User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Jun 2003, 21:07   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Its been at least a month

Since i last asked you all to listen to more Billy Joel.

Please tell me there is one soul on this board that took my request on board. i feel almost guilty hogging all the ace music to myself (and dilly ofc).

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 21:12   #2
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray
South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio

Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, television
North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe

Rosenbergs, H-bomb, Sugar Ray, Panmunjom
Brando, "The King and I" and "The Catcher in the Rye"

Eisenhower, vaccine, England's got a new Queen
Marciano, Liberace, Santayana good bye

We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning.
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it but we tried to fight it.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 21:12   #3
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Winamp tells me I have four tracks lurking on one of my HDDs, if you can convince me, I may well listen to it.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 21:19   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
what i most advise you do is download "Angry Young Man". The version i have is live (its actually better than the regular, trust me on this). Its 4.93MB in size, just so you get the correct version. Its without a doubt my favourite song of all time. Its just perfect, perfect.

After that, theres so much. Theres his popular (but good) stuff. Youll know most of it etc, Piano man, My Life, Still Rock and Roll to me, We didnt start the fire, River of dreams, etc. I like most of it, but its not my favourite part of Billy Joel.

If you like Angry Young Man, then youll like "State of Grace" (difficult to get sometimes though). Download that and tell me what you think. Everyone

Unread 19 Jun 2003, 22:39   #5
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I listened to more Billy Joel this month than I did last month

1 track

I didn't like it

Next !

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 22:54   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I have three Billy Joel songs which I have never listened to much tbh. I shall listen to them now...

Billy Joel - The River of Dreams.mp3
Billy Joel - We Didnt Start The Fire.mp3
Billy Joel - It's Still Rock and Roll to Me.mp3

All not bad. I won't be keeping these songs in my immediate playlist, but I will keep an eye out to add to my collection. So thanks.

Otherwise, I have been listening to :
Blink 182 - Dude Ranch - 03 - Dammit.mp3 a lot recently, which rocks immensely.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 22:55   #7
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
best song ever = The Undertones - Teenage Kicks
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 00:13   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
For The Longest Time.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 00:37   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

please, please, please, someone download Angry young man.

Unread 20 Jun 2003, 01:40   #10
bagg
Stoppit

bagg is an unknown quantity at this point
billy joel - piano man is the greatest song ever
bagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 01:45   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by bagg
billy joel - piano man is the greatest song ever
its certainly one of them. frickin excellent song. I personally prefer angry young man though.

Unread 20 Jun 2003, 01:48   #12
bagg
Stoppit

i will go and download it - give me 5 minutes to review
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 02:00   #13
bagg
Stoppit

its not on winmx so i give up trying to find it

although i am downloading loads billys super cool badass songs
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 02:02   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Unfortunately Angry Young Man(my title) and State of Grace are difficult to find

I suggest downloading Movin Out, (my location), and An Innocent Man (my sig), Streetlife Serenader (my occupation) and everything else ive ever mentioned. Hes great, he really is. Best ever i'd personally say

Unread 20 Jun 2003, 02:05   #15
bagg
Stoppit

i just got him doing rocketman with elton john... which aint that bad
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 02:05   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
For The Longest Time.
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 02:07   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
no "for" dear chap.

Its ace though. So well sung, itd be great with proper backing vocalists to do live. best love song i can think of.

Unread 20 Jun 2003, 02:08   #18
bagg
Stoppit

just got that - its pretty good
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 02:09   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
no "for" dear chap.

Its ace though. So well sung, itd be great with proper backing vocalists to do live. best love song i can think of.
Our partsong was great. (And it's down as FTLT on my MP3, but then that's not exactly definitive)
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 02:14   #20
bagg
Stoppit

i just got billy joel - scenes from a italian restaurant its quite awesome
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 02:20   #21
bagg
Stoppit

in tune with the move to SD - we can use these songs to dominate the PA universe... im sure...

somehow...

and now we are in the right place...
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 02:20   #22
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

hello <location of thread>! this is mrl_jakiris fault.

Unread 20 Jun 2003, 02:22   #23
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

Quote:
hello SD! this is mrl_jakiris fault.
I figured as much.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 02:23   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
hello SD! this is mrl_jakiris fault.
It's not
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 02:24   #25
bagg
Stoppit

lies...
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 02:28   #26
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

* smacks Jammyjim around the head with the Sword of poor moderator appointments +10 *

Unread 20 Jun 2003, 02:29   #27
bagg
Stoppit

this thread moves more than a fat man on a bike
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 02:31   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
* smacks Jammyjim around the head with the Sword of poor moderator appointments +10 *
Yes, it was me.