User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Jan 2004, 00:13   #1
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Evergreen

You choose your new nickname from the same artist?
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 00:17   #2
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Evergreen

Good God.

All along I thought that Weeks and Evergreen were the same person. WHERE'VE I BEEN ALL YEAR?
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 00:17   #3
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

wow - the first reference away from Will Young.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 00:30   #4
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Not Will Young, was trying to make it obvious who I was.

L8r's Sunday8pm

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 00:34   #5
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

I want a prize.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 00:36   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Not Will Young, was trying to make it obvious who I was.

L8r's Sunday8pm

the blatant trolling and general twattishness gave it away

that and the fact that kura called you sunday
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 00:38   #7
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

They worked me out after 24 hours.

The point of this thread is to point out to the slow people that I don't take my name from Will Young. Anyone who remember's him or thinks about him is obviously gay.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 5 Jan 2004, 00:43   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
The point of this thread is to point out to the slow people that I don't take my name from Will Young. Anyone who remember's him or thinks about him is obviously gay.

I bet you're thinking about that person (who coincidentally i'm not thinking about).
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 01:43   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im not sure whether will young is too much worse than faithless.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 02:04   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
im not sure whether will young is too much worse than faithless.
Ban plz.

And seeing as we're doing requests, money as well plz.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 02:06   #11
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

faithless ****ING SUCK duders
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 02:07   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hereby volunteer myself to moderate GD so I can ban everyone who disagrees with my clearly better personal opinion on this issue.

PS no, u suk fag
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 02:26   #13
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

plus ireland sucks also

ps how many times do i have to say i'm gay before people stop trying to insult me by calling me gay? :(((((((((((
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 02:31   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

There's a difference between being gay and being a fag. One's a sexual preference, the other's an insult based on certain views expressed. Much like calling someone a wanker is an insult despite the fact practically everyone wanks.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 02:36   #15
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
There's a difference between being gay and being a fag. One's a sexual preference, the other's an insult based on certain views expressed. Much like calling someone a wanker is an insult despite the fact practically everyone wanks.
indeed. but i was referring to generally (calling me Phag i fully endorse as it is the funny), the only person who has ever insulted me on this forum without making a gay joke is androme (and he doesnt count as a person). i may be oversensitive but meh
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 02:42   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

****s sake it was a ****ing parody of a ****ing aol forum insult with the horrible spelling and uttery banality and the get off my ****ing case already heh. In other news seeing as the original topic of this thread is shit I vote it should either be deleted or about the standard of insults on the internet, specifically on forums, and what they lend to the quality of the boards in terms of sense of community promoted, humour value and heightened level of interest in specific threads.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 02:43   #17
Evergreen
the merciless

rite

Unread 5 Jan 2004, 02:44   #18
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Quote:
****s sake it was a ****ing parody of a ****ing aol forum insult with the horrible spelling and uttery banality and the get off my ****ing case already heh. In other news seeing as the original topic of this thread is shit I vote it should either be deleted or about the standard of insults on the internet, specifically on forums, and what they lend to the quality of the boards in terms of sense of community promoted, humour value and heightened level of interest in specific threads.
geek
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 02:45   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY
geek

Which is why explaining your jokes is never a good idea. If one ever fails just hurl a pie at someone and run.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 02:46   #20
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

[side note:i was just using as an example for a point that i never had a good excuse to make. this thread was shit and had no point to it so i hijacked. i was never trying to be on your case, it was just a general observation./side note]

i think non-ironic insults with less than four adjecctives and two hyphens should be b& as they probably arent that creative.

ps electric six - improper dancing is sort of ace dude
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 02:46   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Which is why explaining your jokes is never a good idea. If one ever fails just hurl a pie at someone and run.
I don't have enough pies
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 02:49   #22
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Quote:

random off topic comments are ace aswell.

look, a zebra.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 13:13   #23
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
ps electric six - improper dancing is sort of ace dude
Dance Commander and Naked Pictures (Of Your Mother) are better
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 13:15   #24
Spike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter
Dance ... Naked

Keep all 12-year-olds on Paedo Level High
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 13:24   #25
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter
Dance Commander and Naked Pictures (Of Your Mother) are better
but everyone knows them.

besides, they dont have the music version of STOP

CARRY ON in them
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 18:50   #26
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
androme (and he doesnt count as a person)
I am obviously not a member of a society and nor am I person*

*Your face should be sued for attempting to impersonate a human
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 19:12   #27
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

So Phang is literally a fifteen year old roleplaying homo?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 21:08   #28
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
So Phang is literally a fifteen year old roleplaying homo?
thank you for summing up my accomplishments in a way that makes me want to kill myself