User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Aug 2003, 17:11   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My sister is soooooo blonde

<Sis> "How big is a 28 inch TV?"

Can you guess what my reply was.

Ahhhhhhhh i amused myself anyway.
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 17:12   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
it must be in the genes
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 17:17   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My sister is soooooo blonde

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace

"26 inch bigger than my penis."

?
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 17:18   #4
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
heh, leshy wins
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 17:19   #5
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My sister is soooooo blonde

Quote:

Ahhhhhhhh i amused myself anyway.
Thats not actually a stupid question, because she might have been wondering about the size of the television itself (frame etc) and not the screen.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 17:22   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
exactly what I thought actually, she probably needed to know if it fits in some kind of furniture or something like that.
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 17:24   #7
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
She might have meant lots of things. The viewable area of a 28" widescreen (16:9) TV is about 62cm x 35cm. That puts the total width including the frame at perhaps 80cm depending on the model.
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 17:25   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
exactly what I thought actually, she probably needed to know if it fits in some kind of furniture or something like that.

She doesnt.
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 17:26   #9
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

thats not the point !
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 17:37   #10
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
Did you hear about the blonde coyote who caught his leg in a trap? Gnawed three of them off, but still couldn't escape.

Har, har.

Strawberry blonde Bill Murray on David Letterman++
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 17:55   #11
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: My sister is soooooo blonde

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Thats not actually a stupid question, because she might have been wondering about the size of the television itself (frame etc) and not the screen.
how long is a piece of string.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 17:57   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: My sister is soooooo blonde

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
how long is a piece of string.
Twice the half.
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 18:56   #13
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Females say the funnest things!
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 19:23   #14
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
A girl that I used to work with, er lets just say she was a little vacant... Anyway she went to the doctor for a pregnancy test, and she had to phone to get the result because she was at work. She came off the phone and said 'What does negative mean?'

I despair.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 20:51   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Nobody has asked for pictures.

()
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 20:57   #16
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC

()
of the tv?
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 20:58   #17
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
TV's are sexy!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 21:08   #18
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by WST
of the tv?
of the (for sure) hot blonde
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 21:22   #19
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC

()
we already had a 'hay Dace is your sister hot' thread when he mentioned she was going to the US

he didn't want to say either way but that we 'weren't invited', then someone called him a paedo and we all went home happy.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 21:28   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Dace's a paedo, so when we take over some bannana-republic and become kings of the bongo's, i get all the 16+ and he gets anything younger.

Sounds like a plan, eh?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 22:52   #21
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Dace's a paedo, so when we take over some bannana-republic and become kings of the bongo's, i get all the 16+ and he gets anything younger.

Sounds like a plan, eh?
sounds like a plan wherein you'll spend your entire life hitting dace's sloppy 2nds (cause apparently people get older as time goes on)
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 23:06   #22
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I'm sick of all the anti-blond propaganda spread about by commoners without the right genes to be blond. They are all just jealous of us, with our superiour genes and other marvelous traits.
Maybe she merely wanted to use centimeters like any good modern person.
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 23:09   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Jammers
I'm sick of all the anti-blond propaganda spread about by commoners without the right genes to be blond. They are all just jealous of us, with our superiour genes and other marvelous traits.
Maybe she merely wanted to use centimeters like any good modern person.

You know who else thought that blondes were superior? THAT'S RIGHT!
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 23:21   #24
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Dace has a sister in USA!?! I have an extra room
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 23:26   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Anita Loos?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 01:49   #26
(°>
lowly ensign

(°> is an unknown quantity at this point
hehe
good blonde's are dumb coz they got men to do the thinking for them
(°> is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 02:01   #27
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by AliasX
Dace has a sister in USA!?! I have an extra room

She aint there no more.
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 05:19   #28
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
She aint there no more.
Is she hot?
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 12:44   #29
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
indeed, pics etc.
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 13:37   #30
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
:ninjaa:
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 13:45   #31
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
indeed, pics etc.
pimping out your sister by sending pictures to random strangers over the internet is wro....

oh

it's you

heh
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 13:52   #32
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
indeed, pics etc.

It aint ever going to happen.
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 13:56   #33
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, how big was it?!?
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote