User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Feb 2006, 12:03   #1
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Websites I've stumbled upon

Following wu-trax's thread for the stumble upod firefox extension, I syumbled upon a load of websites in succession which I thought were ace
They all deserve their own thread but they can all go in here:

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~slocks/babble.html Crazy stuff from the bible.

http://www.motorwaymap.co.uk/ A motorway map of Britain made to look like the London Underground map. I like the look of it! also has a geographically correct monopoly map, and a block map of postcodes in the UK and State codes in the US.

http://www.hillmanwonders.com/ top 1000 things to see in the world. This will be consulted when I get round to looking at holidays for the summer. I've seen 10 of the top 100 and I intend to see many more.

http://www.jackinworld.com/ A masturbation resource website. I'm sure that one will prove useful to people out there. (skiddy)

http://www.btinternet.com/~glynhughes/squashed/ Squashed Philosophers. A quick guide to many important philosophers and writers from Plato to Popper. People who have defined the way the west currently thinks. Looks quite comprehensive and should prove quite useful!

So yeh - discuss the above websites or post your own recent finds.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 12:40   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Websites I've stumbled upon

I liked the top1000 things to see in the world site. I've only been on one of the places in the top100-list. Fjords of Norway, but I kinda live there so..
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 14:09   #3
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've been to three of them

Mont St. Michel
Stonehenge
British Museum

I'm not very well travelled.

But then I guess that's what the 6 weeks teachers holiday in the summer is for
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 14:21   #4
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

6) Grand Canyon
32) St Peter's Basilica
37) Sistine Chapel
49) Pompeii
63) St Basil's Cathedral (Russia)
67) Kremlin
74) Mont-St.-Michel
85) Eiffel Tower
88) British Museum
98) San Francisco Bay/cityscape

So 10 for me. Out of all of those though, I only really want to go back to the Grand Canyon (since I went when I was 8).
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 14:54   #5
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

6 Grand Canyon – USA
21 Acropolis & its Parthenon – Greece
30 Colosseum of Rome – Italy
32 St Peter's Basilica – Vatican City
36 Hong Kong Harborscape – China
37 Sistine Chapel – Vatican City
38 Alhambra – Spain
39 Louvre Museum – France
41 Versailles – France
45 Metropolitan Museum of Art – USA
55 Chartres Cathedral – France
59 Uffizi Gallery – Italy
63 St. Basil's Cathedral – Russia
66 Florence Cityscape – Italy
67 Kremlin – Russia
77 Stonehenge – England
80 Santorini – Greece
82 Matterhorn – Switzerland
83 New York Skyline – USA
85 Eiffel Tower – France
87 Niagara Falls – Canada & USA
88 British Museum – England
99 Dead Sea – Israel & Jordan

Hmmm, I need to get out more...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 15:08   #6
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Having never been out of my home country I've only seen two on that list.

12. Great Barrier Reef
93. Ayers Rock

The second one I've seen the most since I live nearish to it (500km away).

I had to laugh at one of those bible quotes:

"But anyone who says 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell." (Jesus) Mat 5:22

"You fools!" (Jesus) Luke 11:40
"You blind fools!" (Jesus) Mat 23:17
"How foolish you are" (Jesus) Luke 24:25

"But God said to him, 'You fool!' " (Jesus) Luke 12:20

"You foolish Galatians!" (St. Paul) Galatians 3:1
"You foolish man" James 2:20

sounds like a skit out of monty python or something.
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 15:08   #7
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1. The Louvre
2. Versailles
3. Mont-St-Michel
4. Stonehenge
5. Matterhorn
6. Eiffel Tower
7. Niagra Falls
8. British Museum

hmm.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 17:21   #8
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

3/100.
Clearly I have much travelling to do.
That motorway map is just downright confusing by the way.
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 18:42   #9
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

26/100 although a question why is the Suez Canal there? (My parents loved to travel and I guess I get the bug from them)
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 19:22   #10
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't understand the point of going to those places for the sake of it. What do you do, twidle your thumbs long enough to be able to brag about having been there on an online discussion or to walk about with faux appreciation alien to the original intent in the creation of those places? Do you imagine yourself drawing some sort of magical essence from these places that will transform you into a 'cultured' person?

I want to see ancient architecture of Greece and Rome, and see some things in Russia because I'm interested in them, but there's nothing inherently enjoyable about going to all or many of these places for the sake of having been at all these places. Don't imagine yourself a better person than your neighbor because they aren't as 'traveled.'
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 19:25   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I don't understand the point of going to those places for the sake of it. What do you do, twidle your thumbs long enough to be able to brag about having been there on an online discussion or to walk about with faux appreciation alien to the original intent in the creation of those places? Do you imagine yourself drawing some sort of magical essence from these places that will transform you into a 'cultured' person?

I want to see ancient architecture of Greece and Rome, and see some things in Russia because I'm interested in them, but there's nothing inherently enjoyable about going to all or many of these places for the sake of having been at all these places. Don't imagine yourself a better person than your neighbor because they aren't as 'traveled.'
Do you have no appreciation for beauty at all
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 19:47   #12
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Do you have no appreciation for beauty at all
I do, but I'm never sure how what I should do while appreciating. Is it recommended that I stand on one foot while investigating the textures on the stones of stonehenge? Or should I fold my hands behind my back and cross my eyes while staring at the sistine chapel's pretty ceiling? Should I lick the glass cases in the Museum of art to fully experience gratification? Maybe I should masterbate on the eifel tower and then the orgasm will be amplified by all that visual beauty. I don't understand this gawking behavior or what its signficiance is.

Places are a context for something, they are not that something in themselves. A spy intrigue outside Napoleans's Gates of Triumph or whatever they're called would probably have more depth than one in Newark, New Jersey. But that thing of itself, just to stare at it, what's the point?
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 19:51   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
When you've visited them all you unlock a special bonus stage where money grows on trees, the rivers are filled with chocolate and daytime TV doesn't exist. It also means you get to fight Sheng Long.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 19:52   #14
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
When you've visited them all you unlock a special bonus stage where money grows on trees, the rivers are filled with chocolate and daytime TV doesn't exist. It also means you get to fight Sheng Long.
I don't need to do all that anymore, Ray Nagin is building a chocolate city! Fighting Sheng Long would be :cool: though, and deadly. :(
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 20:21   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I do, but I'm never sure how what I should do while appreciating. Is it recommended that I stand on one foot while investigating the textures on the stones of stonehenge? Or should I fold my hands behind my back and cross my eyes while staring at the sistine chapel's pretty ceiling? Should I lick the glass cases in the Museum of art to fully experience gratification? Maybe I should masterbate on the eifel tower and then the orgasm will be amplified by all that visual beauty. I don't understand this gawking behavior or what its signficiance is.

Places are a context for something, they are not that something in themselves. A spy intrigue outside Napoleans's Gates of Triumph or whatever they're called would probably have more depth than one in Newark, New Jersey. But that thing of itself, just to stare at it, what's the point?
A lot of those places are very important historically speaking. Anyways you can't explain beauty, otherwise it wouldn't be an end in itself.
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 00:44   #16
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I haven't been to any of those places. Not even the British Museum. Woe is me.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 01:09   #17
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I've seen a couple.

Why isn't St. Petersburg on the list? Hermitage (Biggest collection of Art in the World, or 2nd after Louvre?), canals, Cruiser Aurora. The city in itself has more buildings on UNESCO's list of (insert the right word here: worthy to preserve) buildings and architechture than Rome and Florence added together. The city is beatiful, at least the older parts of it.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 01:13   #18
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

6. Grand Canyon
40. Canals of Venice
77. Stonehenge
87. Niagra Falls
88. British Museum
92. Yosemite National Park
98. San Fransisco Bay/ Cityscape

Only 7 :(

I saw

21 Acropolis & its Parthenon

from a distance tho.
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 01:56   #19
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Grand Canyon
British Museum I think
San Fransisco
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 02:00   #20
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Perhaps I shouldn't say this, but I have been on top of the World Trade Center. I was 4 years old, however.

On the "places I have been" topic.

Unread 6 Feb 2006, 02:00   #21
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i stumbled upon this little gem www.ytmnd.com
ban ;|

Last edited by s|k; 6 Feb 2006 at 05:42.
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 04:49   #22
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

horn, get rid of that link by the time I get up in the morning or it's a ban for you.

EDIT: The wonders of PMing people never ceases to amaze me. Unless I try to pm s|k, in which case I'm told that you have too many damn messages in your inbox (clear it out for next time plz). Anyway, s|k, please remove that quote to horn's illegal post. Cheers.

Last edited by furball; 6 Feb 2006 at 05:09.
furball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 05:42   #23
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
horn, get rid of that link by the time I get up in the morning or it's a ban for you.

EDIT: The wonders of PMing people never ceases to amaze me. Unless I try to pm s|k, in which case I'm told that you have too many damn messages in your inbox (clear it out for next time plz). Anyway, s|k, please remove that quote to horn's illegal post. Cheers.
I edited, but I don't want to empty my pm box because I don't want pm's. :/
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 05:45   #24
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball

I already clicked on the link, perfectly healthy stuff is what I saw ;o
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 08:33   #25
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
did you see anything suspicious ?
Hardly, I was 4 years of age. I couldn't see much at all, that I remember. The pictures show a slightly scary, and hairy man, though. I blame him.

Unread 6 Feb 2006, 11:22   #26
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I already clicked on the link, perfectly healthy stuff is what I saw ;o
I completely agree, but it still doesn't belong on the forums
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 18:30   #27
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

43 Mecca
88 British Museum

I don't travel much at the moment...
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 19:04   #28
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

I've been to 4 of the Top 100,

Grand Canyon
YellowStone Park
NewYork Skyline
Niagra Falls
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 22:33   #29
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
don't worry qazok, shooting black people gains you far more life points than visiting over-priced, glorified holiday resorts.
"two to the chest"
That gave me a slight chuckle
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 22:37   #30
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
That gave me a slight chuckle
I don't think he quite meant it the way you saw it. BUT HEY, I could be wrong.
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 01:36   #31
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This one I found is excellent:
http://www.gtraffic.info/ - Shows traffic news all over the country and you can watch cctv cameras on the streets around London and Wales! It's quick and good.

oh and this is amusing too:
http://www.tkb.org/Home.jsp An interactive map showing where all the worlds terrorist attacks have been!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!

Last edited by Ste; 8 Feb 2006 at 01:43.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 01:45   #32
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
This one I found is excellent:
http://www.gtraffic.info/oh and this is amusing too:
http://www.tkb.org/Home.jsp An interactive map showing where all the worlds terrorist attacks have been!
Apparently there was a terrorist attack in Grangeville, Idaho. WTF. 3,000 residents, lol
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 02:29   #33
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

apparently we have only 'unknown groups'. I wish I would be back in the 70s-80s when we had our own terrorists. At least the RAF had some style
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 12:52   #34
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

I stumbled on this:
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=banish
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 13:22   #35
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

youve never been to thebestpageintheuniverse before?!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 13:36   #36
pig
1up on you

The terrorist map thingy is good, but inacurate, it reckons theres only been 2 terrorist activities in Birmingham. Theres been at least 4 iirc and it wouldnt suprise me if there was more, also just NE of Birmingham in Lichfield some british soldier was shot by the ira. Only criticism, but an interesting site.
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 21:41   #37
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
youve never been to thebestpageintheuniverse before?!
once or twice I think, when some link to it was posted here, i never read that though.

here is another one:
http://qntm.org/destroy
It's really amazing what people with too much free time can come up with.