User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Nov 2003, 13:24   #51
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Re: Is this out of order, or am I just crap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super
I'd imagine most people couldn't.
Unless they were the sort who rationalise everything and quote incessantly, in order to present an image of intellectual superiority... whilst concurrently being ignorant of the fact that their lack of social skills is only highlighted by this bizzare behaviour.

I'm with you kids

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 13:27   #52
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You should have never got into the situation to start with if you couldnt handle this happening

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 13:32   #53
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
You should have never got into the situation to start with if you couldnt handle this happening
I am actually fine with her seeing other blokes, I'm seeing another girl this week. I just found it distasteful that - after earlier being clearly "with me" - she proceeded to get hammered, avoid me, and shag this other guy.

But ultimately I don't care about her in this sense, I guess I just expected a bit more discretion/respect from her. But having got none (and I've given her LOTS), I'm not bothering with her anymore.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 14:14   #54
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

I've been in Denial..

I almost drowned
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 14:44   #55
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamMak
I've been in Denial..

I almost drowned
Heading is the new fisting.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 3 Nov 2003, 14:46   #56
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mong
Heading is the new fisting.
Ouch?
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 14:49   #57
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

Damn, my habit of opening several threads before beginning to read them means I hadn't realised the raging discussion had spread onto another page

Kinda loses the continuality of my comment

Such is life
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 14:56   #58
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

**** anti-monogamists, I bet they are all single anyway
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 14:58   #59
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super
**** anti-monogamists, I bet they are all single anyway
Those that aren't probably whimper at their lover's feet "I love you, you're the only one for me!"

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 3 Nov 2003, 14:59   #60
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

or perhaps we just morally object to multiple partners.

shrug.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 15:07   #61
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
or perhaps we just morally object to multiple partners.
I don't. Unless in a serious relationship. What I do object to is going to a party with my "casual bird" and her avoiding me all night and shagging some other guy.

Anyway... I'm over it now Actually can't be arsed wasting more time on her!

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 3 Nov 2003, 15:11   #62
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Those that aren't probably whimper at their lover's feet "I love you, you're the only one for me!"
When rational arguments fail, one-upmanship, us-against-them-ism and general ridicule follow.

Truth is, arguments for monogamy are weak, and are based either on valuing tradition for it's own sake, or on a belief that we're basically animals and not sentient beings who can think rationally.
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 15:18   #63
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i thought it was largely based on the fact that it pisses your partner off if you sleep with someone else. Thats convinced me, providing my partner sees it the same way ¬_¬
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 15:20   #64
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
i thought it was largely based on the fact that it pisses your partner off if you sleep with someone else. Thats convinced me, providing my partner sees it the same way ¬_¬
Dishonesty and ignoring your partners wants is generally a bad relationship move, monogamous or not. In fact, it's completely independent of the nature of the relationship.
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 15:24   #65
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
Dishonesty and ignoring your partners wants is generally a bad relationship move, monogamous or not. In fact, it's completely independent of the nature of the relationship.
Exactly. She knew it would at least make me uncomfortable, due to me cancelling a date the night before, cos I thought it would make HER uncomfortable. Whether or not it would is largely irrelevant, as she knew my feelings on the issue.

Needless to say I've washed all the bedding we took down there! She lost one of my pillows though! That's almost as annoying

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 3 Nov 2003, 15:28   #66
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Exactly. She knew it would at least make me uncomfortable, due to me cancelling a date the night before, cos I thought it would make HER uncomfortable. Whether or not it would is largely irrelevant, as she knew my feelings on the issue.

Needless to say I've washed all the bedding we took down there! She lost one of my pillows though! That's almost as annoying
NO!
I say this is just you inventing stuff. From what YOU have written previously (keep in mind that we can't hear her version) it appears that she has been completely on the level, encouraging you to date, being clear that you two ARE in fact (despite what you might think) "just friends". YOU choose to cancel that date, on a mistaken assumption. As someone previously stated, if you'd gone with a male friend, you'd not be pissed when he pulled cause "you went there together".
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 15:37   #67
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

What happened with this girl in the end?
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 15:38   #68
Mong
Forever Delayed

I'm not in ANY way denying that we've both been VERY clear about our "parameters" from the outset. TI'm not sure what you think I'm "inventing" either. How could I expect valid responses if I didn't provide unbiased information?

You mistake "friends travelling to a place together" with (as happened) "people who are in a casual relationship travelling down in a couply sense together, after spending the previous night(s) together".

Of course, she's totally free to change her mind about such things. I'm not denying my ego took a dent, as she buggered off with this guy to the room with MY bedding in there. But more so, it was the way she actively avoided me allnight, and her general attitude towards me.

I guess you had to be there, and yes I'm sure I'm not 100% unbiased in my view, although I'm a smart guy, so it's up there above 90%

Anyway, I've calmed down a lot now and realised she's not been as bad as I initially thought, but I've also realised I'm not interested in somebody who would act like this...

Anyway, weren't we talking about fisting Denial?

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 3 Nov 2003, 15:44   #69
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Anyway, weren't we talking about fisting Denial?
Heading
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 15:44   #70
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Set down some ground rules along the lines of:

"I don't mind you shagging other blokes so long as I don't know about it and not inconvenienced."

2 years ago me and my present gf started our relationship as a casual thing... She initially decided we shouldn't see each other when she found out that I interpreted this as 'I can sleep with whoever I want'. (after a very enjoyable weekend without her ) Actually she still won't let me forget it...

Things have obviously progressed in our relationship since then...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 16:53   #71
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

I always thought it was a natural reaction to be possessive in a relationship (to varying degrees)......even supposedly casual and open ones.

Then again that may just be because I dont like to share my toys.

Last edited by Ninja_spammer; 3 Nov 2003 at 16:56. Reason: Im a dumb ass who cant tell tab from caps.
Ninja_spammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 17:11   #72
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_spammer
Then again that may just be because I dont like to share my toys.
This toy is 5'9, 28" waist, and 36D... blond, cute...

You get the picture

Yes, I know I'm a lucky bastard!!

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 3 Nov 2003, 17:19   #73
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Is this out of order, or am I just crap?

I must now spend two nights in, sober, reading textbooks, and fiddling about with my makeup.

Bah.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 17:24   #74
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I'd probably have done the same in her situation so yeah, youre just being petty.
quoting a bi-curious nodrog post
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 17:26   #75
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Is this out of order, or am I just crap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
quoting a bi-curious nodrog post
Let's hope Nod sticks to women.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 19:19   #76
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

pettyness is so aesthetically unattractive, seriously. You dont all want to be ugly, do you?

'mind games' indeed.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 19:36   #77
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
pettyness is so aesthetically unattractive, seriously. You dont all want to be ugly, do you?

'mind games' indeed.
is it possible for you to take a picture of your "hot friend"?
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 19:38   #78
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dying puppy
is it possible for you to take a picture of your "hot friend"?
boob pix first plz
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 19:41   #79
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:
boob pix first plz
is it "yes" then?
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 19:43   #80
Nodrog

I told you last night I have no digital camera why do you ignore me?
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 19:46   #81
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:
I told you last night I have no digital camera why do you ignore me?
what is that have to do with anything? They don't have digital cameras in London? Maybe your "hot friend" has it. GET INTO RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM!!!!!!!!
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 19:54   #82
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

you're just crap
(no i haven't read the thread)
:P
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 20:07   #83
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
you're just crap
(no i haven't read the thread)
:P
DYB!

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 3 Nov 2003, 20:09   #84
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
DYB!
<3
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 23:12   #85
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
She is a bit slutty (reckons she's shagged about 70 ppl -
How come shagging 70 people is only 'a bit' slutty?!
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 02:29   #86
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danae
How come shagging 70 people is only 'a bit' slutty?!
I dunno. I think that's quite a lot at 26 years, especially cos she was with one bloke for 4.5 years and another for 2ish... she was pissed one time and told me some of her favorite cheating stories!!

I think it's best I leave her to her own devices

Anyyyyway.... completely randomly, just got back from girl #2's house. A few of us were there, just chatting, nothing more, but it was nice. I suddenly found myself being a lot less bothered about "slightly slutty girl"

G'night!

O2 Rip-off campaign