User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 May 2003, 15:32   #51
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
nodrog in being small and pink (GAY) shocker!!!!!!!111111111111111222222222222376453476
Shocker?

Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 15:48   #52
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Clefairy!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 16:13   #53
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Shocker?

sorry, to make myself clearer, we already knew that nod was gay

BUT HE'S SMALL AND PINK!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 15 May 2003, 16:27   #54
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
sorry, to make myself clearer, we already knew that nod was gay

BUT HE'S SMALL AND PINK!!!!!!!!!!
I thought he was ginger?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 19:08   #55
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I dont know what any of them look like except Pikachu. And no I'm not going to 'google it' or even bother to click any of the links you people have posted. Pokemon are for 6 year olds and faggots.

Oh and if a mod is going to sticky **** like this he could at least go to the effort of turning it into a proper poll.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 19:12   #56
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
[19:08:40] <NB3> mrl should be shot
[19:08:53] <NB3> the three kuras are just about pushing it
[19:09:16] <NB3> the ****ing pokemon thread is just bloody crap, and he should be ashamed to be a moderator to sticky that bollocks
NEWSBOT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 21:17   #57
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Jigglypuff!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 21:35   #58
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
[19:09:16] <NB3> the ****ing pokemon thread is just bloody crap, and he should be ashamed to be a moderator to sticky that bollocks
What is the point of saying something in IRC and then posting logs in the forums of you saying it?

P.S. Charmander!
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 21:59   #59
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
What is the point of saying something in IRC and then posting logs in the forums of you saying it?
because i didnt feel any need to reword what i'd already stated.
Unread 15 May 2003, 23:24   #60
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
you don't have to read it.

Plus it's better than most the crap on here.
Unread 15 May 2003, 23:28   #61
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
you don't have to read it.

Plus it's better than most the crap on here.
true, i do HOWEVER have to see it stickied when it blatantly shouldnt be.
and if you think this is the best thread on here, i feel very sorry for you.
Unread 15 May 2003, 23:56   #62
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Pokemon is becoming retro like Transformers and Dangermouse.

Retro is always 'in'. Get with the times. We're setting new trends in this thread.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 02:14   #63
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
true, i do HOWEVER have to see it stickied when it blatantly shouldnt be.
and if you think this is the best thread on here, i feel very sorry for you.
I don't think it's the best thread.

But it's RETRO, and COOOOOOOOOL

3 bananas

Unread 16 May 2003, 12:56   #64
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
Pokemon is becoming retro like Transformers and Dangermouse.

Retro is always 'in'. Get with the times. We're setting new trends in this thread.

pokemon will never be as cool or retro as transformers, they are the best toy ever fs!
Unread 16 May 2003, 13:07   #65
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
MEW!!!!
Unread 16 May 2003, 13:11   #66
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm
I actually know most of the 150 odd pokemons

the best is clearly bulbasaur

its a... well no idea what it is really.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 13:16   #67
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
hmm
I actually know most of the 150 odd pokemons

the best is clearly bulbasaur

its a... well no idea what it is really.
It's a grass/poison pokémon which evolves to Ivysaur and Venusaur.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 16 May 2003, 13:17   #68
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
It's a grass/poison pokémon which evolves to Ivysaur and Venusaur.
yes I know that bit =/
it ****s on Squirtles too.

but I mean wtf is it meant to look like?
Charmander is a lizard right
Squirtle is a squirrel turtle
bulbasaur is a plant?
wicked.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 13:19   #69
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
yes I know that bit =/
it ****s on Squirtles too.

but I mean wtf is it meant to look like?
Charmander is a lizard right
Squirtle is a squirrel turtle
bulbasaur is a plant?
wicked.
It's like a giant malformed frog with a bulb on its back.
Unread 16 May 2003, 17:29   #70
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
pokémon is NOT cool anymore. digimon is teh bomb now :P
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 17:31   #71
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Shut it mzzl boy.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote