User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:05   #1
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
[***] Post count sighted %L. Have %H left [***]

Good or bad? I am yet to reach a verdict on the matter.
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 09:57   #2
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
wha ???

i don't get this thread :/

postcount++
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 10:16   #3
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: wha ???

Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
i don't get this thread :/

postcount++
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 10:20   #4
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
comedy :******: option

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 11:49   #5
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
[***] Post count sighted %L. Have %H left [***]

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 11:51   #6
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Half-life location/health script...
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 11:55   #7
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by SYMM
Half-life location/health script...
you just suck for even knowing that, sucker
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 13:38   #8
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

Quake 2 actually. Only the ultra cool people would know that.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 15:39   #9
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
more like qizmo am i rite
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 22:16   #10
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

Person above is gay.
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 22:47   #11
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
I am the below person
therefore not gay
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 11:52   #12
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
heh

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 11:54   #13
Costa
Banned

Costa is an unknown quantity at this point
there are posts?
Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 13:18   #14
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

Quote:
Originally posted by CoD
I am the below person
therefore not gay
I never said the person below wasn't gay.
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 13:20   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by huh
Person above is gay.
HE IS THE PERSON UPSTAIRS, SO HE MUST BE THE PERSON FROM UPSTAIRS.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 13:51   #16
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
things don't seem so different..
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote