User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 May 2003, 20:21   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Coffin Dodger

A young man was walking home one evening , when he heard a faint sound
behind him

*BUMP*BUMP*BUMP*BUMP*

He ignored it for a while, but the sound grew louder

*BUMP*BUMP*BUMP*BUMP*

He turned, and saw what he thought was a coffin coming towards him

*BUMP*BUMP*BUMP*BUMP*

He tried to ignore it , and simply quickened his pace ... the coffin
appeared to speed up too.

*BUMP*BUMP*BUMP*BUMP*

Now a bit concerned , the young man broke into a brisk jog ... the coffin
kept pace, and seemed to be gaining on him

*BUMP*BUMP*BUMP*BUMP*

Realising it was gaining on him , the young man broke into a full blown
sprint ... the coffin was still gaining

*BUMP*BUMP*BUMP*BUMP*

Reaching his house, he fumbled for his keys , jumped inside , and locked
the door behind him

*BUMP*BUMP*BUMP*BUMP*

The coffin smashed through the door, knocking it off its hinges. In terror
, the young man fled upstairs

*BUMP*BUMP*BUMP*BUMP*

He retreated to the bathroom , closed the door , and prayed.

*BUMP*BUMP*BUMP*BUMP*

The coffin smashed its way through the door. In a panic , he reached for
anything he could find to throw at it

*BUMP*BUMP*BUMP*BUMP*

He threw a bar of Imperial Leather ... the coffin kept coming

*BUMP*BUMP*BUMP*BUMP*

He threw a can of Lynx deodorant .... it bounced off to one side

*BUMP*BUMP*BUMP*BUMP*

He threw a bottle of aftershave , it smashed but had no effect .....

*BUMP*BUMP*BUMP*BUMP*

He threw a bottle of Benylin ..... the coffin stopped.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 20:22   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
thats terrible
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 23 May 2003, 21:34   #3
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 21:38   #4
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 21:38   #5
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
*groan*
Unread 23 May 2003, 22:02   #6
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
heh
Unread 23 May 2003, 22:07   #7
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So I was in my car, and I was driving along, and my boss rang up, and he said 'You've been promoted.' And I swerved. And then he rang up a second time and said "You've been promoted again.' And I swerved again. He rang up a third time and said 'You're managing director.' And I went into a tree. And a policeman came up and said 'What happened to you?' And I said 'I careered off the road.'
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 22:14   #8
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
why does the phrase 'ugly, ugly children come to mind so suddenly and so randomly?

and double
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 22:15   #9
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So I said to this train driver, "I want to go to Paris."
He said, "Eurostar?"
I said, "I've been on telly but I'm no Dean Martin."

So a lorry-load of tortoises crashed into a train-load of terrapins, I thought "That's a turtle disaster".

Now did you know all male tennis players are witches, for example Goran, even he's a witch.
Unread 23 May 2003, 22:17   #10
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
So I said to this train driver, "I want to go to Paris."
He said, "Eurostar?"
I said, "I've been on telly but I'm no Dean Martin."

So a lorry-load of tortoises crashed into a train-load of terrapins, I thought "That's a turtle disaster".

Now did you know all male tennis players are witches, for example Goran, even he's a witch.

when is euthanasia acceptable? discuss
Unread 23 May 2003, 22:19   #11
Nodrog

knock knock

who's there?

knock knock

who's there?

knock knock

who's there?

knock knock

who's there?

Philip Glass
Unread 23 May 2003, 22:21   #12
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

who the fag is Philip Glass?
Unread 23 May 2003, 22:30   #13
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
How do you stop a terrorist making a pineapple into a bomb?

Eat it (the pineapple, not the terrorist).
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 22:45   #14
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
I'm giving up and becoming a Vulcan