User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 21:37   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I hear............

.......SA is cool. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THE SELF-DEPRECATING AND OH SO BITTERLY IRONICAL SARCASM HAS FINALLY COME TO THE SURFACE. LET'S ALL TALK ABOUT THINGS WHICH ARE COOL MERELY BECAUSE OF SOME UTTERLY DAFT SELF-IMPOSED IMAGE WE HAVE DERIVED FROM THE IDEA THAT THING'S ARE COOL JUST BECAUSE....BECAUSE! WHY DON'T WE ALL SIT DOWN AND NOT ****ING TALK BECAUSE WE'RE ALL TOO UNDENIABLY BRILLIANT WITHOUT A CAUSE AND FAR TOO AMAZING AT THE INTERNET TO SHARE OUR FORUM WITH IDIOTS WHO AREN'T IN, DOWN, OUT, UP, COOL, HIP, SIDEWAYS, TWIRLING AND OH MY ****ING GOD JUST **** OFF AND GET OFF THE ****ING FORUM OR LEARN HOW TO ****ING POST ****ING PROPERLY YOU ****ING RETARDED ****ING ****S.

Nobody does hatred like jonny does!

PS Shut up nod.

PPS This isn't actually about SA at all.
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 21:40   #2
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
what the hell is it about jonny?
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 21:53   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by G_frog
what the hell is it about jonny?

The whole concept some people have about being "ace" without having to do anything about/with it.

PS Hay bertrand russell Bought his history of western philosophy a couple of days ago. Reading it when my exams are over and I've got some more time on my hands.
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 21:54   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
PS Hay bertrand russell Bought his history of western philosophy a couple of days ago. Reading it when my exams are over and I've got some more time on my hands.
'tis brilliant, if flawed.
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 21:55   #5
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
this thread is so not cool.

seriously.

you look like a prize gimp.
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 21:59   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Recon
this thread is so not cool.

seriously.

you look like a prize gimp.

Actually that was slightly the point.

PS Actually my point is continuing in this reply.

PPS Only about 30 pages in dante heh. I'll get back to you on that.
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 22:36   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
This thread would make a four year old SA user cry, even thought its not even about SA.

SHAME ON YOU JONNY
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 23:49   #8
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
I hear that

shut the **** up
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 00:00   #9
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
Hey, all my threads got closed.

JAMMAK SUCKS ****

"YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE ME GET OUT OF THIS CHAIR

ERGO OPEN YOUR YAPPER ONE MORE TIME AND IM GOING TO ARCHTECT A WORLD OF PAIN ALL OVER YOUR CANDY ASS

ERGO
VIS-A-VIS
CONCORDANTLY"
It's not personal, it's just business.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 00:02   #10
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
IS THERE A SPECIAL BUTTON IN ANOTHER ROOM WHICH BANS HIM?

ARCHITECTS DESIGN THINGS.

WHO WILL BE YOUR BUILDER?
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 00:17   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

This thread is ****. They should ban whatever idiot created it.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 00:26   #12
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Architech : "Hello....Ive been waiting for you three."

Neo :"Who are you?"

Justin/Sean : "yeah who are you?"

Architech : "i am the Architech..but please...call me larry..."

Sean : "hey larry...."
Justin : "larryyyy..."

Architech : "i created the matrix and several popular video games including qubert and dig dug.....

Justin : "remember that ?"

Architech : "i didnt create frogger but i did come up wit the name for it...can you believe they wanted to call it... highway crossing frog?

Sean : "that is so lame"

Architech : "i know..its the lamest thing ive ever heard of....highway crossing frog??"

*shrug*

Neo : "why am i here?"
Sean : "yeah why are we here?"
Architech : "is there an echo in here?"
*is there an echo in here*

Architech : "the mtv movie awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of matrix.

although the transport process has altered your conciousness you irrecovable remain human

ergo
concordently
vis-a-vis

you know what i have no idea what the hell im saying...i just thought it would make me sound cool.."

Neo : "you havnt answered my question"

Architech : "im feeling a little vunerable right now so you need to just chill out.hmm..k...can you do that?? i appreciate that...thankyou

now originally neo was the chosen one to host the show...but hosting is a full time commitment.... and hes been a little distracted recently "

Neo :"trinity"..."

Architech : "see what im talking about? thats why i brought in sean and justin because you my friend.. are completely pussy whipped"

Justin : "ooo ooooooo" *whip noise*

Neo : "bull****"

Architech : "watch the Sas captain Sassy Pants."

Sean : "yeah your kinda spassing out dude"

Neo :"you havnt answered my question"

Architech : "yes i did..you see..when i"

Neo :"you havnt answered my question"

Architech : "im trying, you just neeed to let me talk.."

Neo :"why am i here?"

Architech : *sigh/groan

Architech : "would you shutup"

Neo :"you wont let it.."

Architech : "NO YOU WONT LET IT...IM THE ONE WHO TALKS...OK..MOUTH SHUT EARS OPEN."

Neo :"you havnt answered my"

Architech : "YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE ME GET OUT OF THIS CHAIR...ERGO OPEN YOUR YAPPER ONE MORE TIME AND IM GOING TO ARCHTECT A WORLD OF PAIN ALL OVER YOUR CANDY ASS

ERGO
VIS-A-VIS"
Neo : "this is about" - Architect : "CONCORDANTLY"

Architech : "Justin...i apologise, i dont usually like to use my big voice."

Justin : "thats alright dawg. just tell us how to get to the movie awards"

Architech : "there are two doors...the door on your left leads sissy boy here back to his bitch....uh huh...what up G....you cant handle it..."

Architech : "the door on your right leads you to the 2003 MTV movie awards...and the mini door is for muffin to go out and piddle."

Neo stares downwards supposedly at cat*

Architech : "uh huh..." *snaps fingers* "no...." ..." you are bizarre"

Sean: "thanks larr"

Architech : "hey dont mention it. oh and hey..go host the **** out of that show.."

Justin : "buuum"

Neo : "if i were you..."

Architech : "bite your toungue...bite it..."

Neo :"i would hope we dont meet again..."

Architech : "why did you have to say that i told you to shutup...I TOLD YOU TO SHUTUP"

Architech *gets out of chair and rugby tackles neo through the door.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 00:30   #13
JammyJim
Godfather

incidently i wrote out thayt entire transcript MYSELF

however it was worth it... oh yes it was.
Closed Thread