User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 24 Sep 2016, 17:03   #51
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: Ultores R68 Summary

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Atleast i heard someone saying that Asc was comming into the round with a goal to hit the Brazillians, among others prolly, because they attacked Benneh r34.
You can't be serious now...
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2016, 17:06   #52
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough

Munkee thats why i adjusted for members not active members. And ye we 100% deserved all the inc from p3n this round no doubt. And we knew it would come. But we decided to fight instead of idling.

Butcher its correct that we didnt only retal incs this round d. Usually we do that, but leads to periods of idling which we cba with.

I find it funny that most ppl agree in what happened this round except the two "losing" parties p3n and bows. Even tough u feel u did stuff correct but everyone else think u bittled it maybe its time to look in the mirror and relize that u did f*"k up
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2016, 17:51   #53
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
You make it sound like you arnt attacking people you dislike, despite of them not hitting you.
Atleast i heard someone saying that Asc was comming into the round with a goal to hit the Brazillians, among others prolly, because they attacked Benneh r34.
Your source is wrong, then. As per usual. Anyone who's surprised? Raise your hand, please.

Hello?

Anyone?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2016, 18:00   #54
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post
If bows/p3n etc did gal raiding for a longer time, instead of having naps with the big alliances they wouldn't have alienated potential allies.
Correct me, but wasn't Norse with P3ng and Nelito ptargetting Bows by tick 300? Or were you just galraiding Bows's forts, every night, by coincidence? Do you say "galraiding" is the key when you start getting more than 100 incs a night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post
Switching to ptarget a small alliance isn't very smart, trust me i've been in a small alliances since i returned and as a general rule you feel it's retarded when a fulltag go ptargeting an alliance half it size.
Before Bows switched to ptarget Norse, what was Norse doing? Why is it smarter to attack a bigger alliance alongside a not so trustworthy partner that may soon ditch you?
Unread 24 Sep 2016, 18:02   #55
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Butcher keeps claiming this...can only assume he knows he can't defend the real reason we hit them quite a lot (hello ptarget!!) and so keeps repeating something he supposedly heard....
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2016, 18:19   #56
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

I would like to confirm B-Butch3rs statement.

As a long time member of Ultores I know for a fact that:
- VORHERRSCHAFT (previously Heroes, Ascendancy) is a support tag of Ultores
- Agar3s has direct control of the planets in the tag of VORHERRSCHAFT using remote control (VNC)
Unread 24 Sep 2016, 18:52   #57
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Hunter speaks the truth!

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2016, 19:51   #58
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
Butcher keeps claiming this...can only assume he knows he can't defend the real reason we hit them quite a lot (hello ptarget!!) and so keeps repeating something he supposedly heard....
Well why not keep repeating it?
Its not like you choose who to hit randomly.
Would you hit your friend? I dont think so.
Yeah we targeted you for a couple of days, except for that we didnt target you that much more than anyone else

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2016, 20:00   #59
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Well why not keep repeating it?
Its not like you choose who to hit randomly.
Would you hit your friend? I dont think so.
Yeah we targeted you for a couple of days, except for that we didnt target you that much more than anyone else
Colt has no friends, he hates all and is hated by all.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2016, 08:03   #60
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
You can't be serious now...

He is. This was repeated often and accepted as something we would have to deal with during the round.
(Doesnt mean its in any way true, but its the intel bows had)
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2016, 08:38   #61
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh View Post
He is. This was repeated often and accepted as something we would have to deal with during the round.
(Doesnt mean its in any way true, but its the intel bows had)
This was never repeated or even mentioned by anyone in ascendancy. You need to get some new Intel guys or just stop believing everything bitcher says....

I picked 95% of the targets and not once did I think..."oooo he's Brazilian I'll hit him..", but I guess you would rather believe what you want rather than fact..
Ultores
Unread 25 Sep 2016, 09:32   #62
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
This was never repeated or even mentioned by anyone in ascendancy. You need to get some new Intel guys or just stop believing everything bitcher says....

I picked 95% of the targets and not once did I think..."oooo he's Brazilian I'll hit him..", but I guess you would rather believe what you want rather than fact..
Its not my intel, it was what was said.
Somehow BRs wwre targeted more than other bows planets, so guess it was a selffullfilling myth then

Unread 25 Sep 2016, 09:38   #63
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
Somehow BRs wwre targeted more than other bows planets, so guess it was a selffullfilling myth then
By who?

We hit the fattest planets, whether they were Brazilian or not didn't come into it....keep believing your "self fulfilling myths" all you like
Ultores
Unread 25 Sep 2016, 10:23   #64
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
By who?

We hit the fattest planets, whether they were Brazilian or not didn't come into it....keep believing your "self fulfilling myths" all you like
Self fullfilling prediction? Im not sure how to say it in english
Im sure benneh or mz posted some where on this forums that the asians stopped playing because brazil kept beating them all the time, and that trolling and doing that XP thing they did last round was the only way they could get back at the game/brazil more or less.

Unread 25 Sep 2016, 10:55   #65
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
To our surprise we found rather big waves from asc and hr in there, which made us question our targetting the first 600 ticks.
Clearly a cunning manoeuvre by Chimpie in cahoots with mz to direct waves at select ultores planets to give an impression of ascendancy's independence from the hive mind. Great play.
Unread 25 Sep 2016, 11:00   #66
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
Self fullfilling prediction? Im not sure how to say it in english
Im sure benneh or mz posted some where on this forums that the asians stopped playing because brazil kept beating them all the time, and that trolling and doing that XP thing they did last round was the only way they could get back at the game/brazil more or less.
Feel free to find that quote, otherwise continue to grasp at straws...
Ultores
Unread 25 Sep 2016, 11:05   #67
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...&postcount=144
Okey, maybe it wasnt mz who said it, but he sure followed up with that Benneh always recieves more incs than others.

Unread 25 Sep 2016, 11:26   #68
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...&postcount=144
Okey, maybe it wasnt mz who said it, but he sure followed up with that Benneh always recieves more incs than others.
So you decided to translate that into why asc "reformed" even though clouds is nothing to do with ascendancy aswell as the fact what was said is not the same as what you implied and inferred as to why you got hit
Ultores
Unread 25 Sep 2016, 11:39   #69
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
So you decided to translate that into why asc "reformed" even though clouds is nothing to do with ascendancy aswell as the fact what was said is not the same as what you implied and inferred as to why you got hit
Its hard for you to see it from the other side i suppose.
We keep looking at the same number, you say its 6 and i say its 9.
Clouds has been HC in the alliance that Benneh has been playing in for ages, so i think its a pretty reliable source when he says Benneh dont play value anymore because of the brazillians/others giving him incs.

SInce you are not bothered with playing the game yourself anymore, you decided that its more fun to "troll" the univers with giving them random incs.
Its your choice, nobody is gonna put you in jail for it.

Unread 25 Sep 2016, 11:52   #70
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
Its hard for you to see it from the other side i suppose.
Clouds has been HC in the alliance that Benneh has been playing in for ages, so i think its a pretty reliable source when he says Benneh dont play value anymore because of the brazillians/others giving him incs.

SInce you are not bothered with playing the game yourself anymore, you decided that its more fun to "troll" the univers with giving them random incs.
Its your choice, nobody is gonna put you in jail for it.
I don't need to look at it from the other side. You claimed asc was setup to hit the Brazilians, I rebuffed that statement. Anything else is just you trying to seek some kind of justification for the crap you want to believe.
Ultores
Unread 25 Sep 2016, 12:02   #71
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
random incs
I'm glad to see we're finally in agreement.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 25 Sep 2016, 12:51   #72
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

Quote:

It wasn't Butcher who gave us this intel.
And what happend during the round didnt give us any reason to doubt it.
But yeah better intelligence would have been nice in Bows this round.
Unread 25 Sep 2016, 12:57   #73
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh
It wasn't Butcher who gave us this intel.
And what happend during the round didnt give us any reason to doubt it.
But yeah better intelligence would have been nice in Bows this round.
Please tell me you're trolling
Unread 25 Sep 2016, 13:02   #74
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Clearly a cunning manoeuvre by Chimpie in cahoots with mz to direct waves at select ultores planets to give an impression of ascendancy's independence from the hive mind. Great play.
At least in Cardi's case, what were the odds he would finish the round or wouldn't be kicked? A good gamble imo.
Unread 25 Sep 2016, 13:09   #75
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran
At least in Cardi's case, what were the odds he would finish the round or wouldn't be kicked? A good gamble imo.
You clearly don't know him..
Unread 25 Sep 2016, 13:09   #76
Shhhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Please tell me you're trolling
Nah just funny to see how different the perceptions are during the round.
Don't misunderstand me, I'm not at all claiming you guys were hitting Bows because of the brazils or Benneh or whatever. You have clearly stated here this isnt true and I don't see why you would lie about that, but during
the round this was common knowledge in Bows , because of bad intel, and decisions were made based on that.
Unread 25 Sep 2016, 13:10   #77
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh
Nah just funny to see how different the perceptions are during the round.
Don't misunderstand me, I'm not at all claiming you guys were hitting Bows because of the brazils or Benneh or whatever. You have clearly stated here this isnt true and I don't see why you would lie about that, but during
the round this was common knowledge in Bows , because of bad intel, and decisions were made based on that.
I'm not asc, i'm just laughing at the fact that you guys can believe something so stupid
Unread 25 Sep 2016, 13:17   #78
Shhhhhhh

It's nicer to believe things happen for a reason and it's not all just random
Unread 25 Sep 2016, 13:25   #79
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
As far for Ultores intel goes, 4/5 of Rainbows topplanets were Brazilian. Don't have a nick on the 5th so he might aswell have been. Isnt it natural they would receive more incoming if Asc goes after top planets? Even you should understand.
Unread 25 Sep 2016, 14:07   #80
fortran

The same way Bows was considered Ult's lapdogs, so was Asc. They are also considered pure trolls with total disregard for roids/ranks. Hard to fix that image that works against them.
Unread 25 Sep 2016, 14:23   #81
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough

Fortran, yes we hit bows with Nors and P3, those two idiots well 1: Nors hit them for like 3 days or so, and p3 hit them for a day knowing they had a dael of 3vs3 or wtf that was than mister munkee decided to extend a deal with them

and thats where mister DG set the Nors planets and the war btw p3 and nors

starter
nelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2016, 14:26   #82
Wouter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
The same way Bows was considered Ult's lapdogs, so was Asc. They are also considered pure trolls with total disregard for roids/ranks. Hard to fix that image that works against them.
You always speak but mostly none of your comments are relevant to anything being said. Are you the Brazilian BB?
Unread 25 Sep 2016, 14:45   #83
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
[Asc] are also considered pure trolls with total disregard for roids/ranks. Hard to fix that image that works against them.
I don't think that image works against us at all. It stops us from being a top contender, but it's not like we want that anyway. In fact, I struggle to think of any way in which people's opinions of us could hurt us at all.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 25 Sep 2016 at 14:51.
Unread 25 Sep 2016, 14:46   #84
fortran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
You always speak but mostly none of your comments are relevant to anything being said. Are you the Brazilian BB?
When any tag, even one that sometimes can be considered trolling, is known to care about roids and ranks, like Norse and Nelito's, negotiations with those tags bring good results for both sides. Asc/Heroes/Hodors built an image where that is not expected from them. Also, they are considered pro-Ult based on history and their memberbase. So for whoever was also racing for #1, those two points discourages talks with them imo. That way, at the cost of a few waves lost, they will always be better without roids/value.
Unread 25 Sep 2016, 15:50   #85
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
Will have to agree with mz, care to enlighten us how our "reputation" works against us?

I like how no matter what is said, you bows ppl (bit harsh probably as its only fortran and bitcher) seem to completely disregard what anybody else says and just goes along with what they want to believe...
Ultores
Unread 25 Sep 2016, 15:53   #86
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
When any tag, even one that sometimes can be considered trolling, is known to care about roids and ranks, like Norse and Nelito's, negotiations with those tags bring good results for both sides. Asc/Heroes/Hodors built an image where that is not expected from them. Also, they are considered pro-Ult based on history and their memberbase. So for whoever was also racing for #1, those two points discourages talks with them imo. That way, at the cost of a few waves lost, they will always be better without roids/value.
That is your opinion I guess however if you had bother to talk to us you may have got an unexpected reaction, guess we'll never know!

A few waves? We basically roided your top planets at will but I guess we can gloss over that fact heh? I believe only 1:8:9 wasn't roided by us out of your top planets?
Ultores
Unread 25 Sep 2016, 17:27   #87
fortran

Quote:
Will have to agree with mz, care to enlighten us how our "reputation" works against us?
You had more incs than you usually have. Your value could have being better, which would also improve your attacks. While you roided many Bows tops, they had too a good time using your roids. And they were cheap roids as you couldn't defend well or fleet catch DE fleets.
The choice of Bows hitting you was entirely based on the pattern you seem to follow when playing. The drawback was something that hurt, but it was acknowledged from start.

Quote:
I like how no matter what is said, you bows ppl (bit harsh probably as its only fortran and bitcher) seem to completely disregard what anybody else says and just goes along with what they want to believe...
Actions during the round have more meaning than bullshits spread after it. It seems you didn't try to cease hostilities between both tags in time either. So both allies chose the same route.
Unread 25 Sep 2016, 18:42   #88
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
You had more incs than you usually have. Your value could have being better, which would also improve your attacks. While you roided many Bows tops, they had too a good time using your roids. And they were cheap roids as you couldn't defend well or fleet catch DE fleets.
The choice of Bows hitting you was entirely based on the pattern you seem to follow when playing. The drawback was something that hurt, but it was acknowledged from start.
More incs? Nothing to do with "reputation".....more likely who we hit.
Landed daily so couldn't improve that much without putting more effort into different tactics, which we couldn't be bothered doing.
We went in to the round to ruin and roid who we could, not to defend our roids, it was a choice not to defend. Hell if you feel that taking a few roids here and there from a tag that doesn't care is some sort of positive then that's your choice.
It only hurt your alliance, not ours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran
Actions during the round have more meaning than bullshits spread after it. It seems you didn't try to cease hostilities between both tags in time either. So both allies chose the same route.
Why would we? It was to the detriment of your alliance that we hit you, why would we stop hitting someone we were freely roiding when it doesn't affect our play? You were the ones wasting def fleets vs us when they could have been spent defending vs your "competition" and keeping you in with a chance of #1.
We chose to play our own game, you chose to get side tracked in a squabble with a "troll ally" when you could have easily stopped it and concentrated on more meaningful "wars"...
Ultores
Unread 25 Sep 2016, 19:14   #89
Shhhhhhh

Quote:
Why would we? It was to the detriment of your alliance that we hit you, why would we stop hitting someone we were freely roiding when it doesn't affect our play? You were the ones wasting def fleets vs us when they could have been spent defending vs your "competition" and keeping you in with a chance of #1.
We chose to play our own game, you chose to get side tracked in a squabble with a "troll ally" when you could have easily stopped it and concentrated on more meaningful "wars"...
Maybe Bows made the choice that fighting a troll alliance was more important to them than fighting for nr1 spot, like you guys made a choice to give up on competing and play to troll instead?

I wonder how long it takes before every alliance is playing simply to ruin the round of others.
Unread 25 Sep 2016, 19:33   #90
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The Benneh thing, the Asc had pre-round set targets, the other whole bunch of crap you're flying around, trying to justify your pathetic military and political actions this round, wow.

You just keep repeating the same "items" in the hope that if you're saying them often enough people will start believing it's the truth. For the life of me, I can't figure out if you're genuinely convinced of it all or you're just taking a shot at becoming an Orwellian Squealer figure.
Unread 26 Sep 2016, 05:43   #91
Wouter

Quote:
Like I said before, you talk but you make little to no sense.
Ultores to VORHERRSCHAFT - 41
Ultores from VORHERRSCHAFT - 192
Rainbows to VORHERRSCHAFT - 304
Rainbows from VORHERRSCHAFT - 510
If Ultores had been stupid like Rainbows and hit VORHERRSCHAFT back, we would have had more incoming. We just decided not to retaliate their lolwaves since it is obvious what the outcome would be.
Unread 26 Sep 2016, 08:51   #92
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelito View Post
and p3 hit them for a day knowing they had a dael of 3vs3
Given p3ng started the war with bows and through Brams stats p3ng gave them the most inc in the first half of round suggests you are talking shit as usual. You may also notice that bows received 4 days over 100 inc which I highly doubt yourselves and norse managed to do without us. It then appears norse had 4 days of incs back from what I assume is just bows, to which norse then cried a river on here but as per my screenshots didnt blame p3ng for (but only in private right?!).

I'm happy with how p3ng performed under the pressure from multiple alliances. Highest attacking output and highest incoming received. If I'm reading this correctly 3462 attacks with 2nd highest alliance attacking at 2605. No wonder there's a bunch who feel "targeted" with 800 more fleets flying around the uni

Last edited by Munkee; 26 Sep 2016 at 08:57.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2016, 10:15   #93
fortran

Quote:
If Ultores had been stupid like Rainbows and hit VORHERRSCHAFT back, we would have had more incoming.
If you look into those inc stats threads, you will see that whenever there is a hodors/heroes/etc tag playing, "stupidity" becomes a symptom for some alliance inside the top 4.
Unread 26 Sep 2016, 10:28   #94
Wouter

Quote:
If you look into those inc stats threads, you will see that whenever there is a hodors/heroes/etc tag playing, "stupidity" becomes a symptom for some alliance inside the top 4.
I just showed you stats where Ultores gets way more incs back from VOR than it gives them compared to Rainbows. Yet you try to deny you asked for them? I don't really get why you bother. The only person dumb enough to agree with you is BB and that isn't a good thing.
Unread 26 Sep 2016, 11:06   #95
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I just showed you stats where Ultores gets way more incs back from VOR than it gives them compared to Rainbows. Yet you try to deny you asked for them? I don't really get why you bother. The only person dumb enough to agree with you is BB and that isn't a good thing.
Please,
Clearly you manipulated the stats.
Unread 26 Sep 2016, 12:48   #96
fortran

My guess is that most of those incs against Ultores happened when ranks couldn't be affected anymore.

But as I said, each round there are other stupid alliances like Bows to escalate conflicts with those trolls. Only one seems to be clever.

Round 65 (Heroes):
1. Norseman (36 incs)
2. Faceless (62 incs)
3. Ultores (11 incs)
4. Conspiracy (61 incs)

Round 64 (Fightclub)
1. Ultores (4 incs)
2. Faceless (20 incs)
3. P3ng (218 incs)
4. BF (35 incs)

Round 63 (Asc)
1. BF (82 incs)
2. P3ng (77 incs)
3. Faceless (197 incs)
4. CT (41 incs)
6. Ultores (33 incs)

Round 63 (Hodor)
1. BF (236 incs)
2. P3ng (59 incs)
3. Faceless (268 incs)
4. CT (98 incs)
6. Ultores (42 incs)
Unread 26 Sep 2016, 13:51   #97
Wouter

Quote:
My guess is that most of those incs against Ultores happened when ranks couldn't be affected anymore.

But as I said, each round there are other stupid alliances like Bows to escalate conflicts with those trolls. Only one seems to be clever.

Round 65 (Heroes):
1. Norseman (36 incs)
2. Faceless (62 incs)
3. Ultores (11 incs)
4. Conspiracy (61 incs)

Round 64 (Fightclub)
1. Ultores (4 incs)
2. Faceless (20 incs)
3. P3ng (218 incs)
4. BF (35 incs)

Round 63 (Asc)
1. BF (82 incs)
2. P3ng (77 incs)
3. Faceless (197 incs)
4. CT (41 incs)
6. Ultores (33 incs)

Round 63 (Hodor)
1. BF (236 incs)
2. P3ng (59 incs)
3. Faceless (268 incs)
4. CT (98 incs)
6. Ultores (42 incs)
Your mistake is comparing VOR to those tags. They might have some of the same members but mostly 1 person picks their targets. One that returned last round.
In any case Ultores has never hidden its love for its ex members. Much like Rainbows winning last round cause Ultores kept their promise to them. We usually avoid tags with alot of ex members. Mostly ex members avoid Ultores tag too.
You likely have a hard time understanding cause your own actions are decided by greed. But there are alot of people who show loyalty to those who stay loyal to them.

PS: You were the spy in BF for all those rounds right?
Unread 26 Sep 2016, 13:51   #98
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Correct. We almost exclusively hit Ultores for the last week, maybe a bit longer. We thought it'd be funny if Wolf beat Zwanstic.

As far as I remember, the only other time we hit Ultores was when we roided Cardi and hit (but failed to roid) a couple of others midround. As mentioned before, Ultores didn't respond.

Most of the time that ranks could be affected, we were busy teaching RainbowS, so other alliances (including but not limited to Ultores) didn't see much of us during that time.
Unread 26 Sep 2016, 14:36   #99
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:

Round 65 (Heroes):
1. Norseman (36 incs)
2. Faceless (62 incs)
3. Ultores (11 incs)
4. Conspiracy (61 incs)

Round 64 (Fightclub)
1. Ultores (4 incs)
2. Faceless (20 incs)
3. P3ng (218 incs)
4. BF (35 incs)

Round 63 (Asc)
1. BF (82 incs)
2. P3ng (77 incs)
3. Faceless (197 incs)
4. CT (41 incs)
6. Ultores (33 incs)

Round 63 (Hodor)
1. BF (236 incs)
2. P3ng (59 incs)
3. Faceless (268 incs)
4. CT (98 incs)
6. Ultores (42 incs)
That one being HR? Never even on the list. Must be doing something right
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2016, 14:45   #100
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Well how they made it sound was that the agreement for them(some Asc/Heroes guys apparently) being in the Ultores channels is that they didnt hit Ult, seeing that they were/are in the Ult channels preround might sound like they never were expected to be hitting Ult this round.
Once they hit Ult, they were apparently removed, as they wernt following the rules of "Ultores" members not to be hitting other ultores "members".

Maybe Asc will claim that their attentions never was anything close to what the inc stats from previous round and them hanging around in ult priv channel would point towards, but they are some way or another responsibole themself for people assuming this in the first place.