User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 May 2003, 17:44   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I tried to sum up everything I feel about this board in one word.

Unfortunately it was censored.

(If you're not awfully bright this thread is for attempting to sum up your emotions/lack of concerning this board in as short a space as possible.)
Unread 17 May 2003, 17:47   #2
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
dull.
Unread 17 May 2003, 17:49   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
dull.

That's not an emotion you IGNORANT ****.

Unless your emotion is dull, which doesn't really make any sense. Are you implying a lack of emotion ie apathy or am I reading too deeply?
Unread 17 May 2003, 17:50   #4
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
JonnyBGood
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 17:51   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
JonnyBGood

That's really 3 words as I just condensed a Chuck Berry song title down into a catchy and memorable nickname.

This is just to keep up a pattern of posting in this thread as I like pretty things!
Unread 17 May 2003, 17:51   #6
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Too close for comfort.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 17:52   #7
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road
I'd class this board as wank

that's not an emotion
Unread 17 May 2003, 17:52   #8
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
That's not an emotion you IGNORANT ****.
find meh a censored emotion and you can be the winner.
Unread 17 May 2003, 17:53   #9
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Apathy.

This post is ironic.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 17:54   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
find meh a censored emotion and you can be the winner.

There's a slight problem here.........

PS Lo radish man.

PPS Considering the lack of effort into finding an emotion just throw out random words everyone!
Unread 17 May 2003, 17:54   #11
Rhumsaa
Radish

you must learn patience young Jonny
Unread 17 May 2003, 17:55   #12
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
How would 'depressing' work

Or 'fills me with hatred'

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 17:57   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Rhumsaa
you must learn patience young Jonny

Patience is not a virtue I hold in very high esteem. If our ancestors had been patient we'd currently be running away from wild animals carrying useless pointed sticks.
Unread 17 May 2003, 17:58   #14
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Which would be a more enlightened existence.
Unread 17 May 2003, 17:59   #15
Rhumsaa
Radish

Quote:
Patience is not a virtue I hold in very high esteem. If our ancestors had been patient we'd currently be running away from wild animals carrying useless pointed sticks.
if our ancestors hadn't been patient they would have run out too early all been killed in a wild animal attack and we'd not exist

touche
Unread 17 May 2003, 17:59   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
Which would be a more enlightened existence.

For most probably. Luckily for me I care not one whit (always wanted to use that phrase) about the benefit of the majority.

PS Patience is a balance I do agree. However if a choice was required I'd choose action over inaction. Nobody ever won through not trying. A moderate tendency towards impetousity would be preferred to complete apathy then.
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:00   #17
Rhumsaa
Radish

Quote:
For most probably. Luckily for me I care not one whit (always wanted to use that phrase) about the benefit of the majority.
then push the big red button and lets all go home
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:02   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
then push the big red button and lets all go home

I'm enjoying this though!
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:04   #19
Rhumsaa
Radish

Quote:
clearly you like penis
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:05   #20
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
wtf
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:06   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
clearly you like penis
Clearly you aren't in the position to make judgement calls on my behalf. Lo leshy btw
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:06   #22
Rhumsaa
Radish

Quote:
Clearly you aren't in the position to make judgement calls on my behalf. Lo leshy btw
clearly I just did and they were accurate
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:07   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
clearly I just did and they were accurate

I doubt your validity of opinion concerning clarity to be perfectly honest.
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:08   #24
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
It's a guilty pleasure I assume.
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:08   #25
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
lo Jonny
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:09   #26
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i like em fs

comfort, i suppose.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:10   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
It's a guilty pleasure I assume.

Assumption is the mother of all internet posts with no point.
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:10   #28
Rhumsaa
Radish

Quote:
I doubt your validity of opinion concerning clarity to be perfectly honest.
well if honesty is the catch of the day, I've got 2 rods and both say you like penis

what say you to that sir?
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:10   #29
Rhumsaa
Radish

Quote:
boredom being the father/milkman
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:11   #30
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
and boredom is the father.

(in this case the avoidance of family law revision)
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:11   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
well if honesty is the catch of the day, I've got 2 rods and both say you like penis

what say you to that sir?

Is one of them rod stewart?
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:12   #32
Rhumsaa
Radish

no
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:12   #33
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

I hate you Rhumsaa. I now look derivative rather than fresh and cutting edge.
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:14   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
no

Pity. You should listen to Bob Marley. He's jammin!

PS I'll mail you a knife BD.
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:15   #35
Rhumsaa
Radish

Quote:
I hate you Rhumsaa. I now look derivative rather than fresh and cutting edge.
you look second division to me
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:16   #36
Rhumsaa
Radish

Quote:
Pity. You should listen to Bob Marley. He's jammin!

PS I'll mail you a knife BD.
yeah but the beastie boys are fighting for my right to party

btw - I have a gun and will kill you
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:16   #37
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Bob Marley > *
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:16   #38
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
you look second division to me
Good Cup-run though.
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:17   #39
Rhumsaa
Radish

Quote:
Good Cup-run though.
makes it all worthwhile I'm sure
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:17   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Bob Marley > *

Favourite album? Exodus personally.

PS I don't fear your guns rhumsaa.
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:19   #41
Rhumsaa
Radish

Quote:

PS I don't fear your guns rhumsaa.
more fool you
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:21   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
more fool you

As I've got a six barrel minigun next to me!

And with that I'm off like a rocket from a cannon going really fast.
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:22   #43
Rhumsaa
Radish

you will never catch me for I am super freaky
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:27   #44
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Can't catch me, I'n the gingerbread man!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:28   #45
Rhumsaa
Radish

Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
Can't catch me, I'n the gingerbread man!
this is some kind of **** nursery rhyme isn't it?
Unread 17 May 2003, 19:44   #46
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
you will never catch me for I am super freaky
you are not.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 19:45   #47
Rhumsaa
Radish