User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 May 2014, 21:40   #451
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R56 development thread.

Haha ignore it Bashar, he knows spore isnt arrogant, he is just trying for a raise.

He knows they fked up, and wants to blame someone else.

Its the vikings way
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2014, 21:42   #452
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
You arent dignifying it with a response? Yet made two responses! Classy.

You could always try and refute anything I have said in that post

Or does the truth hurt?
I didn't dignify it with a response because I didn't directly respond to your statement.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2014, 21:48   #453
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Haha ignore it Bashar, he knows spore isnt arrogant, he is just trying for a raise.

He knows they fked up, and wants to blame someone else.

Its the vikings way
We didn't "**** up" anything. YOU are the sole reason for us breaking away from Spore. If you had kept quiet and left the politics to YOUR official liaisons, than Vikings and Spore would still be friends now.

You can speculate all you want that we did what we did because we were "jealous" or "we wanted to make a play for #1", but I have explained to Zhil the true nature of our reasons.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2014, 21:49   #454
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

"We killed Vikings because of Forest"

Like I said, real power
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2014, 21:52   #455
jermain

jermain is on a distinguished road

@ Clouds & Forest.

I'm so glad you two ladies play this game. You make these forums interesting .

Reminds me of two old ladies having a handbag fight. Or perhaps even more accurately the fights they have on 'Anchorman' between the news teams.

Hilarious.
jermain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2014, 09:11   #456
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
I think alliance ranking has changed how people play. For example, big galaxies and planets tend to have a quiet time of it than previously, when they were flagbearers of alliances to be taken down. This rewarded aggressive play and actually setting out to not just roid an opponent, but break their fortresses, as you couldn't win without doing it. The flip side is this round where Spore were very aggressive early on, but in the last two weeks were able to play to preserve score and just see out the round, because the rankings let you do that.
The introduction of alliance rankings was before my time, so I can't comment on it first-hand, but this certainly sounds reasonable.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote