User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Jul 2003, 12:01   #1
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
If you could time-travel...

... could you be your own father?

Would be a crazy thought no?
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 12:03   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hey I heard you could kill your own grandfather
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 12:07   #3
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
I would stop myself from reading this thread :ninja:
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 12:10   #4
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
ok Dave.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 12:31   #5
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
I would stop myself from reading this thread :ninja:
I would prevent myself from ever registering on this board. Then I might actually have done some work over the last 3 years
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 12:38   #6
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: If you could time-travel...

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity

shagging your mum is great fun
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 12:44   #7
das_experiment

das_experiment is an unknown quantity at this point
Id take Hugh Hefners place (ofc) :P
das_experiment is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 12:48   #8
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
You can be your own father legally by adopting yourself. No need for dry ice and physics boffins.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 13:22   #9
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
If you could time-travel you could rule the 16th century with a pocket calculator.

Matrim
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 14:40   #10
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
If you could time-travel you could rule the 16th century with a pocket calculator.

Matrim
Somebody'd just take it from you. if they cared enough.

more to the point, there've always been those 'idiot savant' types that can multiply 100 digit numbers together in their head, and I honestly have no clue where you'd find a calculator that can do that.

(if you wanted to rule, you should go back with kevlar, a handgun, plenty of ammo and maybe a grenade or two.)
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 14:48   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Assuming fuel and ammunition weren't an issue, I'd take an Apache.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 14:50   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Assuming fuel and ammunition weren't an issue, I'd take an Apache.
Right.... now you're there.... in the 16th century.... with your shiny apache helicopter... loads of fuel and ammo..... AND NO ONE WHO CAN FLY IT!

(assuming you can't fly an apache)
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 15:01   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I can vaguely remember how to fly a whirlie (good old vice city talk).

[edit]

If you're that worried, take a tank. Or a nuclear sub.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 15:20   #14
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

A nuclear sub?

Now this is getting silly...
What do you want to do with a nuclear sub in the middle of the 16th century? Sink fishing boats? Nuke castles? Like they ever know it's from a "nuclear sub that is floating round somewhere".

The tank would be a better plan tho...
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 15:37   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Give me what I want or I destroy, I dunno, Leamington Spa.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 15:44   #16
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
A nuclear sub?

Now this is getting silly...
What do you want to do with a nuclear sub in the middle of the 16th century? Sink fishing boats? Nuke castles? Like they ever know it's from a "nuclear sub that is floating round somewhere".

The tank would be a better plan tho...
a nuclear sub can last for a really long time without support.

that's why when the tripods came, they won everything except that one nuclear sub got away and managed to stay hidden for years iirc (then it tried to nuke a city and they found it, but the point remains).

anyway, being a nuke sub doesn't necessarily mean nuclear weapons, it could be armed with tomahawks etc. which could help you with any castles that stood in your way.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 15:50   #17
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Give me what I want or I destroy, I dunno, Leamington Spa.
could we give you what you want and you destroy leamington spa?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 15:59   #18
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
a nuclear sub can last for a really long time without support.
3 months.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 16:22   #19
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
a nuclear sub can last for a really long time without support
Could we bury one in ancient Mesopotamia?

on second thoughts that'd make it too easy for the Coalition
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 19:34   #20
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
that means you would be the incestious love child from hell, struct.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 20:54   #21
Tzencath

Tzencath is an unknown quantity at this point
i'd do a regime change in america.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 20:58   #22
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
id go back and **** mary senseless. And therefore become God.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 21:46   #23
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Tripods??
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 21:59   #24
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Depends on how the rules of the universe works of course. And in the universe you could, no, it wouldn't be all that crazy.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 22:09   #25
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

If I were a computer I would be dead now .

Download the Futurama episode 'Roswell that Ends Well' from Kazaa and you'll have the answer
Toop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 22:56   #26
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts

Quote:
No.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 23:24   #27
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Has no one shouted 'mother****er' yet?