User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Jun 2003, 13:05   #1
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
will having iffy milk in tea make one sick?

i know i am a grown woman and should know this stuff

but you lot are a bunch of weirdos who have probably tried it and will know for sure

madi
xx
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 13:08   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Iffy milk worked ok in a white russian in The Big Lebowski.

That's the limit of my knowledge.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 13:17   #3
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
yo' gonna die bitch!

nb. tbh i don't really know, but most likely
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 13:21   #4
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Try it and find out.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 13:23   #5
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
hello madi,

if its the nasty bacteria that cause upset tummys, then surely putting boiling water into the milk will kill them? to make sure you could boil the tea after you have made it.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 13:39   #6
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
hi madi

i miss you, despite never actually talking to you.
you liven this place up a little.

ps, yes, probably will make you sick.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 13:49   #7
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
hi madi

i miss you, despite never actually talking to you.
you liven this place up a little.

ps, yes, probably will make you sick.
<3 NB3 <3
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 14:03   #8
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
hello madi,

if its the nasty bacteria that cause upset tummys, then surely putting boiling water into the milk will kill them? to make sure you could boil the tea after you have made it.
It's the harmful products of those bacteria, both in the milk and inside your body, that make you ill. The correct way to make tea is to add milk to tea, not to add boiling water to milk, so it's unlikely to reach the 70°C required for pasteurisation. It's not a lot of milk so if it's not too iffy it should be fine. The answer is "depends".
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 16:12   #9
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Re: will having iffy milk in tea make one sick?

Quote:
Originally posted by madi

but you lot are a bunch of weirdos who have probably tried it and will know for sure

madi
xx
if it doesn't curdle in the tea, I'd say it's fine to drink

but if you're iffy about it, "when in doubt, throw it out"

Unread 8 Jun 2003, 16:23   #10
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
go and buy some non iffy milk
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 09:12   #11
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Buy half and half and never speak of this again.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 14:06   #12
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I made a cup of tea last week, and when i poured the milk it glouped out in lumps.
It looked nasty, and i didn't drink it.
I gave it to the dog instead, and he's still running about, so i would guess it won't kill you.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 14:10   #13
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof

I gave it to the dog instead, and he's still running about, so i would guess it won't kill you.
madi's not a dog
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 14:24   #14
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Tell you what will make you sick; drinking a pint of vomit.

Ha!

Putrid.
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 15:00   #15
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
madi = sexy
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 17:36   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
as long as it doesnt turn to lumps, its fine to drink
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 18:02   #17
Ugly Monkey
Super Ultimate Cool

Ugly Monkey is infamous around these partsUgly Monkey is infamous around these parts
there's only one way to find out... do it for science!

i made an omelette out of week out-of-date eggs and i'm still alive
Ugly Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 18:11   #18
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Ugly Monkey
there's only one way to find out... do it for science!

i made an omelette out of week out-of-date eggs and i'm still alive
eggs last for ages

salmonella? pfft
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 19:20   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: will having iffy milk in tea make one sick?

Quote:

madi
xx
Hello hon.

Yes , it will make you ill.

Joining us at I-16 ?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 21:48   #20
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
posting in a girl thread
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 22:00   #21
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Re: will having iffy milk in tea make one sick?

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Hello hon.

Yes , it will make you ill.

Joining us at I-16 ?

are they letting us back in?

(dodgy milk status report: currently still alive (me not the milk))
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 22:02   #22
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally posted by CoD
madi = sexy
thank you

i have lots of dark shoulder length hair how
its very flattering, even if i do say so myself

xx
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 22:08   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
new piccy madi?
(i was looking around the other day, and guess what, i found your old icarus business card
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 00:10   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: will having iffy milk in tea make one sick?

Quote:
are they letting us back in?

(dodgy milk status report: currently still alive (me not the milk))

Yes , were back. Round 10 debuts at I-16. And most of the interesting people will be there.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 04:08   #25
w2k
all grown up

w2k is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: will having iffy milk in tea make one sick?

Quote:
Yes , were back. Round 10 debuts at I-16. And most of the interesting people will be there.

like me

hey madi ive missed you
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 19:27   #26
madi
a little bit broken

Re: Re: Re: Re: will having iffy milk in tea make one sick?

Quote:

ooohh what fools they are teehee

when and where is it?
might just come for a visit, not lugging my antique heap of equipment anywhere
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 00:28   #27
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: will having iffy milk in tea make one sick?

Quote:
ooohh what fools they are teehee

when and where is it?
might just come for a visit, not lugging my antique heap of equipment anywhere

Last weekend in June. www.multiplay.co.uk. You know the drill

Im bringing a laptop