User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:20   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Applies for the gigantic signature contest to be filed here

As every evil corporate syndicate from hell knows, creating a contest is the best way to stirr up the masses and make them believe they're being smart while in fact they're just getting more and more attatched to your brand or product.

Though aside from that I hereby give you the opportunity to say something smart and then what you said and your name will be branded onto my signature!

Magnificent prizes!

The winner gets it all!

Matrim
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:23   #2
Spieprzaj
A devil in God's country

Spieprzaj is an unknown quantity at this point
what?
Spieprzaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:24   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It is a far far better thing I do now than I have ever done, it is a far far better rest I go to now than I have ever known.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:25   #4
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Matrim, "the kettle boils fish on the right side of noon", you taught this, what has happened to you?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:30   #5
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
Matrim, "the kettle boils fish on the right side of noon", you taught this, what has happened to you?

In the words of Spieprzaj, the Devil in God's country; "what?"

Anyway, continue to bring on the good applies! What we've got so far is very good, but perhaps YOU can do better!

Also the competition is over sometime tomorrow.

Matrim
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:31   #6
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim

Matrim, CNN Bugle revealed the society in the story of "Flow Unto The Poly-Laminated Desk", your secrest are revealed, don't pretend to not know your secrets, everyone knows you knows your secrets, just tell me why. Please.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:32   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
don't put your bits in a tub of hot marmite because if the tub of hot marmite is too hot and you put your bits in you'll burn your bits and have molten marmite on your bits and your bits will taste like marmite
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:35   #8
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Beans mean Heinz.

Keep it.

or

Chuck it.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:36   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
Beans mean Heinz.

Keep it.

or

Chuck it.
can it
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:36   #10
Spieprzaj
A devil in God's country

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim

(My second entry)
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:38   #11
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
can it
go away and listen to some Godspeed you! Black Emperor.

It's big and communisty.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:39   #12
Spieprzaj
A devil in God's country

If you're being chased by an angry bull, and then you notice you're also being chased by a swarm of bees, it doesn't really change things. Just keep on running.*

*The entry doesn't have to be original does it?
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:40   #13
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
Matrim, CNN Bugle revealed the society in the story of "Flow Unto The Poly-Laminated Desk", your secrest are revealed, don't pretend to not know your secrets, everyone knows you knows your secrets, just tell me why. Please.
You have me at a loss with your cryptic messages and labyrinthine phrasing, I must say!

Though in an effort to answer your question, I admit to have certain visions of how things are done in a best fashion as managable.

Of course, you must understand that I get inspiration for my dreams. And so I let one thought lead to another, and suddenly I'm sitting here, thinking of something that really must be passed on.

Hope that answers your question.

(Keep them comming!)

Matrim