User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Jun 2003, 20:34   #1
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
today i was SHOCKED

Now I'm 17, 6'2 and for years I've managed to keep my weight below 9 stone be it through not eating meat or just not eating

BUT TODAY I weighed myself and I was 9 stone 4. 9 stone 4!!!!!! It was just after eating a meal though, but I was still shocked.
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 20:41   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Mr Bloomfield, you're a Wiener Schnitzel.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 20:44   #3
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
im 5 foot 9 and about 11 stone i reckon.

im midely skinny.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 20:48   #4
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Re: today i was SHOCKED

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
Now I'm 17, 6'2 and for years I've managed to keep my weight below 9 stone be it through not eating meat or just not eating

BUT TODAY I weighed myself and I was 9 stone 4. 9 stone 4!!!!!! It was just after eating a meal though, but I was still shocked.
My god, EAT SOME FOOD, MAN! If I remember correctly, that's how much I weigh and I'm significantly shorter than you...You're thin. Almost concentration camp thin.
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 20:49   #5
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Wiener Schnitzel.
Google says - The page cannot be displayed

tell me what it says
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 21:04   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
A Wiener Schnitzel is a piece of meat. Mostly eaten in Western Europe, and originally from Germany (I believe)

http://mailbox.univie.ac.at/~prillih...-schnitzel.jpg

BTW, I just shat off one pound...
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 21:09   #7
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
put a schnitzel down your pants mang its

and eat some foot you ethiopian freak

[edit] i did put "foot" instead of "food" there, instead i will keep it there and re-itterate it as buying a foot long from subway
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 21:10   #8
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
http://mailbox.univie.ac.at/~prillih...-schnitzel.jpg
that one's rather small i'd say
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 21:23   #9
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally posted by at0mic.c0w
that one's rather small i'd say
That's because it isn't an American schnitzel.
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 22:17   #10
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
jesus you concentration camp escapee your body mass index is 16.05.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 22:26   #11
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
are you a super model ?

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 00:12   #12
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts

Quote:

are you ethiopian ?
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 00:14   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
That's about how much I weighed when I was 17. I've put on a bit now (five years on), so I'm 6'2" and just under ten stone. I think this kind of weight gain is fairly normal.

I was upset though when I went over nine stone for the first time....
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 00:17   #14
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
im 6'2" and 13/14 stone and im hardly over wieght
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 00:32   #15
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
im 6'1"
and weigh 11 stone

people call me skinny !

get down to McD's pronty and stick a couple of Big Macs down you
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 00:41   #16
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
i am 6'5"

70 kg
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 01:18   #17
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
you are what I would call lanky
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 01:27   #18
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Poor thing. Perhaps you should stop weighing yourself, so you won't be shocked anymore?

After looking up what a stone was, I found out I am 6 feet tall and weigh between 11 and 12 stones. They say *I'm* skinny.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 13:04   #19
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm 1.85 M (6ft or so) and 83kg.

I'm not fat either.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 13:12   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I calculated my stone's and feet once, and then my body mass index or something, but i forgot it all.
Im a little over 1,9 (m) and i weigh about 60kgs.
I hear (sometimes) that im thin. Other people asks me if i have any amphetamine to sell
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 13:24   #21
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
I calculated my stone's and feet once, and then my body mass index or something, but i forgot it all.
Im a little over 1,9 (m) and i weigh about 60kgs.
I hear (sometimes) that im thin. Other people asks me if i have any amphetamine to sell
yeh... that's thin.... IMO

I'm 185 cm and weigh 85Kg, but I got some fat on my tummy, though it's not THAT extreme. OK OK, when I sit on my fat ass behind the comp and got somewhat tight pants on my belly falls over the belt.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 13:40   #22
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
WTF is a stone?
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 13:43   #23
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
WTF is a stone?
Imperial units along with pounds and ounces. Not sure how many of each in each...
i'm approximately 11 stone which is about 70Kg.
Oh and 5'11''.
just about perfect
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 13:43   #24
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
meh

im 5'11 and 9 stone 3
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote