User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 May 2005, 15:29   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My Ipod Shuffle

You may remember me telling you how I wanted an ipod shuffle, in the end I got one, and it arrived last monday. But I havent really had time to sit down, install software and put music onto it, anyway I just want to say its sexy

I was a bit cautious at first, but in the end I got 250 tracks, and expected to be sitting there for an hour while it went on the ipod, it took about 2 minutes, anyway I left it in the usb slot (which charges it) for 3 hours and then this morning, I put it round my neck before I went to my exam, I gotta say its nice to have a real mix of music, its really cool as one minute ill be listening to the doors, the next libertines, then mitchell brothers, then sinatra, then ja rule, its really enjoyable, if i dont want to listen to a specific track, I just skip to the next random one.

Its so fking tiny as well, like realllly realllllllllly tiny, and light, I would definatly advise people to get one, I dont regret it and I think im falling in love with it :P
Unread 10 May 2005, 16:26   #2
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: My Ipod Shuffle

Ja Rule!

Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2005, 16:31   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakozoid
Ja Rule!

I have all genres of music, from classical to rap, from rock to reggae etc
Unread 10 May 2005, 16:33   #4
Freakozoid
Anon.

But still.

He is poor at best.

Get some J5, DJ Format or some Deltron.
Unread 10 May 2005, 16:36   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I have all genres of music, from classical to rap, from rock to reggae etc
Ja Rule is not rap. It's talking over a cheesy, overproduced beat about stupid things that are not true

Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2005, 16:40   #6
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
Ja Rule is not rap. It's talking over a cheesy, overproduced beat about stupid things that are not true

I dont care I like him when he sings about how he comes from a place called New York.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nantoz
Pick some decent british rap
Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
mitchell brothers
anyway dont get too derailed by the few artists I listed
Unread 10 May 2005, 16:42   #7
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Phil and Grant rap? Good god.
Unread 10 May 2005, 16:48   #8
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Ja Rule is the Cookie Monster, true story.

And iPod shuffles 'are the shiznit'

Gotta get me one.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2005, 16:52   #9
Freakozoid
Anon.

They do look cool I must admit.

But they feel so insubstantial that they might just break.

Plus, I am not a fan of the having no screen.

I like my old and original iPod
Unread 10 May 2005, 17:07   #10
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
rap. It's talking over a cheesy, overproduced beat about stupid things that are not true

"My wife said there was a problem with your post Dave, but uh, I FIXED IT"
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2005, 17:11   #11
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

how long is the battery's lifespan?

how do you replace it?
Unread 10 May 2005, 17:27   #12
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So you can't pick a certain track? Can you make it so that some tracks get played more often than others?
Unread 10 May 2005, 17:36   #13
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You can make your own playlists with iTunes i think and it'll play songs according to that.

Not 100% sure though.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2005, 18:03   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
"My wife said there was a problem with your post Dave, but uh, I FIXED IT"
Hey man, I'l do a driveby on you if you continue that!

NIGGAZ 4 LYFE, RYDE OR DIE
Unread 10 May 2005, 18:10   #15
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
how long is the battery's lifespan?

how do you replace it?
the battery life is about 12 hrs I believe, Ive been listening to it for about 6hrs today and its still running like a trooper, you dont replace the battery you charge it in your usb port on your computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomkat
So you can't pick a certain track? Can you make it so that some tracks get played more often than others?
you can create playlists and have it play in an order, although shuffle is fun
Unread 10 May 2005, 18:35   #16
Snurx
Dirte

How much did it cost? Or did you do the thing that there was a thread about a few weeks(?) ago?
Unread 10 May 2005, 18:46   #17
pig
1up on you

Quote:
How much did it cost? Or did you do the thing that there was a thread about a few weeks(?) ago?
it was in the thread, i got it off ebay in the USA, think it cost me about £65 for a 1gb version
Unread 10 May 2005, 18:59   #18
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
the battery life is about 12 hrs I believe, Ive been listening to it for about 6hrs today and its still running like a trooper, you dont replace the battery you charge it in your usb port on your computer.

the lifespan of the battery, not how long it runs for after charge

batteries decay you see

and again, once it has died, how do you replace it?
Unread 10 May 2005, 19:01   #19
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
You buy a new one from Apple presumably.
Unread 10 May 2005, 20:04   #20
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

batteries decay you see

I expect that by that time, we will be a few years down the line and there'll be some new whizzy thing and everyone will be saying "1gb?! That can only hold, like, 250 songs! MINE has 3tb!".

What a wasteful world we live in
Unread 11 May 2005, 00:15   #21
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakozoid
But still.

He is poor at best.

Get some J5, DJ Format or some Deltron.
My god, will you marry me?

p.s. you missed out blackalicious, de la soul and roots manuva amongst others.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2005, 12:14   #22
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

batteries decay you see

standard industry lifetime for acceptable products of that type is usually about 20,000 hours. granted that number is for displays, but I suspect that permanently embedded batteries are about the same.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2005, 13:48   #23
Zero
uber pe0n

Zero will become famous soon enoughZero will become famous soon enough

well i still use my 128mb i-bead i bought about 2 years ago for £130 and its nice and broken so it only actually holds 80 mb (about 1 album)
Unread 11 May 2005, 15:27   #24
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: My Ipod Shuffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
and pay a certified apple technician to do you for you

$$
There are a number of companies now offering iPod battery replacement or, if you're at all handy, you can do it yourself.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote