it just lost players...like*shocker* all other games like it.

60mins ticks is clearly the only way to go, look at PA! yay?

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 22 Apr 2008, 23:57   #19
Kenny

15 minute ticks, 100m's of resources, 1000's of roids, all tech and cons complete. 7-day rounds, with a 5 day break in the middle.
Unread 23 Apr 2008, 01:19   #20
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
go play pa if u want to see what happens to a game with 60 mins ticks?

pia died when it went over to 60mins ticks, before that it just lost players...like*shocker* all other games like it.

60mins ticks is clearly the only way to go, look at PA! yay?
Yeah, pia was really doing much better than PA before they switched to 60min ticks. In fact, anyone arguing that pia was/is a better game than PA is only succeeding in making himself look utterly ridiculous.

Kenny, another try?
Unread 23 Apr 2008, 09:44   #21
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Yeah, pia was really doing much better than PA before they switched to 60min ticks. In fact, anyone arguing that pia was/is a better game than PA is only succeeding in making himself look utterly ridiculous.

Kenny, another try?
pia was alot more fun than pa from r10-12.

it then died cause it had even more shit people in command than pa did, and even less of a plan of what to do with the game.
Oh, and ye, it never had as big playerbase.

Quote:
Unread 23 Apr 2008, 10:10   #22
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Alltho I agree with you on keeping 1 hour ticks... I would still like to see the game as more intensive, if there is nothing going on in whole day, how can u expect people to bother with the game? Only action goes on when u sleep.

We can add some protection ways like sleep mode of 1-2 hours or something if u go to work/sleep, which u can use once per day. Still the ones able to be online gets something to do instead of waiting fleets flying 12 fcking ticks.

Pia was allways shit as it had anything original or unique. It never had a real coder or admin team. Most of its playerbase were also selfish cheaters who cared all about ranks and zero about fun or thinking about the future of the game. Which brings naturally a game down sooner or later.

Only reason I see people even bothered with it, is because it was another playground for PA, with 2nd largest playerbase and it had more speed.
Unread 23 Apr 2008, 10:21   #23
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave
Pia was allways shit as it had anything original or unique. It never had a real coder or admin team. Most of its playerbase were also selfish cheaters who cared all about ranks and zero about fun or thinking about the future of the game. Which brings naturally a game down sooner or later.

Only reason I see people even bothered with it, is because it was another playground for PA, with 2nd largest playerbase and it had more speed.
it was a copy. it had shit admins, was less professional.

And yes..sure..pia players were all cheaters and more selfish than PA players.
riight also, pa players have been thinking so much about the future of the game! good point.

Main reason why people moved to pia enmass was because they hated PAX.
I still do

Quote:
Unread 23 Apr 2008, 10:54   #24
Ave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
it was a copy. it had shit admins, was less professional.

And yes..sure..pia players were all cheaters and more selfish than PA players.
riight also, pa players have been thinking so much about the future of the game! good point.

Main reason why people moved to pia enmass was because they hated PAX.
I still do
oh I compare to other games, not PA. They all moved from PA so u can't expect them to be any better.
Unread 23 Apr 2008, 11:42   #25
GReaper
The BOFH

GReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave
Alltho I agree with you on keeping 1 hour ticks... I would still like to see the game as more intensive, if there is nothing going on in whole day, how can u expect people to bother with the game? Only action goes on when u sleep.
I entirely agree that this game is incredibly boring apart from at night time when everyone has their fleets on pre-launch. If you want to play seriously then the only way to do it is sacrifice sleep - which people with other commitments just can't do these days. I'm sure many of us started this game as students but have now moved on.

Start a new thread if you feel you've got decent suggestions for it though.
GReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2008, 22:18   #26
Kenny

Quote:
Kenny, another try?
Right...

I want half the day on 30 minute ticks, with 15 minute ticks from 19:00-23:00 because that's the busiest time so it should have the most action, and then 1 hour ticks for the rest of the day (apart from 7am - 9am, which should give Ave plenty of time to sleep).

During the slow times resources have a 50% increase in output so that when you arrive back to your pc, you have lots of nice resources ready. However during the busy times resource output should be reduced by 27% to instill some kind of balance, and to stop people building lots of new ships to be used at 11 that night.

I think everybody should start with 5 amps and 5 distorters and the construction limit increased to 160 to accommodate this.

Everyone should also have 5 of each factory to begin with, but double the amount of time it takes to research hulls to compensate.

We should make it so that defense fleets take 120% the amount of time as attack fleets do, unless you're in a tag in which case def should be 30% of the attack time. In order to ensure this isn't abused, alliance limits should be taken down to 17.

And a round should only last 5 hours, with the winner being decided on a game of tic-tac-toe OR for summer rounds: rock-paper-scissors.

Last edited by Kenny; 23 Apr 2008 at 22:37.
Unread 23 Apr 2008, 23:06   #27
jermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas
Yes - let's make the game impossible for the people who have to work - as well as for those who have to sleep.
u get much more sleep in 30min games with 3 tick attack/defence than in pa. If u get inc in pa if u want decent defence u gotta stay up for hours until all waves have been launched and properly defended due to the 1 tick attack or defence, which tbh sux.

Pre-launch lets u sleep more when attacking but if u get incs, u dont sleep at all.
Unread 23 Apr 2008, 23:32   #28
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Right...

I want half the day on 30 minute ticks, with 15 minute ticks from 19:00-23:00 because that's the busiest time so it should have the most action, and then 1 hour ticks for the rest of the day (apart from 7am - 9am, which should give Ave plenty of time to sleep).
Someone's conveniently forgotten that NOT EVERY PA PLAYER LIVES IN A EUROPEAN TIMEZONE.
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 00:14   #29
Kenny

Quote:
Someone's conveniently forgotten that NOT EVERY PA PLAYER LIVES IN A EUROPEAN TIMEZONE.
I MEANT GAMETIME!
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 03:04   #30
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I MEANT GAMETIME!
Well, the game time is based on GMT. Thus, the early evening in Pom when you're enjoing your 15 min ticks and i'm at work means that you could attack me with impunity. Similarly, your mid-morning speed time is 2-4am my time, which is further disadvantage. And then, when I can actually play the game, its crawling along at the current speed of 1 hour.

Sounds like a win?

If you want to piss off all of the australians/new zealanders, and all the americans who play this game (and are definately above average players), then this is a good move. Not sure whether you'd recoup the fall in long-term players or not though.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 07:36   #31
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

I really doubt Kenny was being serious with his suggestions...
He's probably laughing caus you're all posting why his ideas are bad.

Unread 24 Apr 2008, 08:51   #32
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
And a round should only last 5 hours, with the winner being decided on a game of tic-tac-toe OR for summer rounds: rock-paper-scissors.
I M GONNA WIN THE SUMMER ROUNDS! CAUSE I ROCK AT ROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS!

Quote:
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 18:11   #33
jermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Well, the game time is based on GMT. Thus, the early evening in Pom when you're enjoing your 15 min ticks and i'm at work means that you could attack me with impunity. Similarly, your mid-morning speed time is 2-4am my time, which is further disadvantage. And then, when I can actually play the game, its crawling along at the current speed of 1 hour.

Sounds like a win?

If you want to piss off all of the australians/new zealanders, and all the americans who play this game (and are definately above average players), then this is a good move. Not sure whether you'd recoup the fall in long-term players or not though.
rofl!!! u actually took that seriously, oh dear :S
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 23:43   #34
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
Right...

Wait how would we implement the variable tick times when it only takes 5 hours? :crymeariver:

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 04:50   #35
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermain
rofl!!! u actually took that seriously, oh dear :S
Well, i was stuck. Its a silly idea posted on the suggestions forum. If someone PA team sees it, and recall that they're attracted by silly ideas, and adopts it thus screwing non-euro players, i'd then have myself to blame for not speaking against it.

Additional benefits include amusing you, which is justification for me posting in and of itself.

Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 06:20   #36
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

If they started running the speedgame again, you could get your rocks off that way.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote