User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 6 Jan 2006, 20:08   #301
Dictator2

Dictator2 can only hope to improve
Re: R16

Quote:
I personally can't see too much incentive to fight hard again and get wtfpwned by multies.
Incentive, well, just a bit of it:

give 30 free accounts (about 1% of total planets last round and maybe we should do so every round)

A. 4 accounts: one for each top planet of each race

B. Make alliances disclose their High Command (nick wise) before ticks starts (a team of 10 or so, in any case, a fixed number), and give free acounts to whatever *single alliance* HC is able to lead to victory (this will also tend to avoid blocking right? and if blocked, other alliances wont get anything)

C. 15 free accounts: for stats ranking: i.e. top roider, top scanner, top cov op, top EVERYTHING...

D. So thats 29... the other one is for me :P or just give it away ramdomly

No player can win more than 1 free account for the following round, if it happens they loose it, and maybe you guys can just give it ramdomly.

*** if this doesnt work, lets just hire a few female strippers, but this I assume will cost us a bit more money ***
Unread 6 Jan 2006, 20:20   #302
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Re: R16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictator2
*** if this doesnt work, lets just hire a few female strippers, but this I assume will cost us a bit more money ***

I dunno Rumad would probably strip for free ;-) granted he's a bloke but he'd enjoy it hehe

The Th0ng Returns lol
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 16:51   #303
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Alliances playing r16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
The key is to be nice to AD gods like JBG so atleast they don't ruin your rep, and to piss off pple with red dots ... I've had about 10 neg reps the last few days (mostly from ND), I didn't drop much points.

But it's idd flawed, though all in all it has "some" truth in it, not?
Apologies for bringing up this thread with a slightly irrelevant points a few days late, you'll have to excuse me as I've spent the past few days in hospital having my appendix out, but I was genuinely interested as to how much this was true. To take the example of someone who replied to your post, namely chika, let's try and figure out how much of his "reputation" (I mean green blobs here obviously) actually depends on me. Abusing my moderating abilities slightly for no real reason at all, other than that of general boredom, I looked through chika's reps and saw that I have pos-repped him five times in total. Currently my reputation altering power is plus 310 points. That said it was slightly less for the earliest times I pos-repped chika (as it goes up the more reputation points you get leading to a delightful exponential effect), taking it all as an average though it's certainly no less than 200 points for each one. In total that's 1000 points. Chika's exact current reputation points total is 939. So quite literally the reason chika has every single one of his green blobs (presuming everyone else acts the same in my absence) is me! A strange and rather amusing result I must admit. Well I found it amusing
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 16:58   #304
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Apologies for bringing up this thread with a slightly irrelevant points a few days late, you'll have to excuse me as I've spent the past few days in hospital having my appendix out, but I was genuinely interested as to how much this was true. To take the example of someone who replied to your post, namely chika, let's try and figure out how much of his "reputation" (I mean green blobs here obviously) actually depends on me. Abusing my moderating abilities slightly for no real reason at all, other than that of general boredom, I looked through chika's reps and saw that I have pos-repped him five times in total. Currently my reputation altering power is plus 310 points. That said it was slightly less for the earliest times I pos-repped chika (as it goes up the more reputation points you get leading to a delightful exponential effect), taking it all as an average though it's certainly no less than 200 points for each one. In total that's 1000 points. Chika's exact current reputation points total is 939. So quite literally the reason chika has every single one of his green blobs (presuming everyone else acts the same in my absence) is me! A strange and rather amusing result I must admit. Well I found it amusing
That reminds me ... it's been a while since you gave me some green

On a more serious note, and this might be pure coïncidence ... but the neg rep I receive is 95% of the time from pple with red dots, gray rep or pple with VERY few postcounts. All in all, it hardly ever affects my rep.

But pple like you and Lokken (who neg repped me recently FFS) can have a huge influence in the rep, espcially of those flirting in the gray zone.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 20:03   #305
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Yes... TGV is playing round 16... sorry for the late notice.
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 19:47   #306
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
That reminds me ... it's been a while since you gave me some green

On a more serious note, and this might be pure coïncidence ... but the neg rep I receive is 95% of the time from pple with red dots, gray rep or pple with VERY few postcounts. All in all, it hardly ever affects my rep.

But pple like you and Lokken (who neg repped me recently FFS) can have a huge influence in the rep, espcially of those flirting in the gray zone.
Never realised the amount of blobs a person has influences the amount of rep he spreads around.
Kinda silly imo, a posrep should be a posrep & a negrep a negrep. No matter who does the repping.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 23:29   #307
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nope, reps shouldn't all be the same value. Should a person who hardly reads the forums be able to have the same influence over your rep as someone as knowledgable as JBG or lokken?
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 00:40   #308
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Nope, reps shouldn't all be the same value. Should a person who hardly reads the forums be able to have the same influence over your rep as someone as knowledgable as JBG or lokken?

A person who hardly reads the forums isnt going to be around much pos repping or neg repping, where as lokken or jgb would. Hence if all reps were the same value, jgb and lok could still have more influence on someones reputation then the casual user.
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 00:50   #309
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Bad example. Let's instead use an ill-informed, prejudicial poster who reps everyone who doesn't even moderatly agree with his point of view. He neg reps for posts being too long ("cant be bothered to read lolz"), for posts saying he's wrong ("ive been top10 so im better than u") and for a load of other pointless things.

Under the current administration, he would probably be banned - but let's ignore that. Under Veedeejam!'s rep system, he would have equal influence with jbg and lokken. Under the current one, his reps would probably be grey and thus have no influence - which I say is a good thing.
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 04:42   #310
Digiscent
KiLLa

Digiscent is infamous around these partsDigiscent is infamous around these parts

free...
im an alliance im playin
R4:Oh to be A Pepsi Bottle(285:19)[Bluetubas][Pepsi]#6
R5:Lothlórien (28:16)[Wolfpack]#58
R6: (17:2)[NoS]
R7: (9:25)[NoS][Pepsi]
R9: (49:1)[Seraphim]
R9.5:[LDK] [S] [Oly] [Ely] [ETY](30:8)[Seraphim]#10
R19:Sexy Mandolin(1:5)[TGV]#7
R22:The Dutchmaster of Tallahassee(18:10:4)[ROCK]#111
R23:TheKing of Kush(12:2:4)[ROCK]#69
R24:Thoughts of Murder(6:7:1)[ROCK]#65
R26:President Obama of Yes We Can(4:3:9)[Jenova]#200
R30:President Obama of The United States (1:4:15)[CT]
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 05:09   #311
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Never realised the amount of blobs a person has influences the amount of rep he spreads around.
Kinda silly imo, a posrep should be a posrep & a negrep a negrep. No matter who does the repping.
The rep situation is one that works well atm. Those who make good posts are pos repped, thus adding to there repping capability. Those who make shit posts are neg repped thus limitting there shit influence.

People im sure moan going oh look he got his rep from GD etc, however yes I did get a proportion of rep from GD but GD hardly ever rep people, infact its rare that I get rep from GD on the same ratio as AD, on the whole the majority of my rep comes from AD.

Heres an example of my current rep page:

http://img76.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rep23mz.jpg
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 05:30   #312
furball

Exactly. My GD:AD rep ratio pretty much reflects the amount of time I spend posting on each, so I think it's fair.

And since we're comparing e-penises, I'm saddened to say that mine's smaller than yours
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/917...e1201069tw.jpg

Last edited by furball; 12 Jan 2006 at 15:19. Reason: ratio =/= ration :( spelling master furball has left the building...
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 05:55   #313
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

my green rep usually comes from either AD, or those of people needing help with something
easy to see that all my red/grey rep comes from AD, and probably a certain alliance in particular . a rather easy to spot pattern

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4782/bg9xt.png
as you can see furball, your e-penis is bigger then mine

Last edited by Phil^; 12 Jan 2006 at 06:03.
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 07:40   #314
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
my green rep usually comes from either AD, or those of people needing help with something
easy to see that all my red/grey rep comes from AD, and probably a certain alliance in particular . a rather easy to spot pattern

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4782/bg9xt.png
as you can see furball, your e-penis is bigger then mine
GD cut me out to dry. I've lost over 400 rep points from them at the very least. {I've only got 900 some now fs }

Might help if I stopped being a doofus at times though so that may have something to do with it.
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 12:25   #315
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
A person who hardly reads the forums isnt going to be around much pos repping or neg repping, where as lokken or jgb would. Hence if all reps were the same value, jgb and lok could still have more influence on someones reputation then the casual user.
Pple can and ARE making gimmick accounts here to boost or ruin the rep of some pple (or to generally troll). If all reps were the same value, you'd see far more gimmick accounts.

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Jan 2006, 12:27   #316
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
The rep situation is one that works well atm. Those who make good posts are pos repped, thus adding to there repping capability. Those who make shit posts are neg repped thus limitting there shit influence.

People im sure moan going oh look he got his rep from GD etc, however yes I did get a proportion of rep from GD but GD hardly ever rep people, infact its rare that I get rep from GD on the same ratio as AD, on the whole the majority of my rep comes from AD.

Heres an example of my current rep page:

http://img76.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rep23mz.jpg
I've never received a rep from a GD post ... kinda hard since I never post there (did 1-2 times so far I believe).

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Jan 2006, 15:50   #317
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Had 2 green blobs, recieved 3 negreps and i'm back to 1 red. sounds like a very good system imo...
( ::disclaimer:: not complaining about the negreps themself)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 15:53   #318
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I got most negreps for having [eXilition] in my sig
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 17:54   #319
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/sniborp/rep.jpg

I suppose I should take comfort that those red blobs made about 3 points difference, and that I'm beating phil.

(<3 phil)
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 11:18   #320
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

useless crap, is it for the e-penis those points? and we all know ppl just give green points to their friends/allianecmates even if they wouldnt make sense.

f.ex i got alot of red dots from 1up retards who just say "please ****off and die" , just because my alliance twatted them... twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 11:27   #321
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
useless crap, is it for the e-penis those points? and we all know ppl just give green points to their friends/allianecmates even if they wouldnt make sense.
Funny that, I get a shit load of pos rep from exilition members. Also you get neg repped because your a retard not because your exil. There are exil members who are respected in this community, although as usual you are undermining there hard work at gaining respect and winning rounds.

Quote:
f.ex i got alot of red dots from 1up retards who just say "please ****off and die" , just because my alliance twatted them... twice
eXiltion have only won 2 rounds, god is that all?

Last edited by pig; 13 Jan 2006 at 11:38.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 11:36   #322
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
lol, forgot about that rep from me
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 12:36   #323
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

who is this maxmillian? is he the new sevrok (an anonymous clown in r11)? Soz for asking, didnt know him or heard of him being a real pa player.
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 13:33   #324
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

About the rep thing, well, one posrep from JBG makes up more than half of my current 505 rep points. Perhaps I should try flattering people more? Or just start agreeing more.

Oh, and since it seems to interest the people here, I recieved about 80% of my negreps on AD, but the other 20% constitutes 5 times as much rep points. The majority of my posreps are also from AD, but the posrep I have atm, I'd guess 30% are from GD, even though that's only from 3 posreps.

And MaxMilliaN clearly stated his position in his "Custom User Title", cocteau, look no further! (:

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 13:51   #325
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Btw, i think Angels are playing next round :P . So someone could update the overview on this thread?

Ps: <3 qeb
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 13:56   #326
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Btw, i think Angels are playing next round :P . So someone could update the overview on this thread?

Ps: <3 qeb
Unless someone knows something I don't, but thats offtopic! (Well, not offtopic, but the thread is hardly about "Alliances playing round 16" anymore).

PS: <3 Gio2k

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 15:10   #327
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Funny that, I get a shit load of pos rep from exilition members. Also you get neg repped because your a retard not because your exil. There are exil members who are respected in this community, although as usual you are undermining there hard work at gaining respect and winning rounds.

eXiltion have only won 2 rounds, god is that all?
how can i explain this, most of us dont care as much as you guys do about this rep bullshit. its silly, and i know eX members who make good posts and they get red dots saying "****ing cheater". im not undermining eX hard work at all, its the opposite actually. ive said many times how we were better then your 1up and how we beated you again. most of you fail to understand that the real battle is fought ingame with ships, not with red or green dots. so keep continue living happy with your good board rep!

eX won 2 rounds idd, thats 100% and we never lost to 1up . actually great 1up didnt reach better then top #5 when we play <<-- OWNED!

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 15:20   #328
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Then next time you should show us that you can win consecutive victories. They are one of the real ways of showing that you can keep beating off your opponents. Afterall if 1up skipped all the rounds after they had won a round. then they would have probably won every round they played as well. they just dont mind playing even if they are taking it easy for a round, i'll say one thing for them, they dont seem afraid of being beaten.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 15:24   #329
pig
1up on you

Quote:
eX won 2 rounds idd, thats 100% and we never lost to 1up . actually great 1up didnt reach better then top #5 when we play <<-- OWNED!
I dont know why you feel the need to keep reminding us of that fact. As far as I can see 1ups record is better than eXiltions

1ups First Round We win
Exilitions First Round They win
1ups Second Round We win
Exilitions Second Round they win

Only difference is we did it back to back, something which your alliance is incapable of. We have proven ourselves, you guys are yet to prove that you can win back to back, any alliance can win a round, hell ND almost won last round but trying winning two consecutively and then come back to me and ill let you screm your head off like an idiot.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 15:37   #330
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
About the rep thing, well, one posrep from JBG makes up more than half of my current 505 rep points. Perhaps I should try flattering people more? Or just start agreeing more.

Oh, and since it seems to interest the people here, I recieved about 80% of my negreps on AD, but the other 20% constitutes 5 times as much rep points. The majority of my posreps are also from AD, but the posrep I have atm, I'd guess 30% are from GD, even though that's only from 3 posreps.

And MaxMilliaN clearly stated his position in his "Custom User Title", cocteau, look no further! (:
Funny aye, Qebab ... I'm probably one of the pple that agrees the least and is rather controversial on these boards. So the poss rep I get is certainly not from agreeing with the pple with alot of green blobs.

So all in all, there are still pple that appreciate my style of posting. And my poss rep isn't from GD posters or from pple that like their E-penis' to be stroken ....

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Jan 2006, 15:40   #331
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

the clash of the ego's continues...
1up claims they're the best & so does eXil
Can't you guys just be happy that both your allies pwn?
To me it doesn't matter if exil won 2 rounds in a row or not. There was alot more anti eXil feelings at the start of this round than there was anti 1up at the start of r12 imo, atleast from the top allies.
Winning is winning, if you do it 2 rounds in a row or skip a round it doesn't change anything

Truth is, the winner is always hated, and this mudthrowing on AD from one side to the other isn't going to change that.

Unread 13 Jan 2006, 15:41   #332
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I dont know why you feel the need to keep reminding us of that fact. As far as I can see 1ups record is better than eXiltions

1ups First Round We win
Exilitions First Round They win
1ups Second Round We win
Exilitions Second Round they win

Only difference is we did it back to back, something which your alliance is incapable of. We have proven ourselves, you guys are yet to prove that you can win back to back, any alliance can win a round, hell ND almost won last round but trying winning two consecutively and then come back to me and ill let you screm your head off like an idiot.
haha, thats 1up defense mechanism isnt it? is it in 1up rules to keep screaming on pa boards how you won 2 rounds in a row and eX didnt

its easy explained: the competition in early pax rounds was as great as the competition in some random chosen game spaceminers, so any 'average' alliance could have done what 1up did in those rounds. so hunny its time to wake up, when there is competition 1up crumbles like a cookie.

and you forgot to mention 1 difference aswell: 1up NEVER was able to come close in beating eX, while 1up was eX food twice

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 15:50   #333
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
blablablablabla the same shit i say in every post bla bla bla
Dude, you really need to come up with some new material to say.
You're like a crappy comedian that only knows one joke but tries to fill an hour with it...

Unread 13 Jan 2006, 15:56   #334
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Before I kill myself I'm going to close this thread. The alliance overview thread will be updated over the weekend.