User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Feb 2007, 14:48   #1
Ratcha

Ratcha will become famous soon enoughRatcha will become famous soon enough
When PA is down for 24h...

What do you do when PA is down for a period of 24h?
I'm sitting here at work getting bored, because a lot of ppl abandoned the IRC channels I'm in, to have some time off from PA.No trying to get def, no planning attacks. I must have read almost every post on this forum now with all that spare time...
[R19: Hidden Agenda][Rank: 351]
[R20: Vengeance][Rank: 62]
[R21: Vengeance][Rank >200]
[R22: Vengeance][DNF]
[R23: Vengeance]

Its better to die on you're feet then to live on you're knees
Ratcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 14:52   #2
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: When PA is down for 24h...

I drink to take away the pain.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 14:54   #3
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

That's ironic. I tend to drink to take away the pain when the server is up. That and some light recreational drug use.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 15:11   #4
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

I realise how little I do at work when PA is up.
I do just as little when it's down though, I just find myself bored more.
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 15:35   #5
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

YouTube .. watching stand up comedy :-) (with headphones and annoying everyone in the house by laughing out loudly cos i have the day off)
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 16:05   #6
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratcha
What do you do when PA is down for a period of 24h?
I'm sitting here at work getting bored, because a lot of ppl abandoned the IRC channels I'm in, to have some time off from PA.No trying to get def, no planning attacks. I must have read almost every post on this forum now with all that spare time...
\o/ welcome to forums. here we spent countless work hours by discussing random matters in between abusing eachother. Just pick a person who you dont like and start disagreeing with their posts (i, myself, seem to be a popular choice ) and/or pick a reverse of such, pick a person who you would like to agree with and disagree with anyone who thinks this person is wrong. Those seem to be the rules around Oh yeah, and once in a while a constructive post just might lead you to a good conversation (?).
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 16:20   #7
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i play tribalwars.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 16:35   #8
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Me also. I will have scouts soon.

Nodrog said not to build them but I did it anyway.

Life on the edges of the known interweb sure is fun.
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 19:02   #9
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
\o/ welcome to forums. here we spent countless work hours by discussing random matters in between abusing eachother. Just pick a person who you dont like and start disagreeing with their posts (i, myself, seem to be a popular choice ) and/or pick a reverse of such, pick a person who you would like to agree with and disagree with anyone who thinks this person is wrong. Those seem to be the rules around Oh yeah, and once in a while a constructive post just might lead you to a good conversation (?).

Don't copy Mighteh. He is an example of how NOT to post
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 19:06   #10
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

im getting rather hooked on travian.
i hear its something like tribal wars, but i have no ideea which one came first, and which one is the cheap imitation.
either way, send me a mail if you wanna join. running an alliance there. i could help
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 19:18   #11
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Don't copy Mighteh. He is an example of how NOT to post
and furby is the greatest of all judges when it comes down on how to or not to post. He is the only and ultimate truth that you would ever have to listen to. After all, noone else matters, nor their oppinions, especially when they disagree with him
----------------------------------------------------

Basically that is how it works
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 19:28   #12
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

I'm sorry what is this planetarion of which you speak?
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 20:04   #13
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Quote:
and furby is the greatest of all judges when it comes down on how to or not to post. He is the only and ultimate truth that you would ever have to listen to. After all, noone else matters, nor their oppinions, especially when they disagree with him
Dude, for someone who constantly bitches about people acting like an ass on here you do a fairly good job of imitating them. What's worse, you do it pretty badly. Why don't you spend more time worrying about the shocking quality of what you write?
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 20:13   #14
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Just pick a person who you dont like and start disagreeing with their posts (i, myself, seem to be a popular choice
That's absurd. There is nothing popular about you. People have no choice but to disagree with you. What a mong chop!...............................................oh, I see what you mean.
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 20:17   #15
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

dude... all i noted (after the underline) that Furball should not judge how people post. Anyone shouldnt for that reason. None of their business... we all talk like we feel like talking, so why would that same thing not transfer to forums ? Is there some undisclosed rules to posting (versus talking) that had never been disclosed ? Are we supposed to think and express our ideas differently then we do in real life ? I type in what i would say to this person if he'd be right infront of me.

I dont try to imitate anyone :/ If it seems this way, i guess it is the influence of me looking through forums. And if there would be no conflict in conversations we might aswell discuss how pleasant roses smell today. Or how the weather is shit. I do not understand what do you actually expect from me. Do you want me to stop confronting someone's point of view when mine is different ? then why bother even participating in ANY discussion.

and about doing it badly, well sorry. cannot help you out there...
I am trying so hard to post well i fart a little every time i hit submit button. another one to judge me . Why dont you worry yourself with quality of your own posting, rather then bitch at someone for theirs. (not saying you SHOULD due to your post being shit. just in general)

Geesh...
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 21:33   #16
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Down for 24hr? Is that all? Sounds like a tick from Rnd 1.

Pffffffffffffft...n00bs.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 23:47   #17
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Are LDK DoSing the servers again ? Drama in PA.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2007, 18:01   #18
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Me also. I will have scouts soon.

Nodrog said not to build them but I did it anyway.
It's like Tarantulas all over again! Badoom chish.
Unread 11 Feb 2007, 19:14   #19
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Down for 24hr? Is that all? Sounds like a tick from Rnd 1.

Pffffffffffffft...n00bs.
Rnd 1... was that the round when Battleships were still called Mozes's?
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 03:20   #20
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Rnd 1 was back when Moses was Moses*

Boom Tish #2!!

* Moze's?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote