User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Aug 2005, 00:55   #51
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: dS and Reunion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virall
You, erm, make it sound like he planned it all, Phil^. Imo he spewed it out BEFORE thinking about it.
Yup I think he did too, and it shows in the things i pointed out
looking over the post i did tho. ruddy hell i -was- bored
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 04:41   #52
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
didnt know that Reunion lost or even was part of any 'wars' this round so far !? maybe u can enlighten me plz
He's referring to that spat you and Newdawn had earlier in the round. I think.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 05:32   #53
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
hahahahahaha

SkyHead, the new Yeh ! Clown of PA \o/

Clearly he's jealous of NewDawn. His group obviously isn't as good as us.

Come on dS & Reunion, still got 3 open spots left. I'm sure you can recruit your way to nr 1 !!
Scorpio are you playing again? \o/
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 09:10   #54
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Let's not forget that Reunion has already lost one war this round. (Atleast one that I know of.) So not really sure if Reunion is such a good choice

we lost one war ? poor attempt.....
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 09:30   #55
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Politics is so confusing all i want to do is roid people :|
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 10:13   #56
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
we lost one war ? poor attempt.....
Like I said "atleast one that I know of".
Could be more ofcourse.
Then again, perhaps 'war' doesn't really describe it. But atleast you got your asses handed to you on a shiny silver plate

And @ sailorboy : yes, I am

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 10:24   #57
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Like I said "atleast one that I know of".
Could be more ofcourse.
Then again, perhaps 'war' doesn't really describe it. But atleast you got your asses handed to you on a shiny silver plate
i think you are not really informed about what happened....
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 10:31   #58
RiXX
pr0nman

RiXX can only hope to improve

Although it was entertaining to have an insight into the strange mind of SkyHead, did this really have to be made public on AD? I always thought internal logs should be just that, internal, and not posted for the wider community to see. If you wanted to say this to dS Jonas, you should have taken it to them personally.

By the way SkyHead, your ranting about ND made about as much sense as http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=186865.

Quote:
[23:18:36] <SkyHead> ND \ ****ers
> j00

r7 - noob | r12 - VsN | r13 - VsN | r14 - NewDawn | r15 - InSomnia | r16 - SiN | r17 - InSomnia
RiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 10:48   #59
Zero
uber pe0n

Zero will become famous soon enoughZero will become famous soon enough

i hate to say this but after reading that log by skyhead im really starting to want 1up to win
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 10:55   #60
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
i think you are not really informed about what happened....
It went like this, for the record.

NewDawn hit you for one night in response to a hit on three of our members. You lost quite a bit.

We made you an offer to back off. You did not signify any cast iron will to accept this.

So we hit you again on the presumption you would hit back. You lost quite a bit again. We offered another truce.

You accepted it. I'd hardly call it any kind of war. We fired some warning shots, I think we got the message across at the time, which is testament to our membership and our team effort. Our membership is pleased with what they achieved, hence they are a bit over exuberant about it. There's still plenty of ticks for them to run though, and 2 days a few weeks ago is a drop in the ocean, they've got more to do.

Quite honestly i have little interest in going over past deals bar stating the facts, this is all in the past now. ND only looks into agreements to secure its future, bears no grudges and is willing to work with anyone at any stage - we don't believe in 'agendas' bar our own team success. The sheer fact that we were willing to bury the hatchet with reunion at the time illustrates this perfectly. If other alliances think differently, that's their perrogative.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 15:28   #61
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

lol sounds like you were bitchslapped back into place
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 15:37   #62
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

And @ sailorboy : yes, I am
Thats ex sailor boy, I got out a year ago. you still playing eve with Xanadu?
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 16:03   #63
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you chaps can use the pm function like everyone else, ta.
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 12:10   #64
hobo
Cliff Jumper

hobo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHead
Keep your anti 1up spirit
And I suspect we'll do more then fine
felt like i was reading 1984 again =-p
R14-16 1up MO
R30 hirr lemming

May the souls of a thousand furry lemmings take up residence in your cereal.
hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 11:22   #65
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
(On a sidenote: Ha Ha guran lost fleet, Ha Ha)
Yes, I did.
Do you for once have a fleet worth of mentioning or did you give up after first weeks again?
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 11:29   #66
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guran
Yes, I did.
Do you for once have a fleet worth of mentioning or did you give up after first weeks again?
He has =/