User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Jun 2003, 10:30   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
a summer tape

I have just decided that when i get home from work today i am going to make myself a summer tape for my walkman, now, i'm not asking for stuff to put on it, as i am just going to use my CD collection as there is plenty of summer music there. What i was going to say though, is, what kind of music would be on your summer tape? and why?
(yes, i'm at work and bored..... again!)
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 10:32   #2
BarbieKen

wow this thread get's lots of views
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 10:36   #3
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
thats because, as usual for this time of day, if you look in the 'users browsing forum' bit at the top, there are only about 4 ppl in here, and as 2 of them are me and you, and you are retarded, it stands to reason that there arent many views.
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 10:37   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Same stuff as is on my regular tapes.

Try Leonard Cohen!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 10:38   #5
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Hmm

Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
Underdog Project - Summerjam
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 10:39   #6
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
depends on what 'generation' your from i guess and musical tastes

HOWEVER
compulsory summer music =

Santana
Beach Boys
Check Berry - Jonny B Good
Bryan Adams - summer of 69
Dire Straits - Walk of Life
Fleetwood Mac
Joe Satriani
Lou Bega - Mambo no 5

erm theres more but im off to listen to some of this sutff heh
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 10:44   #7
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
thats because, as usual for this time of day, if you look in the 'users browsing forum' bit at the top, there are only about 4 ppl in here, and as 2 of them are me and you, and you are retarded, it stands to reason that there arent many views.
I object!
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 10:47   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
How about 'The Lampton Worm' for local shenanigans?
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 10:48   #9
BarbieKen

A-Ha - Summer moved on.
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 10:49   #10
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Aqua - Barbie Girl
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 10:51   #11
BarbieKen

I see your Aqua, and raise you a Baha Men!

WHO LET THE DAWGS OUT?
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 11:03   #12
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
How about 'The Lampton Worm' for local shenanigans?

i dont have that on CD
however, one of my enduring memories is one of my teachers (a BIG bloke) reciting the whole thing in a VERY loud voice at the summer fair one year
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 11:39   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

you forget the whisht lads hald thee gobs.... from the start
i'm dissapointed in you
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 11:53   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
you forget the whisht lads hald thee gobs.... from the start
i'm dissapointed in you
Sod it.
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 14:24   #15
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Radiohead - Talk Show Host.

not summery but I only just found out the song title!

best.

song.

ever.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 15:09   #16
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
every song ever performed by The Doors.

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 15:37   #17
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Talking Heads

Slippery People
Psycho Killer
Burning down the house
Road to nowhere
etc
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 17:34   #18
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
Bob Dylan - Like a Rolling Stone
Grateful Dead - Truckin
The Beatles - Back in the USSR
Janis Joplin - Piece of My Heart
Paul Simon -Diamonds on the Soles of her shoes
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 19:40   #19
Erkenbrand
Moody

Erkenbrand is an unknown quantity at this point
The MD I'm burning after reading this thread and thinking "Gosh, what a good idea!".

1)The Undertones - Here Comes the Summer
2)Nena - 99 Red Ballons
3)Bob Dylan - Likea Rolling Stone
4)Fresh Prince - Summertime
5)Sigur Rós - Staralfur
6)BranVan 3000 - Drinking in LA
7)The Stooges - I Wanna Be Your Dog
8)The Stone Roses - She Bangs The Drum
9)Beach Boys - I Get Around
10)The Clash - Rudie Can't Fail
11)Don Henley - Boys of Summer
12)The Stranglers - Peaches
13)The Kinks - Sunny Afternoon
14)The Beatles - Gooday Sunshine
15)Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
16)Supergrass - Alright
17)Pixies - Debaser
18)Lampchop - Up with the People
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 21:15   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
This was a great idea, i have to make one.

Will probably have a little regga/ragga, some hiphop, maybe a little dash of rock/punk, and some electro type music.

Yeah.

Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 10:14   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

didnt have time to do it yesterday, so going to have ot do it at the weekend but it will include stuff like reel big fish and chowder boy, along with some other stuff that i havent looked for yet