User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 May 2003, 23:12   #1
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Jack White VS Matt Bellamy

do you people know about the war?

you probably do anyway, but

jack white is put on the earth by god to fight the devils soldier... i.e matt bellamy.

its all very complicated and messy, but basically both are too good to be mortal, and one is blatantly nice and one obviously evil.

so its the only logical conclusion.

aaaaanyway.

when they do end up in their cataclysmic battle for our souls... be sure to have a camera ready, should be fab.

a guitar duel...

what a wonderful world we live in.
Unread 20 May 2003, 23:13   #2
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
what?

I know who these people are but still what?

have you heard of cohesion?
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 23:14   #3
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I don't know who Jack White is

Matthew Bellamy for God!!!!!

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 23:14   #4
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
have you seen them both live?

its not normal.

trust me

i speak the truth.
Unread 20 May 2003, 23:16   #5
Freakozoid
Anon.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I don't know who Jack White is

Matthew Bellamy for God!!!!!
Jack White from the White Stripes

Matt Bellamy is the ugliest man in rock.

According to Kerrang! anyway. Must be true.
Unread 20 May 2003, 23:18   #6
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Matthew Bellamy is bizarre looking but not ugly.

Anyway who gives a **** what he looks like?

The White Stripes are crap. Here endeth the lesson.

Unread 20 May 2003, 23:20   #7
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

anyway

the answer shall be found at the Reading festival

also known as armageddon.
Unread 20 May 2003, 23:22   #8
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Also dueling with banjoes is better

Unread 20 May 2003, 23:23   #9
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Muse are

And I like trance normally.
Unread 20 May 2003, 23:25   #10
Freakozoid
Anon.

Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
Muse are

And I like trance normally.
you know nothing about the trance though.
Unread 20 May 2003, 23:36   #11
poshphil
Little Bitch

Well, OK then, hard dance is what i like
Unread 21 May 2003, 00:38   #12
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
Well, OK then, hard dance is what i like
dont u mean scooter
Unread 21 May 2003, 00:53   #13
poshphil
Little Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
dont u mean scooter
NO!

I mean what Dave Pearce usually plays on a sunday.
Unread 21 May 2003, 01:15   #14
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road
Jack White is a Twat
Unread 21 May 2003, 01:18   #15
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

nah

he is lovely.
Unread 21 May 2003, 01:32   #16
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road
you must like penis
Unread 21 May 2003, 11:02   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I heard that Muse are great and The White Stripes are like really bad and not wicked awesome.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 11:04   #18
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
stripes > muse

i hate muse because:

1) matt bellamy
2) matt bellamy's voice
3) matt bellamy's face
4) matt bellamy

and elephant is just TEH ROCK.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 11:06   #19
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Also dueling with banjoes is better
you fight like a dairy farmer.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 11:10   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
stripes > muse

i hate muse because:

1) matt bellamy
2) matt bellamy's voice
3) matt bellamy's face
4) matt bellamy

and elephant is just TEH ROCK.
So the music doesn't enter into it then.

Well informed opinion!
Unread 21 May 2003, 11:11   #21
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri

Well informed opinion!

i have two, count em, two, bands/people where the person makes me hate the music. muse is one. jools holland is the other. worst new year i ever spent: being made to watch muse on jools holland's show.
Unread 21 May 2003, 11:13   #22
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
NO KNOCKING JOOLS HOLLAND YOU ****RAG

He's a GENIUS
Unread 21 May 2003, 11:13   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Matthew Bellamy may be a nutter (hell, Thom Yorke's utterly insane), but it doesn't make the music bad.
Unread 21 May 2003, 11:16   #24
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
NO KNOCKING JOOLS HOLLAND YOU ****RAG

He's a GENIUS

he's an annoying twat. take the sum of every annoying person in America and multiply by three, and you have one tenth of what Jools Holland is like on a good day, when gagged and in an isolation unit, where you don't have to look at him, and he's dead.
Unread 21 May 2003, 11:17   #25
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
he's an annoying twat. take the sum of every annoying person in America and multiply by three, and you have one tenth of what Jools Holland is like on a good day, when gagged and in an isolation unit, where you don't have to look at him, and he's dead.
I was planning on a retro 'Catch AIDS' response, but I'll stick with the more succinct

DIE, INFIDEL
Unread 21 May 2003, 11:18   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I know someone called Jools.

He's a musician.
Unread 21 May 2003, 11:20   #27
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
I know someone called Jools.

He's a musician.
does he have THE GAY too?
Unread 21 May 2003, 11:22   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Actually, we spell it 'Jules'.

And when passing by his study door back in sixth form there was the occasional shout from a younger pupil of 'NO JULIAN, DON'T USE THE BEAST!'.
Unread 21 May 2003, 11:23   #29
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:

And when passing by his study door back in sixth form there was the occasional shout from a younger pupil of 'NO JULIAN, DON'T USE THE BEAST!'.
EDIT: 'fag'
Unread 21 May 2003, 11:24   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

There is actually a legitimate reason for the beast comment.

What was more worrying were the 'YES JULIAN TAKE ME ANALLY' shouts.
Unread 21 May 2003, 11:26   #31
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
There is actually a legitimate reason for the beast comment.

What was more worrying were the 'YES JULIAN TAKE ME ANALLY' shouts.
'fag'
Unread 21 May 2003, 20:39   #32
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:

Young people these days... playing card games when they should be studying. What is the world coming to?

Unread 21 May 2003, 20:41   #33
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:

Well informed opinion!
well he said his voice, so I guess that has something to do with the music
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 23:32   #34
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

you are al slightly missing the point!

armageddon is near!