User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Jan 2004, 11:49   #1
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
*Sigh* Women

Now, you know, sometimes, for a moment, you think you've finally got the hang on this women lark, you finally understand what they want.

Like ****.

Ok, so heres the story, been seeing a bird for a while now, I do like her. Now, she works with my mate, so she knows us lot pretty well, knows what we're like, etc.

A while ago she came paintballing with us, and she wasnt very happy with my after, apparently I didnt pay much attention to her, didnt come over and talk to her as much as she would have liked etc. Fair enough, I was more out with the lads than I was with her, so I thought next time she comes out with us, I'd make an effort to change that.

So, saturday I'm staying around hers in the morning, getting changed and going out with the lads in the afternoon-evening, meeting up with her in a club later on once she comes out.

So, anyway, leave her about 4.00, at 4.05 I get a phone call from her, with have a little chat and she tells me to text her.

Now, let me just say, that I'd had 2 hours sleep the night before, I hadnt eaten in about 36 hours, so my alcohol tolerances were completely shot to shit. After 3 or 4 double vodka and redbulls, I'm pretty smashed.

I continue to text her as she asked, telling her what we're up to, when we'll be going the club etc. While getting more and more drunk. I'm now drinking champagne straight from the bottle, and knocking back alcopops in single hits etc.

So, we meet her in time, and since my mates wanted to stay up in the 'Garage room' - smaller room where they play DnB and garage stuff, I go down to meet her. Make an effort so she doesnt think I'm doing another paintballing thing and ignoring her.

I go down, say hello, and its pretty ****ing obvious she has the hump with me, no idea what I've done, but I could just tell. Anyway, about 3 whole words exchanged between us and I go off back upstairs to meet my mates, she follows.

She stands with us lot in the Garage room for about 5 minutes, and then she storms off again. By now I really couldnt give a **** anymore, and I'm drinking anything and everything I can get my hands on.

She leaves the club without even making an effort to come and find me, or say goodbye, or whatever. First thing I know about it is a text at 12.30 saying they're in the cab home now, and I can stay round hers if I want.

So, anyway, I'm too drunk to really be out partying anyway, just propping myself up against a wall knocking back another bottle of champagne, so I decide it time for me to make a move. Go and tell all my mates that I'm off, and I'll speak to them later.

Get a cab and go back to hers.

Get back to hers and shes still being off with me, I'm pretty much collapsed on her sofa. Her bestfriend is there with a mate of mine, as they're an item also.

After about 2 hours of sitting around there not talking to her, I decide that **** this, I need to get out of here before this ends up in a row.

So I start getting all my stuff together, and I walk out.

She chases me down the road asking whats wrong etc, and I explain that really, I dont think she wants to be with me, I've obviously done something to upset her and I need to get some air.

She invites me back, we'll go upstairs and talk, she says.

We go upstairs, talk for about 3 minutes, get interupted and thats it, talk all over.

I go downstairs fall asleep on the couch, she comes and cuddles up to me, everything seems fine, as though the air has been cleared, even though it isnt.

Next morning, shes being completely off with me again, I'm getting a bit pissed off now, and I make my excuses to get a cab home, got stuff to do etc etc.

Send her a text not long after I leave, saying sorry for being a drunken tit, etc, and thanks for letting me stay.

Dont get a reply.

About 8 hours later I get a message from one of her friends telling me to **** off. Interesting.

Anyway, she finally calls me and she says how she is still pissed off at me for treating her like a **** by walking out. I explain how I'm sorry for that, and how I was really drunk and didnt think through what I was doing. But nope, doesnt matter, she's got the hump with me and nothing that I can do or say is going to change that.

Then, here is the clincher, she says I'm too needy, and the reason she was pissed off at me in Time was because I was being needy all day, texting her, speaking to her on the phone etc. First off, SHE CALLED ME. Secondly, my texts came at her request in reply to ones she sent me. Also she calls me a prick for leaving my mates to come and say hello to her, if I hadnt done it it would have caused a scene like paintball where I was just out with my friends and paying no attention to her.

I cant fking win.

So now, I'm really pissed off, and I want to smash shit. Is she in the right or is she just a ****ing nutcase?
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 11:57   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: *Sigh* Women

Be a ****ing bastard, they tell you it's bad but it's what they really want.

Still, I have big problems being one
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 12:06   #3
Geeza
Dances With Sheep

Geeza is on a distinguished road

I think your both nuts
Of godlike hardship tells me I must die
Like a sick eagle looking at the sky.
---
Zak
Geeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 12:33   #4
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Sounds like you have been a real prick.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 13:39   #5
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Cant live with 'em, cant live without 'em.

:/
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 14:03   #6
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Yeah, part of the making an effort thing on the night you are meeting up with her should have been not getting pissed, as whilst reading the story you knew that was where it was going wrong.

But apart from that she was wrong.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 14:13   #7
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

why dont you both take up fortune telling or telepathy or something?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 00:03   #8
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

So, after the consesus of the guys from this board, several people from work, and other close friends of mine, shes a ****ing nut.

and shes chucked.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 00:05   #9
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Bet she dumped you and you are only doing this affirm yourself against the insecurities at being the rejected.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 00:10   #10
Rids
The Bad Guy

Yes, thats it, well done Sunday.

I'm so insecure about my sex life, that I have to make things up on a board full of ugly people.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 00:11   #11
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

OR create the pretence that you dumped her first and that you have been fishing for a verdict.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 00:12   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Clearly her latter comments (about you being too needy) are just said out of anger (in the light you've presented them, anyway).

Don't take things so seriously, you seem slightly unnecessarily angry. It's only a relationship, it's supposed to be fun.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 00:13   #13
Rids
The Bad Guy

Actually, I wasnt fishing for a verdict at all. I was interested in what people thought. But after having a pretty shitty day at work, wondering what in the blue hell I was stressing out for, I decided that even if I do like this bird, I'd be better off single, rather than going through this argument hell after just 2 and a half months.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 00:20   #14
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

"i was completely drunk and behaving like an arsehole. she didn't like it. GD, wtf is wrong here?"
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 00:44   #15
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

She's pissed off cos you were supposed to be makign an effort. She's tryign to make it clear your efforts fell way short of the mark. It may be that she'll only act like this if she feels there's no other way to communicate to you that there's a problem. It's perfectly possible that it could work with her. She's prolly written you off as a drunken twat tho.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 01:20   #16
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Women,can't live with them,can't have heterosexual sex without them.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 01:25   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Problems like this are never revolved with reason. If you really care do something romantic and unexpected.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 01:30   #18
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Or send her over here,I havent had my quota of 'insane bitch' for the past few months.