User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 May 2003, 19:30   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Friends

How many close frineds would you say you have? And I don't mean some chap that you bumped into in the Shopping Precinct last Tuesday. I mean real friends, people that you can talk to and relate to.

Me: 1. And that's possibly stretching it a bit.

I am completely rubbish at making friends. Don't know why. I tend to be a bit frank and tactless. I think it puts people off a bit. Bit too opinionated, really. I'm not a people person, I don't pretend to be, and I don't particularly want to be.

Gets a bit ****ty when the only person you can talk to about things is The University Chaplain.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 7 May 2003 at 19:48.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:31   #2
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Martin, Billy and Phil

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:31   #3
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:32   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by sword
List 'em.
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:33   #5
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
List 'em.
Nodrog!
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:34   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Nodrog!
Nodrog is one. (1)
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:34   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I just counted them up and hit 8. Incidentally four of them have played this game or been involved in some way (i was in a galaxy with some of my mates way back in round 2!) Unfortunately only one remains here currently.
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:35   #8
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
2 really close female friends
3 males who I can talk to about stuff that isn't football.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:37   #9
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I can count 10 close friends in my head who I know from school/Uni/work. There are also about 6 people online who I consider close friends

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:38   #10
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:40   #11
sword

Quote:
Nodrog is one. (1)
You've been here long enough to know that Nodrog is far more than one. (1)

Unread 7 May 2003, 19:41   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
You've been here long enough to know that Nodrog is far more than one. (1)
In ego terms, yes.

In terms of being one person, he is still one. (1)
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:42   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Are we talking friends you'd trust anything to?

Probably 5 that close, no more. Would have been six has I not misinterpreted 'something' or 'other'.

Ahem.
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:43   #14
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
close friends who i can talk to about anything and trust them not to blab:

guys: 1

girls: 0

sounds like i have no friends, i have alot of guy and girl friends who i consider to be very very close friends just obviously not enough to trust them with everything. hmmm maybe i should be more trustworthy
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:43   #15
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Define "friend"

The guy I work with every week?
Or those crazy classmates of whom I get a huggle after every holiday (yeh, they really do that, and I huggle back).

I count 6 so far... 6 huggles after this holiday. \o/
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:44   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Define "friend"
Look at the first frucking post then use your intelligence to fill in the gaps.
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:45   #17
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 20:26   #18
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Friends

I count 4, plus dozens of friendly people who I don't see often.

Quote:
Me: 1. And that's possibly stretching it a bit.
What about your girlfriend, family, roommate, MP?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 20:28   #19
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
4, i would say. One that is as close as a twin brother or something simmilar, rest is almost like brothers. The only sad thing that one is in prison and the best one is on the other side of the world. (Phillippines, actually)

Close friends, like people that i enjoy spending much time whit and can relate to, is probably (including those 4) about 10 or so.

Internett friends are not real friends, but here, i like a lot more people than the ratio of real life persons that i encounter in my adventures.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 20:29   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: Re: Friends

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
What about your girlfriend, family, roommate, MP?
I don't really count them as friends. They're pretty much given. Apart from the MP, of course.

God, I'm bored. I feel like I'm living in a particularly unexciting swamp.
Unread 7 May 2003, 20:42   #21
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
i don't really have any super close best-friend brother type people. I'm a lot like MM, it would seem, don't make friends easy, don't like people, and don't pretend to.

I do have about 4 people i would consider close friends who i talk to all the time and feel i could trust talking to about anything (although i'm sure some would get bored or annoyed!). I have two female friends who i talk to occasionally who I feel i could also talk to about anything and trust them not to blab, and they both know they can trust me the same way and have on numerous occasions, it's just I generally don't talk to either of them very often. Outside that our 'group' extends to about 10 people, but the other than the 4 i mentioned i don't really feeli know or could trust any of them.
Unread 7 May 2003, 20:45   #22
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 20:46   #23
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
I would probably say 2 in rl and one who I met over irc I would trust with anything. I have about 10 close friends though.
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 20:52   #24
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
1 ultimate friend. Plenty of close friends.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 21:06   #25
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
I'd say 5 with the rest of my people being drinking buddies or people I just socialize with.
Unread 7 May 2003, 21:20   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I refuse to answer without some sort of formalising and testing of the counting system.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 21:24   #27
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I refuse to answer without some sort of formalising and testing of the counting system.

Aryn don't count, don't count, and your teddybear don't count.
That leaves you kinda empty

But you do have us, yeah!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 7 May 2003, 21:28   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I have Wiggles, and some other people.

Oh, and Google.
Unread 7 May 2003, 21:30   #29
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
I have Wiggles, and some other people.

Oh, and Google.
Google is intarnett, dude.

Who's Wiggles? The voices dont count either, sadly.
Nor the "special people" (You know, the "secret ones" that only you know about)
Unread 7 May 2003, 21:32   #30
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
PA Friends - another awful sitcom event & rip-off of a tv thing.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 21:34   #31
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
close friends i can trust to tell everything = 0
i've got a few 'close friends' but we don't really talk about our deep personal lives. i have severe trust issues. it takes a lot to earn my trust :\
Unread 7 May 2003, 21:35   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Who's Wiggles?
In this case, Giles.
Unread 7 May 2003, 21:52   #33
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Zero. And I feel more close to most of the people here than the people I live with or work with. Not that that's saying alot.
Unread 7 May 2003, 21:54   #34
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Probably about 12, all from my secondary school I suppose. Plus my wife who I'd count as a "friend" aside from anything else.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 21:57   #35
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
In this case, Giles.
That's just your schitzo gimmick, dude.
Unread 7 May 2003, 22:16   #36
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
I am friendless

Absolutely zilch in the real friends department. All I have are acquaintances.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 22:24   #37
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
None under the definition of trust. Trust is mostly pointless around here. I feel the confiding of anything can only lead to a downfall. I worry about how far something will have gone, and ive grown to know that no one really gives a **** anyway, they feign intrest so they can feel good about themselves.

I guess i have five people whom i hold in regard. But not implicitly, and not always. Not enough to trust them with anything. Nor do i trust online anymore either.

I suppose i have another five or so people whom i am almost always on friendly terms with.

And a shedload (25+) of people who are "just more" than acquaintances.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 22:27   #38
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
I have 3 close friends

Craig, Dougie and Robin.

After them are my good friends

then friends

then "friends"

then aqquaintances

and so on
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 22:27   #39
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Really close friends - 3

But i have loads of friends, like another 5
Unread 7 May 2003, 22:35   #40
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Probably about 12, all from my secondary school I suppose. Plus my wife who I'd count as a "friend" aside from anything else.
I never saw you being married.

Well. I have 1 friend (so much for them, they kinda like neglecting me and being there when it suits them) I'd tell everything too and 2 friends I trust and love more than other people I know.

[EDIT: Means that I don't have no properly close friends. Depressing]

I kinda dumped all my friends like 3 years ago, I realised they were ****s. i'm still kinda rebuilding my friends circle.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 22:39   #41
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
in terms of friends who i 'talk about my feelings with' well that would be zero, i have 7 or so friends and people i hangout with. but i mean come on, how many people exactly sit around with their friends and 'talk about their feelings' thats what the internet is for fs, you people come on here to fairly anonomoislysly talk about things, so do i. Not that i wouldnt help out a friend who really needed me if their life was fcked up, but i certainly wouldnt sit in a big circle with them and talk about how my life was :sob: meaningless and a big void. Thats what you lot are for. Your crap excuses of an existence keeps me going you lovable rogues :fluffle:

Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 23:27   #42
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
I never saw you being married.
I'd post a picture of my wedding photo, but my wife recently smashed the frame against the wall in a fit of rage.

No, really.
Unread 7 May 2003, 23:48   #43
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
2 close friends.

5 close-ish friends

a billion "lost contact college/highschool" friends
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 23:52   #44
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
I'd post a picture of my wedding photo, but my wife recently smashed the frame against the wall in a fit of rage.

No, really.
Seriously?!

Anyhow, I count 11 friends I see as my second family.

2 of which I share a flat with AND post on the forums. Scary.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 04:13   #45
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Only one who I could talk about anything with.

Blaise

Perhaps 5 others who I could talk to about most issues.

And then theres the usual collection of assorted 'friends'.
Unread 8 May 2003, 04:35   #46
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
none :/
Unread 8 May 2003, 04:49   #47
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
5. 3 guys (been mates with them for years). 2 girls, ones my sister so you might not think she counts (none of the others are family members, honest :-D).

Still, i'd sell them all out for 20 Lambert and pint - and it would be worth it. They keep telling me to get a mobile so i can stay in contact with them, they dont seem to get i dont want them calling me ever, they are there for my amusment not the other way round.
Unread 8 May 2003, 04:58   #48
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I got up to 10 purely from my old school, and then I gave up.
Unread 8 May 2003, 10:22   #49
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by SbOlly
2 of which I share a flat with AND post on the forums. Scary.

And yes, seriously.

It was a while ago now. Did you hear a crash about 2am sometime ago? That was a photo frame hitting the wall.
Unread 8 May 2003, 10:27   #50
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
I have far too many friends and no matter how rude I am to them they still keep coming back.
Likewise. They just don't seem to realise that I want to get rid of them.

Some people blame not having friends on their rudeness, when that isn't the case. I think alot of it comes down to the people themselves either putting up barriers or not being interested in making friends. It is possible to get friends so long as you mix with the right people, whatever you and they are like... which is why we see groups of people of all types, from rastas, to townies, goths, stoners, scientists, fundamentalists and those annoying posh people who have dinner parties.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote