User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 16 Jul 2006, 22:14   #1
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Male sexuality

I was just watching Big Brother (yes yes whatever, keep reading) and its events posed a serious question.

One of the girls likes to wear...well, not very much. She walks around in g-strings covering her boobs with her arm, she's very open with her body. It doesn't really offend me, in fact she's fairly attractive if a little chavvy.

When she sunbathes, she's usually in this sort of get-up (NWS). Again, it shouldn't have to be a problem. I consider myself pretty open and liberated about these sort of things, I don't care if my female housemates see me in just a pair of boxers or a towel.

But one of the male housemates (yes, back to BB) gently bit this girl on the ass yesterday as a joke. He was only mucking around having a laugh, and to be honest it's a pretty nice arse that deserves the attention. Her reaction shouldn't have suprised me, but did. It was one of complete shock - as if she'd been violated.

In a way, I suppose she had. Bodily integrity and all that. But let's face it, we men are attracted to things like this - our sexuality is very much visually dominated, and an attractive girl essentially bearing her arse to the world is going to get attention. We can't help it - our eyes just get drawn to a bit of boob or a quick flash.

And I'm pretty sure that if a woman groped a man, it'd probably be dismissed as her just asserting her sexuality. But I don't really want to create this type of gender debate, which usually just leads to ranting.

So - thoughts?