User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Jun 2003, 12:39   #1
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Is it wrong

to keep your neighbours awake all night with loud music out of revenge?
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 12:39   #2
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
revenge for what?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 12:40   #3
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
It depends on what you're getting revenge for.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 12:40   #4
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

keeping me up all night playing dance music playing rather loud
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 12:40   #5
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
oh you mean they had a party ?

shame on them !

how could they?
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 12:40   #6
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
No, it's not wrong.

Just rather petty.

What.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 12:41   #7
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i applaud you...

you do realise you have started a war now though? do tell us how it goes.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 12:43   #8
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

I don't think they'll be that bothered, they're drunk most of the time. They've kept that bastard music playing non stop for days now
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 12:46   #9
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by insane_in_da_membrane
I don't think they'll be that bothered, they're drunk most of the time. They've kept that bastard music playing non stop for days now
has anyone ever told you your insane in the membrane?
i thought so
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 12:51   #10
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

Quote:
Originally posted by CoD
has anyone ever told you your insane in the membrane?
i thought so
no

no they havent
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 12:52   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Depends, if its crappy dance music they were playing, i would do it too. Besides, having a party one day is different from "music playing non stop for days now", i think.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 12:54   #12
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

it was pretty crappy, I never said they had parties I just said they were always drunk heh
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 13:40   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Unless you live in an isolated area of two houses, I suspect your "revenge" will annoy others too.

If you're in the UK contact your local authorities Environmental Health department. They have the legal power to seize "noise producing equipment" (anything from speakers to alarm clocks) if people have been warned previously.

I think they require you to have asked the offender to turn it down before they will come out though.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 13:45   #14
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks

be dull

Unread 2 Jun 2003, 13:48   #15
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by insane_in_da_membrane
With that attitude, you've already lost.

A winner would have 'cut their power'. Permanently.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 14:07   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
I could have suggested that he goes and murders their family and eats their first born, but since he's posting on an internet forum about it, I'm presuming he's not likely to do it.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 14:10   #17
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
he's posting on an internet forum about it
couldn't have said it better myself.