User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 May 2003, 20:26   #1
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Happy Birthday Sturge!

Sweet 16 and never been kissed?

I'll soon sort that

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:29   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
NEWSBOT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:29   #3
Sturge
capture the b34r

Sturge is an unknown quantity at this point
Afraid you've got there a few years too late Sar dear.
Then again, it was due to legalities, etc
Sturge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:31   #4
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Kisses from your mother or your Great Aunt Maud don't count.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:32   #5
Sturge
capture the b34r

gah!

/me wanders off to sulk

Unread 18 May 2003, 22:04   #6
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
My sister's birthday too!

I could hook you up as long as you sign a contract agreeing not to hurt her or anything. If you do, I own all your stuff and you.

If you agree to these, you're in. (as long as you're not ugly and she likes you)

She's 16 today btw.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 22:29   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 18 May 2003, 22:31   #8
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
My sister's birthday too!

I could hook you up as long as you sign a contract agreeing not to hurt her or anything. If you do, I own all your stuff and you.

If you agree to these, you're in. (as long as you're not ugly and she likes you)

She's 16 today btw.
[ithastobesaid]
got a pic?
[/ithastobesaid]

lo kaneed
Unread 18 May 2003, 22:37   #9
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Kaned pimping out your sister is wrong

just because she is legal doesn't make it right.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 22:22   #10
Sturge
capture the b34r

I don't think the barmaid on Saturday though I was ugly?

However, she did think It was my 19th....... :eek:

who could of told her that.....