User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 11 May 2003, 15:23   #1
the_angry_angel
Supreme Moron

the_angry_angel is an unknown quantity at this point
Jas' Meet

Jas's Meet
When? 25th to 28th July
Where? Ealing, London, UK
Offical Channel: #me[jas]et
Offical Site: http://www.insolve.net/themeet
Forums: http://pub6.ezboard.com/bsummermeeting67451
Meet Point: Ealing Broadway Station

KENTON HOTEL :
£ 49 for 3 ppl per room therefore £ 16 each per night
£ 40 for 2 ppl per room therefore £20 each per night
£ 25 for a single room per night
Price includes CONTINENTAL BREAKY

HANGER HILL HOTEL :
£ 70 for 3 ppl per room therefore £ 23 each per night
£ 60 for 2 ppl per room therefore £30 each per night
£ 35 for a single room per night
Price includes FULL ENGLISH BREAKY

come join us on IRC if you are up for it.

[EDIT]
also if you have said that you are attending, but have not signed up on the attendees page can you do so, so that we can get a vague idea of numbers? ta.
[/EDIT]

N.B. the "offical" is a bit out of date, which is why I've posted the current prices for everything

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 22 May 2003 at 18:30.
the_angry_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 15:36   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
we ignored the sticky first time

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 15:50   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
we ignored the sticky first time
Correction : You ignored it , but 53 people did not.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 16:45   #4
the_angry_angel
Supreme Moron

lol thanks
Unread 11 May 2003, 16:51   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Correction : You ignored it , but 53 people did not.
So much so that the attendees page is Brimming, eh.

Unread 11 May 2003, 16:57   #6
the_angry_angel
Supreme Moron

for some reason a few people that are going havent signed up to the attendees page. I'm trying to track them down atm, anyway. its a comfortable number :-p
Unread 12 May 2003, 09:47   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

If some people I knew were coming, I would think about going. But I don't know anyone who's on the website atm.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 09:59   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If it wasn't in just about the geographically furthest place away from me at the minute, and not in a place that'll cost 'a frigging bomb to get to', and people I knew were going, I might also hop along.

**** it, I'll just go to i16 instead.
Unread 12 May 2003, 16:24   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
**** it, I'll just go to i16 instead.
Probably going there as well instead.
Unread 12 May 2003, 17:24   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Instead of paying to be a participant I'm just going to use that money on a couple of nights at a hotel.

Sorted.

Assuming I go. i17 looks more likely but I'm unsure.
Unread 12 May 2003, 17:28   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Instead of paying to be a participant I'm just going to use that money on a couple of nights at a hotel.
Heh, I think only a very small part of the PA community going to i-events actually brings a PC
Unread 12 May 2003, 17:41   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Heh, I think only a very small part of the PA community going to i-events actually brings a PC
I went with't counter-strike clan last time, so 'gaming it was'.
Unread 12 May 2003, 17:48   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

HEY GUYS ITS A JAS MEET HEAR THAT? A JAS MEET WHERE WE MEET JAS. ITS ORGANISED BY JAS, AND ATTENDEES INCLUDE JAS. OFFICIAL JAS MEET CHANNEL IS #me[JAS]et AND IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS ABOUT JAS OR THE JAS MEET OR WHO ORGANISED THE JAS MEET (JAS) JOIN #jas.

Love,
Jas

Unread 12 May 2003, 18:03   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
I went with't counter-strike clan last time, so 'gaming it was'.
You survived the smell of the CS rooms? My god :/

Also, Deffeh, see sig
Unread 12 May 2003, 18:15   #15
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
You survived the smell of the CS rooms? My god :/

Also, Deffeh, see sig
We were cunningly seated in the planetarion-alternative-game-with-sphere-in-the-title area.

With RR.

OH NOOOOOOOEeeeesSSSSSSSS!"
Unread 12 May 2003, 18:19   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Ah, that's ok then. I remember the smell in the rooms downstairs after being occupied by a few hundred people who've been sitting there, sleeping there, sweating, gaming, for three days straight without showering.

Ironically, the only way to access the shabby-showers at the venue is through those rooms downstairs, heh.
Unread 13 May 2003, 15:02   #17
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Quote:
HEY GUYS ITS A JAS MEET HEAR THAT? A JAS MEET WHERE WE MEET JAS. ITS ORGANISED BY JAS, AND ATTENDEES INCLUDE JAS. OFFICIAL JAS MEET CHANNEL IS #me[JAS]et AND IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS ABOUT JAS OR THE JAS MEET OR WHO ORGANISED THE JAS MEET (JAS) JOIN #jas.

Love,
Jas
rofl

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 10:38   #18
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Love,
Jas

ahaha class :D
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 15:33   #19
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
heh who is JAS anyway?
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 15:35   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by K03N
heh who is JAS anyway?
Let's have a poll on it.
Unread 15 May 2003, 15:48   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

thats what this forum needs. More polls!

Unread 16 May 2003, 10:09   #22
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
You're going to MoS? That's enough to put anybody off this meet! I'd suggest Home, but that's dead now (and Sankeys have the sound system!)

Bleurgh!

(who is that "Richie" on the attendee page, btw?)

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 10:22   #23
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light
:$

ministry doesnt bode well especially since you dont know whos playing yet an some of the lineups recently have been more commercial ****e than usual.

might pop down for a pint but shant be there for a weekender.

an i'll never me as mash up at a meet as i was at i10

Jedi your a bad influence.

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 21:46   #24
Krogzar

Krogzar is an unknown quantity at this point
summat nice

jas told me to "[Mon>22:43:29] <@Jas> write summat nice"

I love u guys

and I really wanna come but, I can't afford it ((((( if u guyz all chip in a lil n pay for me trip / stay I'll most deffinatily come

Friendly Greetings Krogzar
[15:06] <Globe|away> argh, with the new cap formula i capt more roids second battle tick, weird

<Vampz> I got 7 fingers on each hand |
<ZhorTroX> shes shaped to wank me |
<CyberWired> I thought my mouth was shaped for that :-/

[18:55] <Spinner> hehe, cause we are lazy buggers, thats why (-:

[02:23:40] *** Your_mother is now known as fat_hooch

<cyph|innocent> if i was dutch i'd shoot myself

<@[Graham]> hmm punk to me is that heavy music
<@[Graham]> like distubed
Krogzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 15:05   #25
Punk

Punk is an unknown quantity at this point
jas ?

stupidestest name awardest!
Unread 21 May 2003, 00:17   #26
the_angry_angel
Supreme Moron

how mean. its rude to insult a lady in such a way. someone should teach you some manners!
Unread 21 May 2003, 11:56   #27
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by the_angry_angel
how mean. its rude to insult a lady in such a way. someone should teach you some manners!
Welcome to TEH INTARWEB
Unread 22 May 2003, 18:24   #28
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I reckon this Jas person is bonking one of the mods, and that's why it's still stickied.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 18:25   #29
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Matrix Alex [Matrix]
Minty Dan
Nodrog Gordon Ross
Pavil Paul
Phil^ Phil

CONSPIRACY!
Unread 22 May 2003, 18:27   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

'Yahwe - Samantha Gibbons'

Yes.
Unread 22 May 2003, 18:28   #31
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson

Yes.
TOMGREEN!
Unread 22 May 2003, 18:30   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Fixed the grammatical errors in the first post.

ps. Thread stuck by Kurashima on 11 May 2003 16:24.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 18:30   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
Minty Dan
Whose is this Daniel of the mints?
Unread 22 May 2003, 18:35   #34
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Minty.

He's got a board account.

Somewhere.
Unread 22 May 2003, 18:36   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Minty.

He's got a board account.

Somewhere.
Well I never voted for him.
Unread 22 May 2003, 18:37   #36
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Well I never voted for him.
TELL THAT TO GEORGE W. BUSH!
Unread 22 May 2003, 18:51   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
TELL THAT TO GEORGE W. BUSH!
If he comes near me then I'll hit him with my boot, the little ladybird that he is.
Unread 22 May 2003, 18:52   #38
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pwned =/
Unread 22 May 2003, 18:58   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
=/
This is also a very small map of Teesside airport.

Not a lot of people know that.
Unread 22 May 2003, 19:10   #40
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

i added sevenof9 up, as i felt sorry for the meet. With people thinking seven will be there, the attendees list shall flourish.

Unread 22 May 2003, 19:11   #41
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
i added sevenof9 up, as i felt sorry for the meet. With people thinking seven will be there, the attendees list shall flourish.
IS NODROG NOT ENOUGH, FFS?!?
Unread 22 May 2003, 19:17   #42
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
IS NODROG NOT ENOUGH, FFS?!?
he only captures the male market. Seven, being a carpet muncher captures the female market. Oh and all the wee ****s on PAg.

Unread 22 May 2003, 19:18   #43
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
he only captures the male market. Seven, being a carpet muncher captures the female market. Oh and all the wee ****s on PAg.
That seems to work via the premise that everyone on PA is gay.
Unread 22 May 2003, 19:34   #44
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
That seems to work via the premise that everyone on PA is gay.
Works for me!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 23:07   #45
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by ItotheDtotheI
says the man waving the pink pound banner as his avatar
It scares me.
Unread 22 May 2003, 23:53   #46
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Yes.
wasn't me.

honest.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 01:22   #47
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

i wanted the first reply on this page to remind you all im still here.

Unread 24 May 2003, 02:29   #48
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

That's good, because I'd almost forgotten!
Unread 24 May 2003, 21:41   #49
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Quote:
Moi:/

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 07:50   #50
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
I am not going. I don't wanna meet you, sorry.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote