User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Aug 2003, 11:36   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
So, who failed?

?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 11:46   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Did you?
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 12:08   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Did you?
i did mine like 3 years ago
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 12:10   #4
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
I failed my First Year exams.

But that's because I didn't do them.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 12:11   #5
Ragnarak

any excuse
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 12:50   #6
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
I failed miserably.
But all the teachers at the college hated me.
Apart from one.

AND I had to pay for my exams.

80 quid for a f*cking E.
That's the most expensive E I'll ever be taking ffs

But that was last year....I think....And i am over it.

Take it from me. You did better than I did

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 15:05   #7
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by treelo
I failed miserably.
But all the teachers at the college hated me.
Apart from one.

AND I had to pay for my exams.

80 quid for a f*cking E.
That's the most expensive E I'll ever be taking ffs

But that was last year....I think....And i am over it.

Take it from me. You did better than I did

LOOOOOOOSER!
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 17:48   #8
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Physics - U
ICT - E
Maths - D
Business Stuies - D
General Studies - E

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 17:52   #9
zek132

zek132 is an unknown quantity at this point
you are either :
a) FCUKING STUPID or
b) spend too much time playing PA

Good luck to you though!
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 17:54   #10
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Intervention
sucks dude
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 18:25   #11
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
The only way to win is not to play the game, hence I quit school.

Don't you want to be just like me? /eminem
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 18:59   #12
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
A A A C
Maths Physics Computing Spanish
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 19:40   #13
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by zek132
you are either :
a) FCUKING STUPID or
You're a bit of a stuck up git arent you.
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 19:55   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
You're a bit of a stuck up git arent you.

Now that JC is insulting the users at a relatively proficient level I vote we give him mark's """job""".
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 21:38   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Now that JC is insulting the users at a relatively proficient level I vote we give him mark's """job""".
I do what now?

ps.

STEP II: 1. STEP III: 1. Should have done better. Although preparing for the exams would have made them less fun.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 00:45   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
apparently i did.

I was told to get two B's this year. I got a higher A and an advanced higher B.

I just checked ucas.com, apparently my application is then "unsuccessful".

I have a long day of pleading, whining, and complaining ahead of me. Dont mean to be melodramatic, but i honestly dont know what the **** ill do if i dont get into uni. My life may as well be over for all intensive purposes

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 00:48   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I presume you spent all today drinking safe in the knowledge that you acheived your offer?

ps. WTF
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 00:49   #18
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
apparently i did.

Forgive me for being stupid, but surely you made the required grades?!

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 00:49   #19
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
Quote:
apparently i did.

I have a long day of pleading, whining, and complaining ahead of me. Dont mean to be melodramatic, but i honestly dont know what the **** ill do if i dont get into uni. My life may as well be over for all intensive purposes
if you got the results required, then dont worry. legally the uni is required to accept you. UCAS must have ****ed up somewhere - just phone the uni to confirm your place.

best of luck - let us know how it goes

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 00:52   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Forgive me for being stupid, but surely you made the required grades?!
So you understand his dilemma.

ps.

Zar is correct.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 00:53   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
apparently i did.

Even if they did **** it up you'll still be able to get in somewhere uni wise.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 00:55   #22
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
Quote:
oh and don't worry. If you got the required grades, this isn't the first time UCAS has messed up in the past. Last year my mate had a similar problem, he getting the asked amount of points (IB) and yet apparently he was unsuccessful and/or did not meet the conditional terms.

He just phoned the uni, they said he made the place, and that it must be a fault with UCAS. So he phoned UCAS and they apologized.

UCAS either made a genuine mistake or some git in office is being a twat and having a little fun, scaring the **** out people like you

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 01:00   #23
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I think what may have happened is my Advanced higher english B cancelled out (or only slightly improved upon) my higher english A of last year.

This is entirely stupid.

Ill type you out the Entry requirements i was sent.

Quote:
You need to obtain

Scottish Qualifications Authority

Grades : BB
Now, i questioned this at the time to my teachers - "if i get an advanced b, is that still cool?" - i got "probablys" and "yes"'s all round.

If i dont get in, i will be ****ing furious. I never would have taken an advanced higher if i knew it wouldnt help me get into uni.

Also, you have to question whether they view an Advanced higher B in English as worse than a B in a random irrelevant subject - its English Literature i want to do at uni.

Maybe it just went through stupidly on a computer without any human checking, but at this moment im gutted, and dissapointed. I feel cheated. I already celebrated getting in.

After all, i did more than enough

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 01:02   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

You'll do fine, I'm sure. Don't worry about it now, there's nothing you can do until the morrow.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 01:08   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

On a separate note I OWN YOU ALL.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 01:12   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Jonny owns me!
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 01:26   #27
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
I ****ed up my AS levels.

i got a C in History WHICH IS NOT ****ING RIGHT AT ALL>

Some **** is messing me about, I got a high A in my first module and my other two went fairly well I thought.

Arseholes.

Not that any of you care
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote